dougs

Jan 21, 2019
I do not mind the "Rumi incident" at all. I think it took a lot of courage to do that and I think it was the right call to make. Bittersweet endings are good. Not everything needs to have a happy ending.
I also didn't have any issue with it, but then again I preferred the Rumi Friend route.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I also didn't have any issue with it, but then again I preferred the Rumi Friend route.
Oh no, I absolutely preferred Rumi romance route. It's just that I think this way it was even more soul crushing=better in my book. I specifically like the game for all the emotional turmoil that it drags the player through.

dougs

Jan 21, 2019
I specifically like the game for all the emotional turmoil that it drags the player through.
I do too, at least to some degree. But implicitly it seems like we agree that someone who chose to romance Rumi would be in more turmoil than someone who preferred her as a friend. Or to be more nuanced, I liked her as someone who Hikari was interested in and then cooled off towards.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I understand but I felt that it made more narrative sense to have her as the romantic interest of Hikari as that seemed like a higher impact and higher stake situation. Not that there's "the right way" to play the game.

jireir

May 26, 2018
It does raise the stakes in the situations they have together. On the other hand,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be perfectly honest that is a very fair position. I still feel that I prefer the Rumi romance route for the reasons I pointed out before.

Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
Will there be a android version? Just finished #1.... Does the ending stay the same? Kinda sad ..

Karuso

May 23, 2017
I don't know how to get the stuff I am missing though :/ Would take too long to hunt around
You could join the Keppers Discord :3
In the server there is a walkthrough channel for all endigs and how to unlock the True Ending.
You can also DM me on Discord for further help! :3

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Just a small update on how development is so far. (mostly because I know most people looking here are not on the game's discord server):

I had a lot of problems coming up while writing the script and noticed way to late that I'm not able to render what I initialy had in mind for the first mission. So I had to come up with a completely new scenario which took more time than it should have tbh.
On the other hand I got alot of new ideas for future updates and was able to make a better plan for what comes in each further update. This also means that the next update is rather short, especialy if you decide not to meet anybody (which I highly advise against ;3). Sorry that it takes so long .-.

Next update should come out in about 2 weeks. 3 weeks when proofreading takes very long.
Next update includes:
Mission 1 and choice to meet Natsumi (has h-event), shina, saya and queen 15.

Reactions: cooldude5368

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Update is out~ (updated the threads links. Seems to be a new feature~)

And as a small warning:

For the android version specifically: it's playable but by far not polished. You will encounter overlapping texts but as far as I have tested it, it is at playable which was the first goal with this. If enough people complain I may look into it again but for now you have a playable version and that's what counts~ (haven't tested it on hardware though so it could be worse than what I tested it with... (emulator)) If something doesn't work then feel free to tell me~

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Keepers2ShatteredRealms-CH1-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
My favorite part from the first game was probably when the slave made the MC come back to her multiple times and turn her into her own slave. If the overall story is not as dark as the first one, I do hope the optional/sidestuff/bad ends have a similar style of pretty much mindbreaking the MC.

I'll probably wait until the development has gone to like 0.4 to give it a test.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes