RPGM - Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.2.1] [Siren's Domain]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jimmy Two Times

I like my coffee how I like my RPGM's. With lots of incest in it. Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.2.1], has only one as an option so far. To get that (or activate it), I had to convince the last two brain cells I got in my noggin to work together one last time so I can revel in my degeneracy. So anyway, I've failed, then after some sleuth work where I scoured the comments, I've found that naming the queen Mom does the trick.

As this is a harem game, it is required by law that the women portrayed in this piece of media has to have giant ass and boobs. Like, insanely large. And boy does our young hero packing a goddamn bazooka, no a panzerschreck to counter those proportions. Look, I realize I don't have the most popular opinion on the internet when it comes to the proportion of the body parts in adult games on women, so I am risking a serious case of anathema by my good peers on F95 zone while saying this... Ehm... Its kind of a turn off for me when I see stuff like that. I realize this is a fantasy game that has dieties and "women only expect the prince around the castle" rule in it, but still, tone it down a little, will ya? Anyway, I won't press any further because I wanna live.

Plot seems to be good so far, drawings and one animation I got from the character I was interested (the queen) is great. But as of v0.21, there are more 4th wall breaks than content here. At least, the content I wanna see... Anyway, gonna have to wait for more, I guess. Story of my life...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Django_Farney

As usual for a Siren game, it is very charming, well designed and animated. It's still too early to comment, but the game is very promising as usual, and it's really exciting to return to Valencia in this prequel.

8/10 Art, in my opinion, is beautiful.

Animation 7/10, only two scenes to evaluate, it follows the standard of its games.

Story 8/10, for now there is not much to evaluate, however it follows the story of Town of Passion, which has an interesting Lore (not to mention the connection between the "Sirenverse" games).

Overall, my rating may be a little higher than I could justify, as I'm based on the great potential contained here, and on the entire system of Siren's games.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Mind4Hunter4Reader

This is quite a good game, fun to play like the other work of sirens.

But the art is not as good as it wased in the previous one.

I agree with the other rating that says the models are too bimbo, doll like.

Remake the women that feels and look like women.

The concept is good tho.

I'd like sirens to stop making little game like this and make a long big one with fantasy like the first one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

omnimunch

consistent developer so I know there's more to come! The game is currently lacking content, but because of the previous games that this developer has created, i'm sure it will be on the same caliber of quality. If you haven't seen the previously made games, check this developer's history and see if it's something you'd be interested in.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

KylianTheKiriDemon

Wow It seems that I am the first review.

I played the previous game town of passion and I dislike how they changed the art, the story is great and efficient but the art has took a turn for the worst.

In the inbetween game that I can't remember the name, something like knight of valencia or idk it was a good art, the body were great, the face were not better than the previous.

I think they should focus on more realistic body like in the in between game, this one feel too much bimbo style and the first one maybe too cartoonish no curves.

Thank you, siren is good overall.