• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Kinetic Chronicle [v1.02ex] [milkysofts]

D

Deleted member 87664

game is on v 1.0 now new voice added and lots more

George Constanza

Aug 21, 2018
Could anybody tell me how do I get to the actual final boss? People talk about this cat and stuff but when I reach the final chapter, I kill this dragon and see none of that

[UPDATE]
Nevermind, you just need to select the last chapter manually

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok at this one part, i cant seem to reach the next edge at all, you only get 2 blocks and even stacked, they dont let you reach high enough to even grab. I know i have this rope looking thing, but game never said how to use it. assistance please? 314043
It would be great if i could rotate the blocks, after all, they are longer if rotated 90 degrees and thus reaching the edge. I do love me some puzzle games, but this doesnt seem right.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
Ok at this one part, i cant seem to reach the next edge at all, you only get 2 blocks and even stacked, they dont let you reach high enough to even grab. I know i have this rope looking thing, but game never said how to use it. assistance please? View attachment 314043
It would be great if i could rotate the blocks, after all, they are longer if rotated 90 degrees and thus reaching the edge. I do love me some puzzle games, but this doesnt seem right.
u move 1 block from the stack to wher your standing in the pic, from the block jump and grab the ledge

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
anyway, here my game completed save, but still missing a few at the end for some reason.

P.s. feel like need to find some secret item from each stage, will update if found or something

Edit:
For Cg + dialogue will have to run through the stage.
Forest: 2 Defeat CG (Defeat by Boss, Defeat by Boss Phase 2)
The rest of the stages give 1 cg each for defeat and win.

Concert: 1 CG when u reset checkpoint right at start (bug?), then defeat + win boss cg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papysh