• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Also, for those still having problems running the game, provided you're clicking on the right EXE, the Kansen games almost always require that you be in Japanese Locale, not Locale Emulator, but actual JP Locale both when you extract the file and when you run it. Some games are just like that, it's rare, but it happens. I use Locale Emulator myself most of the time, but for this I've had to switch my systems actual locale.

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
Also, for those still having problems running the game, provided you're clicking on the right EXE, the Kansen games almost always require that you be in Japanese Locale, not Locale Emulator, but actual JP Locale both when you extract the file and when you run it. Some games are just like that, it's rare, but it happens. I use Locale Emulator myself most of the time, but for this I've had to switch my systems actual locale.
Doesn't work
too bad ... see yhaa

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a CHAOS-R folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Played this years ago, the sister being a huge slut before the game even starts was kind of funny
Do you know what happens in the chronicle Teller, what is everything revealed about the Virus and what routes does it follow from previous games with the flashbacks?

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
I don't know if it's just me or not, the choices in this game are still Japanese and I do want it translated. Does anyone know how to translate the choices? I can play the game overall, only the choice boxes are bothering me.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote