arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Hmm it's strange, I dunno if this also happen with other people. But did you load the save file from pop up save window, before this scene happen. If so try to load the save when you still can control the player like when you still inside the building, and start from there to check if the problem still exist or not.

DarkLord92

Nov 7, 2020
Hmm it's strange, I dunno if this also happen with other people. But did you load the save file from pop up save window, before this scene happen. If so try to load the save when you still can control the player like when you still inside the building, and start from there to check if the problem still exist or not.
I'm sorry but I can't because the save puts me directly in the cinematic.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I'm sorry but I can't because the save puts me directly in the cinematic.
Ah so that's mean you only make one save point... How about autosave where that load to?
I guess I know the gist of the problem, I suspect that save point somehow screw some script... I'll try to check it and do something with it.
But maybe if you're not make the save point through pop up window right before that ship scene, the script will be doing fine. Just try autoload from autosave and start from there if no problem after that you can make save point while inside the building.
And I believe if autosave just work after win a battle.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Are you already go to the east part where the shore is... Because other place (north n west part) will still locked before you watching the scene of main event there.
Also you will can't go outside from the forest, before clearing main event in the forest.
(quest) looking for elder herb

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I think that self-insert is not really the purpose of this game, because in some games MC is a character by itself like Mario from Super Mario Bros for example. You can never change Mario's name, but a lot of players enjoy it anyway.
You are right but first, this is not Mario. Mario is a francise with so many game and I don't think anyone want to play as themself in Mario game.

Second, you can use default name. No one force you to use your name.

Well. Dev said he can't do it. So.. No point debate about this I guess.

I just curious what Izzar mean so I google and the result was an Arab actor I think. Now I see mc as him when playing the game lol. Fuck my habit.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ah yes... tentacle rape, how romantic.... :KEK: people really be throwing all sorts of tags together.

It's like the idea of making two different games for the two very different genres... is such a foreign and strange concept.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
The game looks promising
But the (tentacle,rape and the potential orgy and ntr) are a big red flags for me.
I understand that you don't want the game to be boring but seriously isn't a good old "the heroine will die if you screw up" good enough as a punishment for kids these days.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game looks promising
But the (tentacle,rape and the potential orgy and ntr) are a big red flags for me.
I understand that you don't want the game to be boring but seriously isn't a good old "the heroine will die if you screw up" good enough as a punishment for kids these days.
If you don’t like them don’t play it EZ, or even better don’t fail at the game.
As long as they are avoidable it shouldn’t be a problem.

Some of my fav h rpgs have this mechanic of failure that really keeps you tense all the time, it’s thrilling.
And playing as a big baddie falling into darkness it’s also fun.
“Join the dark side we got cookies”

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro and Kronoss

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ah yes... tentacle rape, how romantic.... :KEK: people really be throwing all sorts of tags together.

It's like the idea of making two different games for the two very different genres... is such a foreign and strange concept.
It’s not that foreign or strange of a concept, some games try to do the formula of vanilla and dark content in one game.
Take a look at games like Pronant Symphony, it can take different routes depending on the player choices

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

It can be romantic and it can be less romantic, tentacles are flexible. Your mind though isn't, as i often see. :whistle::coffee:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Oooh so basically, you will get scenes of tentacles and other nasty stuff if you fuck up situations or by being a dummy.
I like this style, I’ll give my feedback later

Literally on the previous post Dev says that this stuff will be avoidable
They can have a 'little' "tentacle" and "rape".. as a Punishment >:3

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
How F you collect elden herb, seems bugged as you cant go north east shore cutscene is done.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
How F you collect elden herb, seems bugged as you cant go north east shore cutscene is done.
It look like from rpg maker itself, because when I try myself it can. Somehow it's random on the event with same case when using switch on the deployed game.
I still looking for the solution about this actually. But I'm not a programmer so it's bit hard. Maybe restart new can temporary solve this, but I hope I also can find the solution about this soon.

Reactions: Endri

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I went through the demo and didn't find any problems. The game is pretty good
The only thing I didn't like was the movement of the screen during the attack in battle