• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 11, 2017
They updated the world map and campaign
All stories and h-scenes are now free for all players and you don't even need the heroes anymore which is nice for free players.

They are working on gathering, dungeons, bosses, special events and more story and rewards. Also on their they where talking about breeding

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you so much for uploading this! However, and I dont mean to sound ungrateful, can we get it up on Mega? For some reason even though its only like 65mb, its taking me like 10 mins to download it, even though I have 100mbs+ highspeed internet.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
this game is going to be in perpetual development till they can no longer squeeze cash out of it, and there is no offline or free/private server alternative so how did this game which isn't much different then playing a nutaku game on here? cause this seems more like an Ad then actual game post at this point.

Reactions: dd777 and aejotx

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Is a guest account barred from everything? After the tutorial, I have no way to proceed. Everything I click on is either shut down until I "Complete World 1 on Normal Difficulty" or gives me no options to actually do anything. The quest board is empty, and I can't do anything with the heroes. After downloading latest version I get a daily login gift, but can't do anything with that, either.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Is a guest account barred from everything? After the tutorial, I have no way to proceed. Everything I click on is either shut down until I "Complete World 1 on Normal Difficulty" or gives me no options to actually do anything. The quest board is empty, and I can't do anything with the heroes. After downloading latest version I get a daily login gift, but can't do anything with that, either.
yep you are pretty much locked out till you spend money it's worse then a nutaku game. which just goes back to my statement of what's the point of continuing to perpetuate this farce on this board if more game play isn't available because no matter what updates may be done, unless you plan to pay the month sub fee you'll never experience any of that content more or less just making this an AD & if it's an Ad it' needs to be handled in the proper way so that the forum actually profits from it.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Really? Another game I have to login to play? And pay to login at that!? God mf damnit! Why is this game even up here? Whatever. I'll give the guest trial a go... Based on the comments tho, it's not looking good in terms of my support for this game.

I don't know if you tried this, but i thought that too. Click the left arrow at the bottom right and it takes you outside the town, you can fight and do quests there. I'm still skeptical about the game but I'm giving it a shot. Dev might squeeze 2 bucks out of me. We'll see.

Reactions: Pasatapomodoro
Aug 11, 2017
yep you are pretty much locked out till you spend money it's worse then a nutaku game. which just goes back to my statement of what's the point of continuing to perpetuate this farce on this board if more game play isn't available because no matter what updates may be done, unless you plan to pay the month sub fee you'll never experience any of that content more or less just making this an AD & if it's an Ad it' needs to be handled in the proper way so that the forum actually profits from it.
Guest users can do anything patrons can :p. There are some guest users further into the game then patrons

Aug 11, 2017
so according to you a guest won't get stuck into a perpetual loop, let me just re-download this and get my recording software started.
That shouldn't be the case no. If you have any problems or bugs you can report them to the devs directly on . There is an active community around the game and the dev Fujindevil responds to requests and bugs almost immediately

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Fujindevil helped me out on discord, and in next build the diamond will look more like arrows.

I assume all the grinding on a flattened difficulty curve is to artificially inflate play time until actual content is developed. It's too soon to say whether grinding is the game.

Reactions: Pasatapomodoro
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes