Flash Completed Kinetic Chronicle [v1.02ex] [milkysofts]

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Here is my save file, with one additional CG that the last guy who posted missed. There is a single CG that seems to be missing which is the 3rd one on the 7th page, if anybody has any idea of how to get it, please let me know
I think I found the last CG you are missing. When the final boss (the blue hair girl from the first game) is at low health she does a push attack. If you get hit by it at low HP it is an instant kill which results in her saying the Fist of the north star reference and then your character's clothes rip apart. But for some reason the CG doesn't save, so I'm not sure if that really is the last one.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I just notice that I'm the one who take the milkysofts name how clumsy me. = ='

And yes Lenene's instant kill attack is the last H-cg of the game. It maybe a bug which cause it not save, properly.
Anyways, beside that there are some non-H ending cgs after Lenene.

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Is there even a consistent strategy for that secret boss or whatever? I've been trying on and off for ages now and while I've gotten to the third phase pretty consistently I can't actually beat her or even really get any further. I don't really see how you are supposed to dodge all her attacks and be able to hit back safely.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
Is there even a consistent strategy for that secret boss or whatever? I've been trying on and off for ages now and while I've gotten to the third phase pretty consistently I can't actually beat her or even really get any further. I don't really see how you are supposed to dodge all her attacks and be able to hit back safely.
For Lenene... Mmm.. Seem like I use her is a profile pic now. >w<
The tips is to remember her attack, and use her voice to predict her movement. Her swords can be dodge by jump up and down. Kamekameha go up high(beware her smash.) If she stock swords use water to destroy them before she launch, on laser dance run back and forth, and for her ohk energy burst just keep moving when she teleport something like that.

Anyways, good luck and happy valentine!

Reactions: thegodofsky

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Curious here it is marked as abandoned while on your Patreon its stated as finished ... so is this complete or nolonger worked on? milkysofts
Last time I played this game it was indeed finished. I don't know why it's still has the abandoned tag while it never really was.

It's a bit sad because it gives a bad image to the dev for no reason.

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017