misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Phones can run much more complex games.
Yes, but those games are designed to run on phones, and the engines used are heavily optimized for mobile chips.

Karryn's Prison uses RPGM, which isn't really an optimized engine. As a result, the game is very heavy on CPU and doesn't really use GPU that much. Also, the game's code isn't anything I would call optimized, even by RPGM game standards.

Android port version I know it complex but plz
Even if the most powerful mobile chip can, in theory, run the game, I doubt the power consumption and/or power supply would last any long. I recommend you stream the game from a PC to your Android device using something like Moonlight (an open-source implementation of Nvidia's now-discontinued Game Stream).

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
That requires coding and unfortunately the reason why we've been given what we have is because the individual responsible for the technical side of the content developement is focusing their efforts on other possible projects. There's a whole host of things that we'd like to see developed, changed or integrated but.. the situation is what it is.
has rem actually said that? don't think in any of his progress reports has he mentioned hes brainstorming a new game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
I can’t find a list of achievements , I want to buy thugs and goblins...
what do you mean buy thugs and goblins? like the far right edicts relating to each of the monster types? if so, you just need to do the nasty with that specific type of monster a certain amount of times to get the edict related to them.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Even if the most powerful mobile chip can, in theory, run the game, I doubt the power consumption and/or power supply would last any long.
It is not a question of if. It is a question of which. And the answer of that is you don't need the best phone in existence. As long as you don't have an ancient phone it will work. Source: A lot of people in this thread already played this game on their phones.

Jan 4, 2021
Yes, but those games are designed to run on phones, and the engines used are heavily optimized for mobile chips.

Even if the most powerful mobile chip can, in theory, run the game, I doubt the power consumption and/or power supply would last any long. I recommend you stream the game from a PC to your Android device using something like Moonlight (an open-source implementation of Nvidia's now-discontinued Game Stream).
I have try some other emulator like joiplay and yes I agree with you the amount of power consumption and amount of the time the game crash was no joke with my experience with joiplay

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
do you have a code for this one for the latest version? sorry I dont know any stuff about coding so I just really copy yours. But this line is not present on the latest version. i think it was changed
Sure, here's the updated version due to all the new passives that came out since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mikochi35p

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
aight im giving up already, jesus christ i dont think ive lost so fast in this game before. ill stick to warden mode, at least i can enjoy the game at that difficulty
After around 240 hours in warden mode, some leissure runs, some achievement runs, now I can dib my toe in Prisoner mode and not feel lost. Now prisoner mode is just hard, because I understand how the game works :)

If you start up prisoner mode again, try go for a masochist run, and focus on stamina and energy and nothing else. And let youself get abused all the way to victory! Hi charm/dex masochist is not possible, because taking action goes towards sadism. Therefore focus on stamina and energy ^^

Especially energy, right now in my 400+ slut run, I have around 120 max energy, I'm 355 sluttyness, but boy is that run tedious >.<
These last 45 sluttyness... They will be draining!

Last edited:
Reactions: jerone-x

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Hey there!~
This time we've got bit of reneval and some P cups update:
Cya~~
The condom tied around the now massive nipple is *chef kiss*.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I know we're closer but damn this is taking so long, i been holding myself from replaying this game after a long time, the bets that the game would come in the end of april are down, who's thinking that it will come in may? i hope so

Reactions: spblu

bustinoffmen

Jul 3, 2023
My game keeps failing to load "load img/karryn/paizuri_laying/backB_body.png" when I have the image replacement pack installed. Has anyone else encountered this?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
All the art is updated and you're saying we STILL have months to go...Please god I hope you are wrong.
You do realize on top of updating the older CGs the artist also needs to make new variations for the P-cup CGs right? Its not a simple update to do with the hundreds of different CGs that are made use of in combat, the map, and the sidejobs. But yeah as mentioned earlier we're looking at july or august for the most likely DLC drop

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes