Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

KoPAdjustments.jpg

Update on 'Adjustments' | + New Costume Teaser

Hey Patrons!

Today I just wanted to share an update on some of the results of the breast adjustments that I had done a poll about not too long ago.

== Adjustment Goals ==

The primary goal here was to reduce the breast size for some characters by a small amount while still keeping those curvy proportions looking nice and balanced. Eliza was a good example of a more modest reduction. But I think the change is most notable in her nude design as well as her Nightgown outfit which has yet to be revealed until now!

I imagine most will probably find these changes insignificant which is perfectly fine and to be expected. But I also wanted to calm any fears that I was planning to drastically change all of the characters. That's not to say some characters might not get more noticeable changes in the future, however.

The special 'home run' scene with Eliza is the first scene created with these new breast size goals in mind so when that's teased you'll see a noticeable change there too. Her breasts in that scene are a much closer resemblance to the size of her current bust designs.

== Future Plans ==

One day, I'd like to go back and revisit the Eliza HJ scene as well as the Lydia Massage scenes to reduce how large the breasts are depicted in those moments. But for now, my priority is moving forward with new characters & scenes!

As each character receives their 'focus' update, I'll be looking at their designs and seeing if they could use any possible adjustments as well. Maeve, for example, is a character I think will receive a much more noticeable adjustment before her NSFW scenes begin.

=====

Different kind of update today but I figured some might enjoy having more clarity with what I was aiming for with these reductions.

Who could have thought a hentai game could bring up these sorts of questions & decisions?!

Thank you all so much for playing Kingdom of Passion! I'll see you soon with more updates & teasers!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes