3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
All my work in my signature is free.
And I've made the renders for two small games, also free:

Enjoy.

;)
If I'm not mistaken, Lesson of Passion is a paysite... Great on you for working for free, but you're advertising for a site that actually has content behind a paywall. If they're making profit off of your free work, and you're still willing to work for free, then great on you. We need more people like you in society.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, Lesson of Passion is a paysite... Great on you for working for free, but you're advertising for a site that actually has content behind a paywall.
You're not mistaken, LoP is a subscription site. Yet the games I worked on are FREE.
You said you were looking forward to my work, I was flattered and decided to show it to you ;)

Nothing bad in charging for your work though. Just call it for what it is.

Reactions: AssRider

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
You're not mistaken, LoP is a subscription site. Yet the games I worked on are FREE.
You said you were looking forward to my work, I was flattered and decided to show it to you ;)

I have actually tried the games you linked, and they were great.
No need to argue about the semantics. If you think I'm charging for my games then so be it. You'll still have access to the public version on my site regardless of whether you pay or not. If you guys want to play the shared version of my game, I'm flattered.

Reactions: AssRider

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

One more thing, if you are looking to help others and their games, I'd be glad to receive your help. Unlike what it seems to be the case with your other two titles, I would actually offer you compensation to help out with the game.

Reactions: Kaparzo

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
One more thing, if you are looking to help others and their games, I'd be glad to receive your help. Unlike what it seems to be the case with your other two titles, I would actually offer you compensation to help out with the game.
Wait, wait, you misunderstood me, I have been payed for my work on the games. The LoP guys don't have a direct profit from those two titles, but like you said, they are using them to promote the subscription site. By free I meant free for the users.
And I appreciate you offer, but I'm not able to commit on anything serious right now. So I'd prefer to stay away.
If you have technical question though, and you think I can help, feel free to ask.

othello

May 30, 2017
Wait, wait, you misunderstood me, I have been payed for my work on the games. The LoP guys don't have a direct profit from those two titles, but like you said, they are using them to promote the subscription site. By free I meant free for the users.
So, what are you posting the link here claiming the game is 'free'. Is it an ad or something?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
So, what are you posting the link here claiming the game is 'free'. Is it an ad or something?
Those two particular games ARE free for us. Consider them as the demo of LoP. LoP used to release free games back in the day. Dunno whether they still do that or not.

Reactions: limpus14

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You asked, didn't you? And I'm claiming they are free, because they ARE FREE.
I also think we've derailed this thread enough. If you need any further clarifications, I'd suggest you message me directly.

Reactions: Ubik

othello

May 30, 2017
You asked, didn't you? And I'm claiming they are free, because they ARE FREE.
I also think we've derailed this thread enough. If you need any further clarifications, I'd suggest you message me directly.
Sorry, no offense. It's off topic, I agree.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Keep up the good work. Happy that there has been a fairly quick update as well. It is a god sign.

Reactions: mav2099

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx for 1.0 TechCarmin
just played it and its quite good. theres animation and the phase is fast enough.
of course i have my thought that i would have liked this and that, but overall its good.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Change log; Katie gets a little makeover that Mr Wright likes. There is also a visit from the dad at the end if incest is turned on.

It seems there is not much content at this update (especially for the people like me who don't like incest.)

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes