• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Better?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Karryn's Prison 2 : Armored Transport! The prison has been set for demolition and all the guards and inmates are loaded into a huge armored train, raiders and corrupt officials at every station will try to liberate the criminals inside and only Karryn can stop them!

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
I'm sure this gets asked a lot, but have the devs mentioned if they have any plans for new scenes/minigames after the Giga tits update?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm sure this gets asked a lot, but have the devs mentioned if they have any plans for new scenes/minigames after the Giga tits update?
This is most likely last DLC for the game. Now to be fair, that was also said after the Gym DLC but the Dev responsible for Gameplay stuff is already searching for new ideas for their next game.

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
ive never bothered to play prisoner mode but thought about giving it a go. just how hard is the hardest difficulty? any advice or edicts/other things i should go for early on?

• Hey there
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
ive never bothered to play prisoner mode but thought about giving it a go. just how hard is the hardest difficulty? any advice or edicts/other things i should go for early on?
As far as I am aware, its very hard and you need to pick and choose a strategy to run with for the duration of that save. Be aware you will very likely game over reset more than once or twice with this difficulty and that's ok. Im not sure of specific strategies off the top of my head but im sure there are comments that talk about them on the discord or here in the thread if you use the search bar

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
As far as I am aware, its very hard and you need to pick and choose a strategy to run with for the duration of that save. Be aware you will very likely game over reset more than once or twice with this difficulty and that's ok. Im not sure of specific strategies off the top of my head but im sure there are comments that talk about them on the discord or here in the thread if you use the search bar
aight im giving up already, jesus christ i dont think ive lost so fast in this game before. ill stick to warden mode, at least i can enjoy the game at that difficulty

• Haha
Reactions: Ifllslonly

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey there!~
This time we've got bit of reneval and some P cups update:
Cya~~

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Hey there!~
This time we've got bit of reneval and some P cups update:
Cya~~

1714490615936.png

This is where love is stored

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is there a way to alter notoriety or a save already high notoriety? I tried with mtool but the change is only visual

• Hey there
Reactions: Mor34R

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It would be nice if the p cup dlc thing was something in the game like going to the infirmary which is useless and talk with the doctor and if you have a high lust you can proceed with the p cup operation and to reverse the operation you would only have to talk again, it would be a lot better than going to the menu and changing the size

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It would be nice if the p cup dlc thing was something in the game like going to the infirmary which is useless and talk with the doctor and if you have a high lust you can proceed with the p cup operation and to reverse the operation you would only have to talk again, it would be a lot better than going to the menu and changing the size
That requires coding and unfortunately the reason why we've been given what we have is because the individual responsible for the technical side of the content developement is focusing their efforts on other possible projects. There's a whole host of things that we'd like to see developed, changed or integrated but.. the situation is what it is.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes