WIN:
MAC:
*EDIT* Taken from the Patreon page

Reactions: setter6

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017

Windows
Mac

Hey all, Fujindevil here with a new update.

We prepared some requested additions to the game and fixed some issues.

Patch notes
New features

• -You are now able to remove orbs from your heroes
  • -Level text above heroes

Balancing

• -Fumiki Defence break on Find Weakness is now 80% instead of 20%
  • -Alicia FlameShower now has an attack multiplier of 0.90 instead of 0.75 and hits 3 to 5 times instead of 4 to 6 times

Bug fixes

• -Fenrir never takes himself on his companion skill so he doesn't attack twice
  • -Xp left to level up is now displayed correctly

Tweaks

• -Skill damage in skill info popup is now rounded
  • -Hero buttons in the hero selection screen and hero management UI are now sorted by hero level
  • -If there are multiple heroes that take a turn in the same frame they they now get sorted in who has the highest action points

If you experience any problems or have any feedback for us. Please let us know in the comments !

Windows
Mac

Patch notes
New features

-You are now able to remove orbs from your heroes
-Level text above heroes

Balancing

-Fumiki Defence break on Find Weakness is now 80% instead of 20%
-Alicia FlameShower now has an attack multiplier of 0.90 instead of 0.75 and hits 3 to 5 times instead of 4 to 6 times

Bug fixes

-Fenrir never takes himself on his companion skill so he doesn't attack twice
-Xp left to level up is now displayed correctly

Tweaks

-Skill damage in skill info popup is now rounded
-Hero buttons in the hero selection screen and hero management UI are now sorted by hero level
-If there are multiple heroes that take a turn in the same frame they they now get sorted in who has the highest action points

Reactions: Daveck and Voilsh

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Game update V0.0344 New 5* hero Valleria, Challenge rift and more
Jul 14 at 6:33am
Windows
Mac

Hey all, Fujindevil here with a big update.

Challenge rift mode

Enter the daily changing challenge rift once per day for great rewards.

You can find it on the world map and the more stages you defeat the more rewards you will be receiving.

The enemies will be different every day so be sure to check out replays of other players to adjust your strategy.

Make a name for yourself on the leaderboards that reset daily.

There will be great rewards like medium devils, large devils and high level runes so be sure to check it out !

New hero Valleria joins the battle

Her skills

Aimed shot

Take an aimed shot at your enemy and steal a beneficial status and deal Attack*4.1 damage

Final bullet

Put your enemy to rest with this powerfull bullet that deals extra damage for each harmful effect your enemy has. This attack deals (Attack * 8.4) damage. And (Attack * 0.3) extra damage per harmful effect

Trigger happy

Unload all your bullets onto your enemies and shoot bullets that ingore the enemy defense. Your bullets deal (Attack*1.26f) damage each and hit all enemies (4) times

New options menu

Access it by pressing the escape button, you can adjust volume here and quit the game.

Bug fixes

Cool-down increasing effects now work as intended

Wrong rune image in rune reward popup fixed

Battle positions adjusted

Adjustments

Red zones are easier to complete now

Reactions: Burt

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Important note: The game now feels like it has a memory leak, I hope they'll patch it again soon.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Is there anyway to transfer an account to a different PC? Tried Appdata and the game folder itself.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i want to clear my register to start new again as my old register fuck the captured devil scene big time

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
Daily rewards? Is this connected to the internet? Also are the links here different than the link provided on the patreon?

Last edited:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
ver 0.0394 on svscomics if someone is interested

didnt played this yet, seems nice, pretty unique drawings and RPG, Dating Sim, Strategy, Management... i thinks this is targeted at me personally XD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Directly from their Patreon.

Game Update V0.0394

Windows:

Mac:

O

Onyx99

An ok game. They're taking the Nutaku Gacha route which is a shame. Not something I necessarily want to support.

Aug 11, 2017
Played it a bit and i am curious to see how they are going to implement more quests and story. Think it could be fun if there is more to do.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
any ways to cheat in this game ?
You might want to check out the section, 'Tools and Tutorials'. Maybe you find some tips there, but it is a Unity game so I don't have any clue myself! XD

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
New Update Aug,12,2017

Windows
Mac

Hey all, Fujindevil here with an update.

Features:

• Chapter 1 of Alicia personal story
  • Orb sorting by level
Fixes

• Reworked game intro flow ( Changed conversation elements and animations in the first parts of the game )
  • Rune sub stats are now applied correctly

Let us know which personal story you would like to see extended or start next.

Reactions: Dinky-Minky

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
do we have a code for cheat, bc cheat engine doesnt work its an online game. (you can cheat an online game but this game have a little difrent code its showen float number but doesnt work)

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes