3.50 star(s) 36 Votes
Feb 9, 2019
Sorry I can only get one path in the corruption way. Nevertheless what i do i have stay trouth. Can anybody help me with the critical decissions points? Walking through only have half page! Thanks!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry I can only get one path in the corruption way. Nevertheless what i do i have stay trouth. Can anybody help me with the critical decissions points? Walking through only have half page! Thanks!
1. corruption path: make the right choices and always degrade the relationship 10 -> 3
2. manipulation path: make the right choices and degrade the relation to 6 then back up one and back to 6.
So 10 -> 6 -> 7 -> 6. At this point you are locked in to this path
3. purity path: don't make the right choices and you won't be able to degrade the relationship or do make the right choices but don't degrade the relationship

For the endings the two important choices are
- getting drug use under control
- taking the morning after pills

The endings are
1: purity path happily ever after
2 & 3: corruption and manipulation path infertile junkie stripper (so not getting drug use under control)
4: corruption path - pregnant (drug use under control and did not take morning after pills)
5: corruption path - not pregnant (drug use under control and did take morning after pills)
6: manipulation path - pregnant (drug use under control and did not take morning after pills)
7: manipulation path - not pregnant (drug use under control and did take morning after pills)

To make the correct choices, you can always install my MOD linked in OP but I made some changes to the manipulation path which blocks ending #6
You will always take the morning after pill on the manipulation path with my MOD

Reactions: Bluder and pr0n

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note:

So, Part 4 of my unauthorized silly crossover comic Enthralled, which I released over the weekend, has an alternate take on the happenings in Katie's Corruption. Of course, Kate's backstory is slightly different than KC Katie's, hence why I call her Kate instead of Katie, but a number of KC scenes are referenced, and in a couple of cases re-imagined. My goal wasn't to re-create KC, but rather to highlight how Kate ended up with her Dad instead of Brian or Mr. Wright.

Still, some of you may appreciate my silly story for the nostalgia factor if nothing else. It's definitely a 're-imagining' of the story, mostly faithful to the KC story but with significant differences (i.e. who Kate's mom is, etc.).

In any case, if such things interest you, or if you've already been following Enthralled and want to know what happened next:

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-part-1-4-ohwee.17722/

Note that Kate's alternate backstory kicks off in Part 3, around Page 161, when Trace first meets her. It's pretty much all Kate stuff from Page 162 onwards, although it starts with when Trace meets Kate and then Kate begins with the story of how Kate's Mom and Dad meet, and then a slightly younger Kate when she was still a senior in High School...

College age Kate finally appears towards the beginning of Part 4, which is when KC happens. 161-348, that's a lot of pages!

I still recommend that you check out Katie's Corruption: Overhaul by SvenVlad if you are looking for a faithful homage with updated artwork, but Enthralled is IMHO also worth a looksee for the pretty pictures if nothing else. More pics of KC Kat(i)e good!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I really would like if you start a new game with Katie as protagonist because she is the character that i love!
please do more Katie stories...
thanks
Not sure what 3Diddly might have in mind for Katie in the future, but in case you weren't aware...

I have an unauthorized crossover comic that features Kat(i)e, if alternate stories interest you. Kate's backstory is actually rather involved, I'd consider it an alternate timeline though. Might be worth a looksee maybe.

I took some liberties though, such as with Kate's mom, who I recast, and my silly crossover story features the time that Kate's mom and dad first meet (This is in Part 3) and then has a retelling of sorts of her time with Mr. Wright in Part 4... Part 4 might as well be Kate's Story Part 2...

My unauthorized crossover comic also features three other characters, Dee (DMD), Trace (Dreams of Desire) and Meg (Teacher's Pets, some abandoned game).

I'll eventually wrap up Enthralled with Part 5, which will get back to the night that is detailed in Part 1, after some 'wrap up' details for Kate's story.

Again, dunno if you've seen it already and/or if such things interest you.

Also, have you seen SvenVlad's 'remastering' efforts with Katie's Corruption: Overhaul? It's the same KC story with new/updated renders.

https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not sure what 3Diddly might have in mind for Katie in the future, but in case you weren't aware...

I have an unauthorized crossover comic that features Kat(i)e, if alternate stories interest you. Kate's backstory is actually rather involved, I'd consider it an alternate timeline though. Might be worth a looksee maybe.

I took some liberties though, such as with Kate's mom, who I recast, and my silly crossover story features the time that Kate's mom and dad first meet (This is in Part 3) and then has a retelling of sorts of her time with Mr. Wright in Part 4... Part 4 might as well be Kate's Story Part 2...

My unauthorized crossover comic also features three other characters, Dee (DMD), Trace (Dreams of Desire) and Meg (Teacher's Pets, some abandoned game).

I'll eventually wrap up Enthralled with Part 5, which will get back to the night that is detailed in Part 1, after some 'wrap up' details for Kate's story.

Again, dunno if you've seen it already and/or if such things interest you.

Also, have you seen SvenVlad's 'remastering' efforts with Katie's Corruption: Overhaul? It's the same KC story with new/updated renders.

https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/
Thanks I know your comics and you made a very good story but there are to much females characters that create a confused plot

in your comic Meg is for me the best character but she deserve a story only focused on her life

I prefer the 3Diddly approach
there are other females character in this original game but the focus is on the stunning Katie and this makes the game fappable.:p
a good fappable story is always focused on ONE Girl! (specialy in female protagonist ntr stories)

I know create a long story for only one girl is harder ..... make a long story with a lot of different character is very easy (just une sex scene for 4 or more make the game longer but it is just one scene for Katie)

Also the SvenVlad version is not the same and some scenes are better in the original game, Renders are not the only things i look in a adult game... SvenVlad version comes with missing scenes and even there are better renders (not that much better) but render is not the only thing that makes a game better. THE STORY and the atmosphere in the 3Diddly version is quite better.

That is why I asking direct to 3Diddly and i really hope he can write a prequel and a sequel using Katie as MC with only some side female characters that help the MC to get more slutty :cool:

I do not like Katie to be a Bimbo... I hate Bimbo look and big boobs because Katie is a NATURAL HOT GIRL with perfect proportions and does not requires body modification I love Katie as she looks at the start of the game and in the final

I suggest you to make a comic with only one girl as MC... one for Katie... one for DMD... one for Meg and go by this way!
that would be great!

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Spinxas

Apr 7, 2019
With updated graphics, this game would be a bomb! Bit annoying that some multiple-choices revert back to single choice that you did not want to take and you are forced on that path, hence multiple endings feels only relevant towards end of the game and its more of stat check rather than path you took to get there.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
With updated graphics, this game would be a bomb! Bit annoying that some multiple-choices revert back to single choice that you did not want to take and you are forced on that path, hence multiple endings feels only relevant towards end of the game and its more of stat check rather than path you took to get there.
I totally agree. Underrated corr/bimbo game. I also remember "3Diddly – Hannah’s Corruption" comic book :sneaky:

Mr.Floki

Aug 29, 2021
this is the first vn game that i played, and this is the reason why i love vn renpy game til now. 10/10

Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
Not really a big issue, but I'd add multiple protagonist tag to this just because you aren't always making choices for Katie, but for the other characters as well.

Flare_Alex

Jan 13, 2023
How many Endings are there in this game? It is said 7. Excluding the Purity route there must be 6. But I only got 2 main endings, Manipulation and Slut. And from manipulation i can get to 2 sub endings (Drugs and not Drugs) then the same goes with Slut routes and can get 3 sub endings. (2 for not drugs and 1 for drugs) So altogether 5??
Can i know is this correct or am i missing something...? if so can you help me in reaching those endings.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes