• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It'd be easier to turn a piercing on and off in Daz Studio and just re-render the scene, just sayin...

It's the setting up of a render scene that takes a lot of time. Turning off a clothing item or piece of jewelry once you've posed and lit your characters is almost trivial, other than waiting for the render to bake.
True, for things like that it would be easier because it's the same pose, especially if you can batch the renders. But the body modifications probably mean clothing adjustments at minimum and may potentially require a new pose because the last one doesn't look as good. (Hopefully you can just move the camera a bit though.) And things like lip fillers may mean that expressions don't work and you have to find new ones, etc. It was the body modifications that I was thinking would be most time-consuming.

And either way, it's still busy-work to make two or four or more renders for each scene.

That being said, the developer (3diddly) has pretty much moved on to other projects at this point. SvenVlad was working on an overhaul with new/reworked renders and such, but has been rather quiet over the last few weeks...

Still, the 'overhauled' version is definitely worth playing if you like this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/
I agree. SvenVlad's overhaul is worth a play.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It'd be easier to turn a piercing on and off in Daz Studio and just re-render the scene, just sayin...

It's the setting up of a render scene that takes a lot of time. Turning off a clothing item or piece of jewelry once you've posed and lit your characters is almost trivial, other than waiting for the render to bake.

That being said, the developer has pretty much moved on to other projects at this point. SvenVlad was working on an overhaul with new/reworked renders and such, but has been rather quiet over the last few weeks...

Still, the 'overhauled' version is definitely worth playing if you like this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/
I may be silent, but not dead.

The project is still alive.

MadMaxou37

Jul 1, 2021
Hello someone would have a list to indicate all the endings please because I always have the same 3 endings I do not know when my choice will make me do another ending. Even if it's an unfinished ending it doesn't matter out of 7 endings I only have 3 so please help me to do all the endings

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: OhWee

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
One of the easier games, light games.
But so great. I think games do not need to have really high grade graphics to archive their goal.
Just wished it would be somewhat longer.

Did i miss something? The game ended. She became office slut but was not anymore fertile. Too many drugs.
Is this a bad ending?

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
One of the easier games, light games.
But so great. I think games do not need to have really high grade graphics to archive their goal.
Just wished it would be somewhat longer.

Did i miss something? The game ended. She became office slut but was not anymore fertile. Too many drugs.
Is this a bad ending?
Yes, I think it qualifies as "bad ending", but there are other endings possible. If I remember well, up to 7, though I think I personally got only 4.

Indeed, I think the game could have been extended a bit without losing quality, and I liked the protagonist (and her "teacher" in pole dancing), though someone suggested the boob job in a path could be avoided, and I would have liked to do that.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, I think it qualifies as "bad ending", but there are other endings possible. If I remember well, up to 7, though I think I personally got only 4.

Indeed, I think the game could have been extended a bit without losing quality, and I liked the protagonist (and her "teacher" in pole dancing), though someone suggested the boob job in a path could be avoided, and I would have liked to do that.
I think it was the cocaine. Have to try not to do cocaine to see if that gives me more or a different ending.
For some reason i think that she could end up as a prostitute with Brandon.
But i was actually a little disappointed in the boob job. I thought she would get bigger boobs. They almost looked like the same.
Before, i think 1st and 2nd run, i always ended up tied with Bryan. Though i have to admit, the answer were obvious in hindsight.
There so many games, but i think this game and Twelve Days are really great., Even though graphics are not that great. I think what made it for me is, that in each the MC is not a super model but rather average and very likeable. They both look great and their story is understandable. Plus the blackmail part seems to work for me. Gee, i find blackmailing sometimes not great.

btw. i have a hunch that if she would get pregnant, they would leave her.

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Anyone knows if the intended bestiality that was once tried can be playable with another download like with Miriam's game?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
looking for other games like this ? please help
The first place you want to look is Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss, then maybe her Our Red String. If you don't mind RPGM (used correctly) and are okay with super-rapid corruption, then Third Crisis might be right up your alley.

Reactions: AegonV

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Thanks, but i mean more than Katie's Corruption, Elena's Life, the Office Wife etc...

I know there are some other games, but I can't remember! It should also be this type of graphic.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes