Flash Completed Kinetic Chronicle [v1.02ex] [milkysofts]

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Let me know if there are any puzzles you guys are suffering with. I found a systematic way to hack the game's stats at least for me. I've beaten all the levels except for the waterfall level (if only because I already beat it in previous versions I can't be bothered to do it again). I also don't think your supposed to be able to beat the boss at the fifth level because there's no dialogue after it and the boss becomes untouchable to everything except your very limited range weapons.

Shalelu

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone have a complete save that unlocks all scenes ? it's really frustrating beat te whole game considering that every time you lose you have to skip past some dialogues.
Thanks
There is no gallery, even if you beat the whole game. You can skip to the stage (or go back to the stage) where you have the enemies with the animation you want to see, but that's it.

Pic

May 13, 2017
There is no gallery, even if you beat the whole game. You can skip to the stage (or go back to the stage) where you have the enemies with the animation you want to see, but that's it.
Really ? So what is the function of the album ? Does it collects pics only and no replay scenes ?

Shalelu

Nov 23, 2017
Really ? So what is the function of the album ? Does it collects pics only and no replay scenes ?
Yes, pretty much. It shows the boss scenes (both when you win and loose) including the animation of the CG. However it doesn't show the loss scene of the boss if you didn't loose to them.
I should also probably point out that it doesn't just include hentai CG's, but every appearing CG in the game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The sexual animations and cg's could use some less vanilla stuff. But the gameplay is really where the game shines. However moving rocks will never be interesting to me.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The final boss is difficult, you have to attack the White cat on his head and then fight against the final boss, has two bars of life for now.
You can make a trap with the cat, if the boss defeat you, do not talk to her, go up without getting too close and shoot many times the cat, then activate the fight and shoot the cat, the cat should receive the total damage

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
The final boss is difficult, you have to attack the White cat on his head and then fight against the final boss, has two bars of life for now.
You can make a trap with the cat, if the boss defeat you, do not talk to her, go up without getting too close and shoot many times the cat, then activate the fight and shoot the cat, the cat should receive the total damage
Thanks but I already knew that.

I currently manage to reach her third boss "phase" but it's a nightmare to deal with it.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I beat the boss but it unlocked a rather glitchy simulation room. Ending was pretty weak, it was just revealed the blue haired girl from tendril chronicle showed up and destroyed all the dragons in the last level with her big beams and then both Her and Feley became idols who traveled the world to keep things peaceful. The Rock girl became a tour guide, The squid water girl became a water park IIRC and the game cuts out when the tentacle girl says she's going to group rape all of them on stage.

Instructions: unzip then use the game's import save file option. Notify me if anything doesn't work. I only beat the final level, I did not bother with the other levels (because I've already beaten them in earlier versions but the CGS did not unlock).

Reactions: kasdiddd

gavin621

Mar 2, 2018
does anyone have a fix for lv. 4 kindom of tendoryu. there seems to be a invisible wall in the chase scene when you would normally go to the next room

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Haha... I read through all the comments looking for someone mentioning that... really jumped out at me. Considering I've created banners and whatnot in Photoshop, it makes me wonder how the designer could stare at the text and do all the finishing touches and NOT notice such an obvious spelling error. Only theory I can think of is there used to be a different title, and then they went back and quickly changed the text and exported the jpeg. Still, even then you have to look at it when posting it to Patreon or whatever.

As far as the game... no idea, platformers aren't my thing. Just wanted to comment on the banner.
Seriously though a chornicle sounds like a really unfortunate skin thing you might get from fapping too much D: