zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm sorry about that, I wanted to work on this project. But bad things happened, my old PC broke and so did the data on it.
Since then I have been working freelance to buy a replacement PC, But because it's still so expensive here, I only got a secondhand one for the replacement.:cry:
I hope at least I can start it again from scratch someday. Maybe I'll start with a free and simple engine first like Renpy... I don't know...
Well that’s sad to hear although I would have liked a message about it, instead of slowly disappearing from the threads.
I still prefer it in RPG maker, a vn would be cool but just with gameplay aspects.
Anyways best of luck in life

• Love
Reactions: arkhemis

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Well that’s sad to hear although I would have liked a message about it, instead of slowly disappearing from the threads.
I still prefer it in RPG maker, a vn would be cool but just with gameplay aspects.
Anyways best of luck in life
Well... I can go online again when I get a new PC. But yeah, I feel bad that this happened. T^T
Also, I agree with you RPGM is richer, especially with their basic assets. Because I can only draw, and it's also hard for me to compose BGMs for renpy... RPGM is the right choice I guess, especially when creating an NTR game ^^' ~xD