Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.2 Soon.png

Beta 0.2 | First Look Update!

Hey everyone!

Apologies for the lengthy wait on this update's reveal, it's been quite a busy few weeks! But now I'm happy to share the plans on the next update to Kingdom of Passion.

== Lydia ==

Patrons got to see an early look at Lydia, the Bath House Lady who works in Valencia Courtyard but I hope everyone else is happy to meet her!

For the NSFW-side of things, Beta 0.2 will focus on Lydia as she offers lovely surprises for her more 'loyal' spa visitors ;)

Personally, Lydia's design has turned out to be one of my favorites so I'm super eager to start adding events and interactions with her. I hope you're looking forward to her too!

== Stat System ==

The other major focus of this update will be making sure most, if not all of the stat system has basic functionality. To build off of Town of Passion's system, I want stats to be a little more integral to various parts of the game and that includes more ways to build those stats too.

Lydia's spa's can offer different aromatherapies that will improve a stat based on the one that you choose. This will be one of several ways to level up those stats!

== Release Window & Content Amount ==

It's still early but my current plans are to release the update by the end of the month.

However, I'm only planning on Lydia receiving one new NSFW scene in 0.2. Because I still need to flesh out more core mechanics (stats), I think adding a scene that's a little easier to achieve will help avoid any major delays. Similar to Raylene's first scene in one of the first ToP updates.

After this update is complete, I plan to focus on the various interactions around Valencia Courtyard to start ramping up the activities (and NSFW moments) that players can experience. Thank you for your patience with getting everything rolling!

======

Thank you all so much for playing Kingdom of Passion! I'll see you soon with more teasers and updates!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Early April Release | Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some updates regarding the release of Beta 0.2.

I was originally planning a late March release but wound up falling a bit short on that goal. I want to make sure this update gets the proper time and attention it deserves so pushing the release back by 1-2 weeks should be plenty of time to make sure the update doesn't get rushed.

The official release date announcement will be coming soon! But in the mean time, be sure to adjust those pledge amounts before the month ends if you're waiting for the update to release!

Additionally, tomorrow, I'll be revealing another new character exclusively to KoP Patrons! She's a very bubbly and fun character that I think will be quite a joy to work on in future updates!

======

That's everything for this update! Apologies for the delay but thank you all for your patience and understanding!
See you all soon!

orkut123

Dec 11, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

Early April Release | Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some updates regarding the release of Beta 0.2.

I was originally planning a late March release but wound up falling a bit short on that goal. I want to make sure this update gets the proper time and attention it deserves so pushing the release back by 1-2 weeks should be plenty of time to make sure the update doesn't get rushed.

The official release date announcement will be coming soon! But in the mean time, be sure to adjust those pledge amounts before the month ends if you're waiting for the update to release!

Additionally, tomorrow, I'll be revealing another new character exclusively to KoP Patrons! She's a very bubbly and fun character that I think will be quite a joy to work on in future updates!

======

That's everything for this update! Apologies for the delay but thank you all for your patience and understanding!
See you all soon!
Will there be just one animation again?

lazy4523

Jun 20, 2022
Will there be just one animation again?
Well, if you look deeper into the development of Siren's games, you'll see that while the developer is working on three games simultaneously , early version of these games had one or two (more seldom) scenes per each update, so nothing really new

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

New Release Date Target!

Hey everyone!

Short and sweet update today. I've got a new release date window/target for the KoP - Beta 0.1 update!

$5+ KoP Patron Release: On/Around Friday April 12th

Free/Public Release: 3 days after the $5+ release date

=====

I'm taking this extra time to add a few more interactions with characters. Additionally, I'll be squeezing in a CG moment with Alexandria! It's not much but I do hope the additional wait feels slightly more worthwhile. I apologize for the extra time it's taken.

Time to get back to work and finish this update for you all to try out! Thank you all so much for your patience. See you soon with the release of Beta 0.1!

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
if only they're creative enough to reduce the size of every ridiculous boobs size, the game would be perfect.
big boobs is nice, but too much is not.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
zVImRV.png

Beta 0.2 Changelog

== New Characters ==
Lydia
Penny

== New Scenes ==
Lydia - Massage HJ

== New Animated CG ==
Alexandria - Sword Training (teaser)

=====

Beta 0.2 adds a couple of new general activities to do around Valencia Courtyard. These activities will be important for
building your stats and relationships with various characters!

== Stats System ==
Stats are now properly implemented! You can check your stats (Passion, Lust, Strength, Agility, Intelligence, and Charm) in
the options menu.

Currently, the 4 main stats are capped to level 1. There's no actual need for any of these stats yet but over time, these
stats will be important for various skills, relationships, and other activities.

== Lydia's Massages ==
In the Northwest section of Valencia Courtyard, you can visit Lydia for special massages.

Each standard massage costs 10G and will provide a boost to your Str, Agi, Int, or Chm stats depending on your choice.

Lydia has a special loyalty program for her best guests so visiting her often might reward you with a nice bonus!

== Penny's Bakery ==
Penny's Bakery is the first of a few job opportunities in the Kingdom. Once a day, you can work for her to earn 10G.

Working is a good way to earn money to spend on other activities or items and in some cases, may increase your relationship
with your boss!

More jobs and other activities will be added and these current activities might get expanded upon in further updates!

Thank you so much for playing Kingdom of Passion!

== Beta 0.2.1 Changelog ==
Misc bug fixes!

Download

PC

Android

Reactions: lxh123

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
I LOVE my boy siren, I've been a patron for years now and will continue to be. But I think 3 games is just too many to work on at the same time. House chores and Zombies retreat 2 are suffering for this being made at the same time and it's kind of a bummer tbh.

I'm sure this game will be as great as his other ones eventually though

ital

Jan 26, 2019
It’s good that I looked at the pictures in the files, there’s nothing new, that would have been a waste of time

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
I LOVE my boy siren, I've been a patron for years now and will continue to be. But I think 3 games is just too many to work on at the same time. House chores and Zombies retreat 2 are suffering for this being made at the same time and it's kind of a bummer tbh.

I'm sure this game will be as great as his other ones eventually though
Years of milking for 1 new short scene in a half of a year. Sounds like good buisness plan for Siren. That patreon support mechanism is corrupted, devs are not interested in development.

akirazure

Jun 21, 2018
this dev should just perish and give the project to a better dev, the update and patreon? seem to be a scam tbh

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes