1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Why? Why it was abandoned?
I'm not entirely sure how I reasoned then (over a year ago) but what I think I meant that I was happy the game was abandoned because the game was boring and relied on heavy grinding which I detest. (I read my own rating of the game)

What the actual reason to why the develop(ers) abandoned it I can't answer. A wild guess would be that it didn't lure enough people to support them.
No money, no interest in continuing.

[edit]
LOLWUT my 1000th post!

Uqille

May 11, 2017
And after that developer switched to some survival mobile game without explicit content. I don't blame them, but making some gacha service game is an ambitious feat. And niche indie nsfw scene is not something where it will work.
And on the other hand you have now completely unplayable game (as servers closed). Not just abandoned, but straight unplayable even a little.

To me more on topic, actually I liked it at beginning, some distinct art style. But it was so buggy, and had nothing to do, until grind came (if i recall correctly). If you can tolerate game to be grown under patrons subscriptions, some gacha stuff without content and stability is not something i would invest to. (It was so long, I remember right that there was in-app purchases of gacha tickets?)

And classic thing - someone is still subscribed to their patreon after around three years of silence.

Jan 2, 2020
And after that developer switched to some survival mobile game without explicit content. I don't blame them, but making some gacha service game is an ambitious feat. And niche indie nsfw scene is not something where it will work.
And on the other hand you have now completely unplayable game (as servers closed). Not just abandoned, but straight unplayable even a little.

To me more on topic, actually I liked it at beginning, some distinct art style. But it was so buggy, and had nothing to do, until grind came (if i recall correctly). If you can tolerate game to be grown under patrons subscriptions, some gacha stuff without content and stability is not something i would invest to. (It was so long, I remember right that there was in-app purchases of gacha tickets?)

And classic thing - someone is still subscribed to their patreon after around three years of silence.
People really are like sheep,3 years you say? Hmmm...

L_sir

May 17, 2017
At first it was really a good concept, but things just didnt pan out that well, THE ART WAS REALLY GOOD dont get me wrong but at the end of the day, if you cant have a good gameplay plus a GOOD or even a niche story, nothing really works out.

This also somewhat true to the simsbro ( the story was intresting for a while ), i was hook because for a while the story was somewhat intresting that time, but things just when a dark. I dont remember what happen, but things just stop suddenly with the devs not doing anything.

Reactions: t727

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
I know that's an o0ld game, but I tried to run Version V0.1211 from the download link but it hangs at Checking for Update...

How can I play this game?

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes