SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Dev previously stated that the MC can end up joining an NPCs harem. Unless I'm misunderstanding something that's what they were probably talking about, being the sub in someone else's harem.
That would definitely make more sense for me at least, however in the dev notes they are listed separately.

-Harem route possible (although you'll be the sub)
-Being a part of a harem is possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Nice going so far with the game. The game system is better than the first game witht he different stats and shown choices. The characters a cute again and the lewd is promising for now. I like that you can have a pure yuri route without futa even though it feels like one would miss a few things that way. As soon as I saw Yubi I had hopes for some size difference yuri fun with her in the future but the bummer came when I read she needs to stay pure. But I still hope for that and that it isn't only fun with Ayumi alone ^^
Keep up the great work dev. Looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Lumari

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
At this point I find it farsical that Rumi's team are the only people in all of the realms who don't know exactly who Rumi is. Everyone else knows it for one reason or another, sometimes for no reason at all, and the people who are most curious about it, including one who has access to a hive-mind internet, don't know it despite it being the worst kept secret in the history of fiction.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I did not like the first Keepers. Or rather, I liked it while the focus was on the relationship between the two girls (Rumi and Hikari I think they were called). Everything after the gargoyles just got worse and worse.
But somehow I am looking forwards to seeing what sort of disaster this is going to turn into.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
is there a way to name a save file to keep track of which save whent with which options
No, but for what it's worth there seems to be more heads up on decisions that are blocked by a prior decision, so worst case you can save prior to key decisions, reload if you see one is required for a route, then just skip to where you need (skip is very fast, so it's not too much of a hassle thankfully). The dev also added hints for what decisions were key to which routes and the exact stat values needed for Keepers 1 after a while, so I expect that as the routes start to diverge more we'll get a guide. At the moment there seem to only be a handful of decisions that branch, and stat values haven't come into play much yet if you're worried about route lock-outs.

Edit: Shoutout to Lumari for both keeping the story held together and actually providing on a dearth of H-content. Humiliation/submissiveness is one of my strongest interests, and I adore that Rumi is presented as being equally willful and spirited as she is tempted. I don't normally think of foot worship as high on the pecking order, but you've somehow made it incredibly steamy since Keepers 1: I'm very excited to see where the sub route for Narumi goes, in addition to a return to being another certain catgirl's pet. Incredible work so far, Lumari!

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
There are 2 things I'd like to point out/adress here:

The first one being the very next update:You'll get a pretty difficult question coming up which will lead into some serious dark stuff if answerd "wrong" (in "" cuz it's not a bad end. but it changes a couple things along the story so you could say that this is some sort of side quest story path.)
Also the probably biggest h-scene I've ever made is in that update... (Miuki~)

the second point is the "anti-cheat"...
It's not a full on anti cheat... it's more of a: this is not in the game yet so I close it type of thing. Here's an example (contains spoilers for Toru's ending)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a gallery unlock planned btw~

Reactions: cooldude5368

jireir

May 26, 2018
About that question - is it difficult because for emotional reasons or is it difficult because of the knowledge you need to have?

And about the cheating, I don't see why anyone would need it in this game, the previous Keepers did have requirements for the stats and you could need the cheats to bypass that. In this one the only thing you could need them for is maybe decreasing the corruption to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
About that question - is it difficult because for emotional reasons or is it difficult because of the knowledge you need to have?
It's a moraly difficult question first. And if you played kp1 and notice what's going on in the back it's also emotional. And will turn emotional later on in the game for sure~

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I like the Yukine scene in that update. A big and a smol version of her. For me personally it would have been even better if the big version of Yukina would have had some fun with Rumi too

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
No, but for what it's worth there seems to be more heads up on decisions that are blocked by a prior decision, so worst case you can save prior to key decisions, reload if you see one is required for a route, then just skip to where you need (skip is very fast, so it's not too much of a hassle thankfully). The dev also added hints for what decisions were key to which routes and the exact stat values needed for Keepers 1 after a while, so I expect that as the routes start to diverge more we'll get a guide. At the moment there seem to only be a handful of decisions that branch, and stat values haven't come into play much yet if you're worried about route lock-outs.

Edit: Shoutout to Lumari for both keeping the story held together and actually providing on a dearth of H-content. Humiliation/submissiveness is one of my strongest interests, and I adore that Rumi is presented as being equally willful and spirited as she is tempted. I don't normally think of foot worship as high on the pecking order, but you've somehow made it incredibly steamy since Keepers 1: I'm very excited to see where the sub route for Narumi goes, in addition to a return to being another certain catgirl's pet. Incredible work so far, Lumari!
ya cuz im curisou as to if we agreed to be collord does the game just end early since its not finished yet or do things keep going for lack of better words. thats why i would love to keep track of which save did what

XPsychoX

Feb 25, 2020
the blue ice white dragon (blue fox keep) is the most hottie and her back view :) hope that she has more screen time or some screen time here too (and hscene probably my favorite char) good game

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
ya cuz im curisou as to if we agreed to be collord does the game just end early since its not finished yet or do things keep going for lack of better words. thats why i would love to keep track of which save did what
Romance routes (in this case Natsumi's sex slave) Don't have bad ends~
In general I won't make Endings that play out way later depending on a choice you made in the begining of the game so you're save~
I want to avoid making multiple replays necesary. (doesn't mean 0 replays needed. Just not as many as in kp1)
The reason why I don't add names to savefiles is mostly because of the android version. Because the normal and the android version use different save slot layouts cuz of screen size... (and also you're the only person asking for it so far)

chmo45645

Oct 10, 2022
I finished keepers 1 some time ago and I didn't like very much. It had a few very hot scenes, but also way too many problems like lack of meaningful choices, annoying stats that did nothing but blocking ether content or further progression, over-bloated second half without anything interesting happening, sudden and unavoidable ntr (without reading spoilers) especially.

I still tried keepers 2 (0.1) and honestly it's already looks so much better both in lewd terms and in terms of mechanics (it'll have mechanics! awesome!). Avoidable ntr is especially appreciated. Now it's still to little content there, but I definitely consider subscription later on.

Thank you, keep doing like that!

ChillGuy

Aug 2, 2020
miuki scene is probably the best scene that i've ever seen since the miru x hikari(Now prove me wrong) scene, we got only one scene but is was totally worth it

A and remember guys is not gay if you like more his butt that his dick... I love both but take this as example.
1692249015335.png

PD lease be patient i have autism

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
miuki scene is probably the best scene that i've ever seen since the miru x hikari(Now prove me wrong) scene, we got only one scene but is was totally worth it

A and remember guys is not gay if you like more his butt that his dick... I love both but take this as example.
View attachment 2856891

It's only gay if you say "I love you" while looking deeply into their eyes. We smooch our homies 'round here.

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018

View attachment 2856891

Well there were two pussies and four breasts but just one dick so I technically consider it less gay than straight sex.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes