Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Someone out there willing to do me a favour and help a pirate get 'image replacer' and maybe other assets only found on discord available for people who don't like to use discord?

I'd really appreciate someone treating mods like mods again. It's a pirate site, not a recruitment center for Discord.

Here's a heads-up/reminder for those not in the know about discord.
Discord is probably the most unsafe tool any pirate could use out there, since;

1) Discord has no end-to-end encryption on it's messages (yes, anyone can read all your private messages if he knows how).
2) Discord does not delete any of it's messages, just removes it from public view (at best).
3) Discord does NOT delete your account when legally asked to do so, all it simply does is change the username to something anonymous (might as well do nothing as it keeps all the decive keys and other related datapoints).
4) Discord is hoarding a lot of your private information for bulk sale (phonenumbers, deviceID's and offcourse all your nice little secrets), this is their businessmodel.
5) Discord was originally built as a scam to collect data and sell it to the highest bidder, which mainly targeted the Chinese "market", lots of documentairies on it's founding. Look it up.
6) If you need more reasons I can keep going, but the above is basically the 'oh, those are indeed some serious issues'.

They profile you 24/7/365 without interuptions guys. Great features... to get all your secrets and biometrics etc mapped. Convenience > Freedom?

Thank me later. Stop using that trash. Or not. Your choice. Don't blame me. I'm pirate arrgh.
i'd like sources for your statements please.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i more meant one with everything installed already i know about that
It's quite easy to install the mods, especially with Vortex.
Here's a guide on and once you've got the Vortex up and running you can just use that to download the mods directly through the "GitGud Mods" section.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
It's quite easy to install the mods, especially with Vortex.
Here's a guide on and once you've got the Vortex up and running you can just use that to download the mods directly through the "GitGud Mods" section.
Installing Vortex for just KP is nonsense really. It's too easy to even bother.
What's probably more usefull is knowing what mods to install, and just following the step-by-step.
Here's where it get's dissapointing (more than likely, which is why I want the discord art assets, see few posts above)

The slow trickle of new art for KP + the new boob sizes are probably ruining some of the experiences with the art assets (buggy/glitchy).
My best bet is just try CCmod (default or goth), and install the 'save for all difficulty'-tweak, so you can savescum on all difficulties by making back-up saves. If CCmod works (the art for goth Karryn specifically), you can risk your time install Image Rplacer + in hopes the art lines up well.
The rest is honestly very specific stuff that is often outdated, or less interesting than the vanilla games take on things.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Installing Vortex for just KP is nonsense really. It's too easy to even bother.
What's probably more usefull is knowing what mods to install, and just following the step-by-step.
Here's where it get's dissapointing (more than likely, which is why I want the discord art assets, see few posts above)

The slow trickle of new art for KP + the new boob sizes are probably ruining some of the experiences with the art assets (buggy/glitchy).
My best bet is just try CCmod (default or goth), and install the 'save for all difficulty'-tweak, so you can savescum on all difficulties by making back-up saves. If CCmod works (the art for goth Karryn specifically), you can risk your time install Image Rplacer + in hopes the art lines up well.
The rest is honestly very specific stuff that is often outdated, or less interesting than the vanilla games take on things.
I use Vortex for other games all the time because it's just faster and easier in some cases so i'm used to it.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
I use Vortex for other games all the time because it's just faster and easier in some cases so i'm used to it.
Yeah, that's why I said if for KP only. KP is hardly worth the install. It's not Skyrim or Fallout or something prone to mod collisions, or issues with load orders. It's drag-and-drop. The fact the referenced 'how to install' even 'acts' like Vortex is somehow more secure than manual install is a literal joke, it's got to be. They've got to be trolling because of the millions of lazy people asking the same questions over and over again and just got fed up with explaining what drag-and-drop is, and so they have them drag-and-drop it into Vortex instead of a folder lol. Like saying politicians make life safer and easier, just because they exist (which is quite the opposite, since people stop using their brains for even the simplest things). It's sad, not hilarious at the end of the day. Just read people, fcol.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Can someone help me? Got no discord, need all image packs/assets/related files.
Would be cool if someone made a nice collection of them and reposted outside of discord for good reasons (see quote)

Someone out there willing to do me a favour and help a pirate get 'image replacer' and maybe other assets only found on discord available for people who don't like to use discord?

I'd really appreciate someone treating mods like mods again. It's a pirate site, not a recruitment center for Discord.

Here's a heads-up/reminder for those not in the know about discord.
Discord is probably the most unsafe tool any pirate could use out there, since;

1) Discord has no end-to-end encryption on it's messages (yes, anyone can read all your private messages if he knows how).
2) Discord does not delete any of it's messages, just removes it from public view (at best).
3) Discord does NOT delete your account when legally asked to do so, all it simply does is change the username to something anonymous (might as well do nothing as it keeps all the decive keys and other related datapoints).
4) Discord is hoarding a lot of your private information for bulk sale (phonenumbers, deviceID's and offcourse all your nice little secrets), this is their businessmodel.
5) Discord was originally built as a scam to collect data and sell it to the highest bidder, which mainly targeted the Chinese "market", lots of documentairies on it's founding. Look it up.
6) If you need more reasons I can keep going, but the above is basically the 'oh, those are indeed some serious issues'.

They profile you 24/7/365 without interuptions guys. Great features... to get all your secrets and biometrics etc mapped. Convenience > Freedom?

Thank me later. Stop using that trash. Or not. Your choice. Don't blame me. I'm pirate arrgh.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone help me? Got no discord, need all image packs/assets/related files.
Would be cool if someone made a nice collection of them and reposted outside of discord for good reasons (see quote)
The thing is, these mods need either image replacer or sushikun's hanger mod. And both of them are old. I know for a fact sushikun's mods are broken. I don't know if someone else updated his mods for him. And image replacer's latest version was released 4 months ago according to gitgud. 4 months is a long time and this game receives updates very frequently so I assume it is broken too. But if it is not broken, here are the "image packs" I've found on discord:

(you probably don't need this one considering sushikun's mods are broken)

There are other "image packs" but there is no point sharing them here as they either have hard requirement of hanger(such as etchiman's receptionist in black mod) or are simply broken(such as goth image pack).

Reactions: MattLess

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Sure, here's the updated version due to all the new passives that came out since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.
By any chance do you know how to do this but with the stray pubes?

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Is there a way to get battle sex scenes with Tonkin other than titsfuck? The thing is that I have all desires higher than 100 and still nothing more

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hi there! Is there a way to get battle sex scenes with Tonkin other than titsfuck? The thing is that I have all desires higher than 100 and still nothing more
Orcs generally prefer titfuck, so you will have to keep reducing your boobs desire (or whatever its called) to keep it low - this will force them to actually fuck you, rather than just play with you. If that fails, and theyre still reluctant... oh wait, nevermind. You would have to fight in hand-to-hand to actually try this. If you are though, you might try to bait them to counter you, if you use the wrong attack type in relation to theirs.

Reactions: Pachooley

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I wonder if we ignore the guy wanting image replacer mod long enough if he will take the time to load up a discord account with a throwaway email address logged into a browser with a VPN on while using a VM.

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes