3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Btw. Will your version come with a walkthrough mod as well? Just wondering since sometimes this game can be weird as to how you can stick to the manipulation route and stuff, plus you'll be adding new unique endings.
There's already one embedded in the game.

Reactions: dav121

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
What an absolutely incredible game! Coercion,blackmail,incest,interracial,cuckolding, it's got all my favourite kinks. Any other hidden gems like this?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What an absolutely incredible game! Coercion,blackmail,incest,interracial,cuckolding, it's got all my favourite kinks. Any other hidden gems like this?
Be sure to check out the graphical overhaul version linked in the post above yours. It also adds (optional) bestiality removed from this version due to the Patreon rule changes and crackdown on incest and bestiality at the time of development.

Other games:
- The Interview. No incest but it has all the other stuff
- The Office Wife (I recommend Ren'Py remake version) Low on blackmail and no incest (it's her foster brother)
- Special Request Official Ren'Py. Maybe no interracial but it has all the other stuff
- Immoral Stories Rebecca. No incest or cuckolding but lots of blackmail and coercion
- Babysitters. MC cheats on his wife and has some scenes with step-daughter (maybe there is an incest patch). The wife gets (optional) blackmailed by her new boss in to cheating. Also some swinging with the neighbours
- A slut phone. no interracial, but lots of blackmail and incest. There is some rape at the start that turns in to blackmail+coercion and the game plays as 100% chat messages on a phone so it is not for everyone

Last edited:

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
Be sure to check out the graphical overhaul version linked in the post above yours. It also adds (optional) bestiality removed from this version due to the Patreon rule changes and crackdown on incest and bestiality at the time of development.

Other games:
- The Office Wife (I recommend Ren'Py remake version) Low on blackmail and no incest (it's her foster brother)
- Special Request Official Ren'Py. Maybe no interracial but it has all the other stuff
- Immoral Stories Rebecca. No incest or cuckolding but lots of blackmail and coercion
- Babysitters. MC cheats on his wife and has some scenes with step-daughter (maybe there is an incest patch). The wife gets (optional) blackmailed by her new boss in to cheating
- A slut phone. no interracial, but lots of blackmail and incest. There is some rape at the start that turns in to blackmail+coercion and the game plays as 100% chat messages on a phone so it is not for everyone
Pretty great list, thanks a ton!

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

Other games:
- Babysitters. MC cheats on his wife and has some scenes with step-daughter (maybe there is an incest patch). The wife gets (optional) blackmailed by her new boss in to cheating. Also some swinging with the neighbours
Any more Corruption recommendations? The Interview didn't really track with me, but I loved Immoral Stories and Babysitters (too bad they are both unfinished).

paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
Just finished this, enjoyed the game but visuals are a bit out of date.
I'm interested in more games that have visible corruption, with the woman changing her appearance like Katie (dressing sluttier, getting piercings and tattoos, more makeup, etc). Don't mind if forced or willing if anyone can recommend

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Just finished this, enjoyed the game but visuals are a bit out of date.
I'm interested in more games that have visible corruption, with the woman changing her appearance like Katie (dressing sluttier, getting piercings and tattoos, more makeup, etc). Don't mind if forced or willing if anyone can recommend
Good Girl Gone Bad

MrsFahrenheit

Mar 12, 2021
Is there any way to make katie only cheating with her boss?
I mean, like become Mr. Wright wife without cheating with Brandon and Jacob?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes