Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
PC:
MAC:

Changelog of 0.6.4 bug fixes:
-Minor fixes and CG tweaks.

Changelog of 0.6.3 bug fixes:
- A bug with Tekrok's special raid event.
- Being unable to hold Tekrok's feast
- A rare shop bug that displayed items without images

Preparing Save games for 0.7.0: Keep in mind that the best spot to keep your game saved at is the Orc Camp screen. If possible keep your saves there.
Note that saves from before 0.5.0 will not work, but saves from 0.5.0 version should work just fine!

D

Deleted member 584847

PC:
MAC:

Preparing Save games for 0.7.0: Keep in mind that the best spot to keep your game saved at is the Orc Camp screen. If possible keep your saves there.
Note that saves from before 0.5.0 will not work, but saves from 0.5.0 version should work just fine!

Sorry to bother You with it, but could You tell me where i can find the Vigor reed? I need it for the Kentark potion from Elmy and the only place Ive found it is at Elmy's shop but she never restocks :/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry to bother You with it, but could You tell me where i can find the Vigor reed? I need it for the Kentark potion from Elmy and the only place Ive found it is at Elmy's shop but she never restocks :/
I don't know. Sorry.

Lonely nut

Jul 7, 2017
PC:
MAC:

Did they fix the new scene with Elmy? (the one that looked like she was butchered)

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
This game started off really well. That initial forced scene with the orcs, oh wow! Sabia sucking dicks off in the tent. Tekrok's boys teaming up on her in the tent. That scene with the hell hound. Things seemed to be headed in the right direction, and I was expecting there to be more and more dicks - different species, too - in store for Sabia in the future. Being the main character, I really wanted the "nasty" things to continue with her, and I'd expect that with every update. I was, as a matter of fact, expecting there to be a scene between her and the hell hound this update, considering how things had initially played. Then the other ladies started playing a part - Vehlis. The furry. The elf girl. It's as though they banded together and said, "Don't worry, Sabi. We're going to share all the dick with you, and you won't have to do much fucking anymore." It's been a major letdown. I hope Sabia gets herself into more nasty situations in future updates, but with the continuous addition of girls, like the shaman and that Makhor creature, it's looking increasingly unlikely, for I'm sure they're going to be getting "scenes," too. I don't mind either of those girls getting fucked, but not at the expense of the main character. Sabia was what started it all for us, after all, and she's the central character to the game.
Hopefully the action shifts back to Sabia soon- the scenes where she just watches things happen to the other female characters don't really do anything for me.

Sabia is the main character and our connection to the world, and really the only one with significant emotional attachment. The emotional stakes are prerequisites for hot scenes- it's why we play the games instead of consuming media where we have no control.

What made the initial scenes so hot was having control of Sabia and being able to make choices. With some of the recent scenes, you seemingly can't do anything you want Sabia to do, and the result is a letdown.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can appreciate the lore and world building that these side characters provide. But as others pointed out already, they all came at once and threw Sabia off the spotlight. The focus should always be on Sabia and her objectives I think. Kia chain was good but a tad bit too long. Lake quest was meh... with no real point to it. Tentacle quest was alright but also didnt have anything to do with the plot as just as well could have been thrown out. I want to see Sabia raiding, training, playing politics, taking steps to get revenge on her family, and getting fucked along the way. Side stories should be interspersed in between.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I can appreciate the lore and world building that these side characters provide. But as others pointed out already, they all came at once and threw Sabia off the spotlight. The focus should always be on Sabia and her objectives I think. Kia chain was good but a tad bit too long. Lake quest was meh... with no real point to it. Tentacle quest was alright but also didnt have anything to do with the plot as just as well could have been thrown out. I want to see Sabia raiding, training, playing politics, taking steps to get revenge on her family, and getting fucked along the way. Side stories should be interspersed in between.
I'm in harmony with your views. The Tekrok route, for example. "You want the support of me and my boys? Fine. First, go spread 'em for my boys." Or the bar "groping" scene. Situations like these, where Sabia has to "compromise" with her principles and probably morals in order to further her cause, are what got me hooked to this game. Of course, she has a clear goal to achieve, but, as you said, she has to fuck along the way to achieve that goal. I fear this game's headed in the direction of Adventures of Tara. That game, too, started off really well. I was hoping for much more humiliating outfits and situations, but then it got all weird after a point with a focus on stuff like dick transposition etc. Of course, you can't expect every developer to pander to your tastes, but there are but a few games that I like, and this was one of them. The way this game had started, I was really expecting her to get fucked more and more along the way, but, with newer "girls" constantly coming in, and not much in the way of guys, one can expect Sabia's "getting fucked" duties to be increasingly shared down the line. As I'd stated before, the main character should have the bulk of the focus.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm in harmony with your views. The Tekrok route, for example. "You want the support of me and my boys? Fine. First, go spread 'em for my boys." Or the bar "groping" scene. Situations like these, where Sabia has to "compromise" with her principles and probably morals in order to further her cause, are what got me hooked to this game. Of course, she has a clear goal to achieve, but, as you said, she has to fuck along the way to achieve that goal. I fear this game's headed in the direction of Adventures of Tara. That game, too, started off really well. I was hoping for much more humiliating outfits and situations, but then it got all weird after a point with a focus on stuff like dick transposition etc. Of course, you can't expect every developer to pander to your tastes, but there are but a few games that I like, and this was one of them. The way this game had started, I was really expecting her to get fucked more and more along the way, but, with newer "girls" constantly coming in, and not much in the way of guys, one can expect Sabia's "getting fucked" duties to be increasingly shared down the line. As I'd stated before, the main character should have the bulk of the focus.
Yea, I really loved the Tekrok feast finale when his like "Well shit, what did you expect when you decided to support me?" I was like hell yea, that's exactly why i went with you lol. Also wish there were more bad ends. Those were some of the hottest scenes.

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
I downloaded this game about three days ago... I like the game so far ... I have tried it with the main walk through and with the dom walk through

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
ive been out of the loop on this game for awhile, what are the bonus downloads on the first page? Add-on content?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes