JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I did all that, but when I presented all the evidence to the investigator and went to the main hall it resulted in Game Over.
Investigation starts at 0.

"Mock him publicly" before the investigation starts → +1 Investigation (= 1)
"Thank him" no penalty

Go to Forest
"Clean up the site of the murders." → You cleaned up the site of the murder

Go to Silvertusk
"Talk to orc allies" → +1 Investigation (= 2), You talked to orc allies
"Talk to Jadk" - "Can we talk about the murder investigation?" → +1 Investigation (= 3)

Go to Central Camp
"Talk to shaman" - "Have you heard any rumors about problems with the Silvertusk Bar?"
Go to Orc Tents → +2 Investigation (= 5)

Go to Central Camp
"Speak to investigator" - "I've gathered all my evidence."
since You talked to orc allies no penalty
since You didn't get the second witness → -1 Investigation (= 4)
since You cleaned up the site of the murder +1 Investigation (= 5)

To succeed, you need Investigation >= 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have a full CG save?
@Vinfamy made a gallery unlocker.
There is also a mod to unlock the gallery and get the bonuses ; link is in the OP.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Investigation starts at 0.

"Mock him publicly" before the investigation starts → +1 Investigation (= 1)
"Thank him" no penalty

Go to Forest
"Clean up the site of the murders." → You cleaned up the site of the murder

Go to Silvertusk
"Talk to orc allies" → +1 Investigation (= 2), You talked to orc allies
"Talk to Jadk" - "Can we talk about the murder investigation?" → +1 Investigation (= 3)

Go to Central Camp
"Talk to shaman" - "Have you heard any rumors about problems with the Silvertusk Bar?"
Go to Orc Tents → +2 Investigation (= 5)

Go to Central Camp
"Speak to investigator" - "I've gathered all my evidence."
since You talked to orc allies no penalty
since You didn't get the second witness → -1 Investigation (= 4)
since You cleaned up the site of the murder +1 Investigation (= 5)

To succeed, you need Investigation >= 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Vinfamy made a gallery unlocker.
There is also a mod to unlock the gallery and get the bonuses ; link is in the OP.
Your patience and dedication is awe-inspiring. You even formatted the text with colors.
Respect.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
This game started off really well. That initial forced scene with the orcs, oh wow! Sabia sucking dicks off in the tent. Tekrok's boys teaming up on her in the tent. That scene with the hell hound. Things seemed to be headed in the right direction, and I was expecting there to be more and more dicks - different species, too - in store for Sabia in the future. Being the main character, I really wanted the "nasty" things to continue with her, and I'd expect that with every update. I was, as a matter of fact, expecting there to be a scene between her and the hell hound this update, considering how things had initially played. Then the other ladies started playing a part - Vehlis. The furry. The elf girl. It's as though they banded together and said, "Don't worry, Sabi. We're going to share all the dick with you, and you won't have to do much fucking anymore." It's been a major letdown. I hope Sabia gets herself into more nasty situations in future updates, but with the continuous addition of girls, like the shaman and that Makhor creature, it's looking increasingly unlikely, for I'm sure they're going to be getting "scenes," too. I don't mind either of those girls getting fucked, but not at the expense of the main character. Sabia was what started it all for us, after all, and she's the central character to the game.

G52x

Jun 28, 2017
Is there anyway to get more fire moss after you can no linger clean the camp? Stores out of stalk.

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
why i cant save kulgad on day 19. i had won the duel and the option of 'he is absence" in the walkthrough just wanst showed up. i got through to the next choice 'kill bandit'

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Methinks I found a bug. During Maply & Hellhound segment when he brakes the toy and then Maply gets captured I choose to save her. Then when the enemy ork appears first my HP is down to half and second, when I press Attack or Guard or anything, it's me that gets hit everytime. No way to win this fight.

Also, is there a version or a patch for the game that introduces all the bonus scenes?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
i cannot get saiba rape scene in the images how to get it
It's been removed in recent versions for narrative reasons. To access it nonetheless check the OP for the link to the JDMod, which, among other things, adds it to the gallery so you can play it.

what the bonus on the download tab do? i have slow internet i can't check it out
It's been answered many times in the thread and as recently as the previous page.
They are stand-alone scenes outside of the game's continuity. In the OP you can also find a link to the JDMod which, among other things, adds bonus content to the gallery, so you don't have to download them separately nor to keep different builds of the game.

Methinks I found a bug. During Maply & Hellhound segment when he brakes the toy and then Maply gets captured I choose to save her. Then when the enemy ork appears first my HP is down to half and second, when I press Attack or Guard or anything, it's me that gets hit everytime. No way to win this fight.

Also, is there a version or a patch for the game that introduces all the bonus scenes?
The HP loss is justified by the fact it's described that Sabia gets wounded before the fight starts.

In the OP you can find a link to JDMod which, among other things, puts the bonus scenes in the gallery.

Reactions: JohnDupont

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
is there a console command to modify raid group stats?
Walkthrough says I need 10 combat for the main squad during the rogue orcs raid, but the best i can get is 9 with sabia troop with 5 and the highest from another group being 4. I cant use them all since i need to keep one for defense.

edit: nevermind. I realized you can boost tekrok's group by sleeping with him

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Are there any downloads available for a prior version back when the two intro scenes were still included in the game?

lazormonkey

Jan 25, 2018
This game started off really well. That initial forced scene with the orcs, oh wow! Sabia sucking dicks off in the tent. Tekrok's boys teaming up on her in the tent. That scene with the hell hound. Things seemed to be headed in the right direction, and I was expecting there to be more and more dicks - different species, too - in store for Sabia in the future. Being the main character, I really wanted the "nasty" things to continue with her, and I'd expect that with every update. I was, as a matter of fact, expecting there to be a scene between her and the hell hound this update, considering how things had initially played. Then the other ladies started playing a part - Vehlis. The furry. The elf girl. It's as though they banded together and said, "Don't worry, Sabi. We're going to share all the dick with you, and you won't have to do much fucking anymore." It's been a major letdown. I hope Sabia gets herself into more nasty situations in future updates, but with the continuous addition of girls, like the shaman and that Makhor creature, it's looking increasingly unlikely, for I'm sure they're going to be getting "scenes," too. I don't mind either of those girls getting fucked, but not at the expense of the main character. Sabia was what started it all for us, after all, and she's the central character to the game.
Completely agree 100%. I was extremely hyped for this game a year ago, and slowly been letting me down, finally with the hellhound not even getting a scene with the MC, I think I've given up

D

Deleted member 584847

Hello folks.

I'm sorry to bother You but I could use some help in story progress...

**SPOILERS**

I've reached the point where there is nothing for me to do. I've just finished the tentacle quest and the lake quest, Can't progress more with the hellhound quest with Maply, Gathered all the bones for Kia (she's now looking for a good place to do some "last goodbye" ceremony, cant interact with her anymore) and there are no quest anymore. The only thing left for me is the Kentark training where I've reached 90% but I guess the last 10% I will get from Elmy (Kentark potions) but I cant find the vigor reed anywhere, her shop stocks never refresh...
So I just don't know if I've reached the story limit for the current version of the game or if I need to progress somehow to unlock more quests (like if I need higher character level or higher standing for some NPC's).

Anyway, I have to say that I really like this game, Im thinking about 2nd playthrough in the meantime :) Kia story is really well written and good idea aswell!

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I have 10 malkor bones but I couldnt give any to Kia. She said she has enough bones and I think her quest chain is over? What do we do with the extra bones?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes