fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Afaik there are two endings. In one ending if you have slut level high enough you trigger a sex scene during wedding then you are free to do whatever you want after that point. In the other ending it is mostly the same except no sex scene is triggered and your playthrough just ends without allowing you to play after that point. I don't know which is officially called "happy ending" but for me it is the one that allows me to play afterwards :KEK:

As for your other question, if you managed to keep her virgin that means you've already beaten the game the hard way, so I suggest just trying the opposite way in a new playthrough, relax and go with the flow if you know what I mean :KEK:
It's disappointing to find that not a single tantalizing encounter with a prince awaits, even if she preserves her innocence until the very end... what a frustratingly chaste tale, indeed. :FacePalm:

I mean, seriously... It took so much effort to maintain her virginity until the end, and yet there's not a single intimate encounter with a prince. It's just...

But again, why even bother trying so hard to hold onto it if it ultimately means nothing in the end? It's almost as if all that effort only serves to hasten the game's conclusion...

Last edited:

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
But again, why even bother trying so hard to hold onto it if it ultimately means nothing in the end? It's almost as if all that effort only serves to hasten the game's conclusion...
Just for the added challenge (and title) if the core gameplay is your main reason for playing.

I do think it's silly that they never redid the Empress Ending to give you some kind of comparable reward to the Happy Ending. Getting some kind of gallery mode, extra outfits, or even a bunch of exclusive art/poses with the King in the wedding outfit would make way more sense for overcoming the challenge (especially on Prisoner difficulty).

I personally always thought it would be funny if the rewards went in the exact opposite direction. Instead of Karryn getting free play mode to just shoot the breeze in the prison like in the "Happy Ending", she gets a mode where she dreams about an infinite supply of His Majesty handling her unchecked desires with unique dialogue and art.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Just for the added challenge (and title) if the core gameplay is your main reason for playing.

I do think it's silly that they never redid the Empress Ending to give you some kind of comparable reward to the Happy Ending. Getting some kind of gallery mode, extra outfits, or even a bunch of exclusive art/poses with the King in the wedding outfit would make way more sense for overcoming the challenge (especially on Prisoner difficulty).

I personally always thought it would be funny if the rewards went in the exact opposite direction. Instead of Karryn getting free play mode to just shoot the breeze in the prison like in the "Happy Ending", she gets a mode where she dreams about an infinite supply of His Majesty handling her unchecked desires with unique dialogue and art.
I agree with you.
For that particular outcome, the developers could have crafted something more cohesive with the game's narrative, offering a rewarding experience beyond just a title and challenge.
Even without much insight into their creative process, the two letters found in the office during 'free play mode' provided a clear glimpse into their mindset. Sachinama, one of the game's creators, vividly described his conceptualization of the game, likening Karryn's Prison to a symbolic representation of fertilization, with Karryn as the egg and the inmates as the surrounding sperm.
This depiction suggests a focus more on Karryn's rebellious persona than on developing a nuanced storyline, especially concerning her relationship with Prince.
It would have been preferable to see a divergence in the ending, perhaps incorporating scenes with Karryn and Prince for a more fulfilling conclusion, akin to a 'Real Happy Ending.' And the possibility of Karryn choosing to remain in prison with the inmates could have provided a more satisfying and lustful resolution, aligning with the concept of a 'Happy ending' with deeper significance.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
I agree with you.
For that particular outcome, the developers could have crafted something more cohesive with the game's narrative, offering a rewarding experience beyond just a title and challenge.
Even without much insight into their creative process, the two letters found in the office during 'free play mode' provided a clear glimpse into their mindset. Sachinama, one of the game's creators, vividly described his conceptualization of the game, likening Karryn's Prison to a symbolic representation of fertilization, with Karryn as the egg and the inmates as the surrounding sperm.
This depiction suggests a focus more on Karryn's rebellious persona than on developing a nuanced storyline, especially concerning her relationship with Prince.
It would have been preferable to see a divergence in the ending, perhaps incorporating scenes with Karryn and Prince for a more fulfilling conclusion, akin to a 'Real Happy Ending.' And the possibility of Karryn choosing to remain in prison with the inmates could have provided a more satisfying and lustful resolution, aligning with the concept of a 'Happy ending' with deeper significance.
I don't think the characters are deep enough to push any real narrative weight, but they're varied enough to get the job done. You don't actually spend any time with His Majesty to warrant any non-gameplay related reveals by the end of the game, either. I do think it was a missed opportunity for him to never show up to talk to Karryn during her stay, even if it was locked to the pure route. Would have gone a long way in emphasizing her love over her admiration.

But I think everyone could spend forever talking about 'what could have been' for this game. I just really want extra dev-made outfits and comparable reward in both endings. A new side job and a new floor to conquer would also be appreciated. Maybe modders can deliver on more of that stuff when the game is finished.

zestybestiesauce

Feb 24, 2024
Does somebody have a mod or a folder that replaces the new updated cg's for the game with the old ones before the dev decided to start updating the cg's of karryn's face with ai? I remember playing this a year ago and the game was amazing before the developer decided to start "renewing" the cg's. This started happening after the gym update if I remember. The cg's for Karryn's face were previously hand drawn, but now the cg's for the game look ai generated and I just can't play the game the way it is going currently. Her face looks way off with the way the rest of her body is drawn and it bothers me enough knowing that it looked better before that I just can't enjoy playing it as much as I used to.

Anyone else agree that the old cg's looked better?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does somebody have a mod or a folder that replaces the new updated cg's for the game with the old ones before the dev decided to start updating the cg's of karryn's face with ai? I remember playing this a year ago and the game was amazing before the developer decided to start "renewing" the cg's. This started happening after the gym update if I remember. The cg's for Karryn's face were previously hand drawn, but now the cg's for the game look ai generated and I just can't play the game the way it is going currently. Her face looks way off with the way the rest of her body is drawn and it bothers me enough knowing that it looked better before that I just can't enjoy playing it as much as I used to.

Anyone else agree that the old cg's looked better?
I don't like these new cg's too, in particular her face. I prefer Karryn's old face to new one. Others also mentioned new cg's look like ai generated. But the only thing you can do is find an older version of the game that has old cg's and play it instead of newer versions.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Here's a question for people who are into modding. Which program/methods are you using to find a specified text among many readable files(such as .js files)? For example lets say I want to find the word "gold" among this game's many .js files. Which program/method should I use?

I know of a method, it is kind of stupid but it works. That's why I want to learn if there are better/more efficient methods.
Just adding my two cents here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
I am usually not a fan of female models like this but this game is great and I find MC hot too. I love the variations in sex scenes makes the game less repetitive. I'm glad I tried it despite being put off by images thinking it won't be my thing. It's fun.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Should i still wait to download this or is it good to go?
There's a P-cup DLC coming "soon", but other than that it's good to go.
Does this game have a gallery system?
"Kinda", you cannot revisit bosses (unless you use CCmod and even then you cannot fight 2 of the last bosses), but if you reach the "happy end", you can freeroam and do the jobs, quell riots and fight the endless battles in level 5 which unlocks a "custom fight" system.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
There's a P-cup DLC coming "soon", but other than that it's good to go.

"Kinda", you cannot revisit bosses (unless you use CCmod and even then you cannot fight 2 of the last bosses), but if you reach the "happy end", you can freeroam and do the jobs, quell riots and fight the endless battles in level 5 which unlocks a "custom fight" system.
yeah i dont really care about that i just dont wanna do all the work and then have to redownload everything

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
does anyone have a file that has all the mods downloaded? if not it's fine just figured i'd ask before i start working on it

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Someone out there willing to do me a favour and help a pirate get 'image replacer' and maybe other assets only found on discord available for people who don't like to use discord?

I'd really appreciate someone treating mods like mods again. It's a pirate site, not a recruitment center for Discord.

Here's a heads-up/reminder for those not in the know about discord.
Discord is probably the most unsafe tool any pirate could use out there, since;

1) Discord has no end-to-end encryption on it's messages (yes, anyone can read all your private messages if he knows how).
2) Discord does not delete any of it's messages, just removes it from public view (at best).
3) Discord does NOT delete your account when legally asked to do so, all it simply does is change the username to something anonymous (might as well do nothing as it keeps all the decive keys and other related datapoints).
4) Discord is hoarding a lot of your private information for bulk sale (phonenumbers, deviceID's and offcourse all your nice little secrets), this is their businessmodel.
5) Discord was originally built as a scam to collect data and sell it to the highest bidder, which mainly targeted the Chinese "market", lots of documentairies on it's founding. Look it up.
6) If you need more reasons I can keep going, but the above is basically the 'oh, those are indeed some serious issues'.

They profile you 24/7/365 without interuptions guys. Great features... to get all your secrets and biometrics etc mapped. Convenience > Freedom?

Thank me later. Stop using that trash. Or not. Your choice. Don't blame me. I'm pirate arrgh.

• Haha
Reactions: mjk57847
4.60 star(s) 392 Votes