3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
It will be in about 2 updates for my 20$ patrons haha...
I like the story, a bit buggy in some instance so far, but none the less cool possibility! However I do not think Katie's Corruption works well with the Bestiality theme, your other visual novel: Leela's Awakening would be a better fit I think.

Is there any plans for more scene between Katie's dad and her?

Woldorblack

May 13, 2017
I am not a big fan of bestiality, so I have no idea what is enough. I like this game so far.
I like the way it is going about pregnancy... I hope there will be more about that.

Reactions: madbloke

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah, it's a good and convincing story so far. Let's keep on waiting how this continues.

Last edited:

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
It's fine, we don't need the game-update on the first day of release. Let the author enjoy a few days of players who pay a genuine amount of money before it gets shared with non-payers.

othello

May 30, 2017
You may see it this way, However, 3d is creating a storyline, does renders and text etc. You may as well consider it as a job done - good or bad, worth or not, that's your choice.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
And there is no need to pay 20$. The game is updated regularly for non-paying players, you will only see the updates later than paying patrons which is very fair, i guess. If the game is locked behind a paywall, i could understand the frustration, but it is not.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Wow $20 for 5 minutes of gameplay a week... Awesome
Hey buddy, just wanted to give you my thoughts. I've never done this so bear with me :p I understand some people think this is a ridiculous amount to pay for an unfinished game, and I agree myself. However, the money that people pay me is more of a tip than anything else to continue my work. I do put a lot of effort into my games and comics, and any help at all from strangers on the internet is quite touching to me. Of course, the game will always be freeware, and will be released to the public when newer versions cycle in. The only reason I time my releases is to thank those who have supported me the only way I can. Thanks for reading, and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@3Diddlyf95zone , $20 tip for 5 minutes of gameplay is still "awesome". Don't sweat it ;)

Also I love the freeware thing. It would be as if Adobe decide to release CS4 to the public and call their product a freeware.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
@3Diddlyf95zone , $20 tip for 5 minutes of gameplay is still "awesome". Don't sweat it ;)

Also I love the freeware thing. It would be as if Adobe decide to release CS4 to the public and call their product a freeware.
Hey, if you want to donate days of your time to create games for free on the internet without taking donations, by all means go ahead. I look forward to your work.

Reactions: L777 and Hello1

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Chill guys.
Hey buddy, just wanted to give you my thoughts. I've never done this so bear with me :p I understand some people think this is a ridiculous amount to pay for an unfinished game, and I agree myself. However, the money that people pay me is more of a tip than anything else to continue my work. I do put a lot of effort into my games and comics, and any help at all from strangers on the internet is quite touching to me. Of course, the game will always be freeware, and will be released to the public when newer versions cycle in. The only reason I time my releases is to thank those who have supported me the only way I can. Thanks for reading, and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.
Is there any release date for public version?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey, if you want to donate days of your time to create games for free on the internet without taking donations, by all means go ahead. I look forward to your work.
All my work in my signature is free.
And I've made the renders for two small games, also free:

Enjoy.
He should do so insted of mocking, let's see.
;)

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes