• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Kansen Ball Buster Binaural Edition [Final] [SPEED]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello everyone! Today i will review Kansen Ball Buster! Well, honestly i am not fun of such VNs but.... I decided to give it a try. Though... It's strange that i didnt started from first Kansen game. BUT! I will start from second one, cuz i think graphics there is better than in first game of the series. Well, i will rate this VN by there categories : Translation, Story, Hscenes and... Thats all i guess?

----------------------------------------

MINOR SPOILERS ALERT

-----------------------------------------

Translation 2.5/5 - Certainly could have been better. Some choices dont even have full sentence, which might confuse someone. Like... Choises it* and it*. What the hell i am supposed to chose among them, when i dont even know what they mean? Ofc i can just load save but still, i dont even understand meaning of this choice.

Story 3/5 - Honestly, after first incident of this virus or smth like that, people should be more careful. Yet... Our protag decides to ignore girl with red eyes in prologue... Or lying on bench guy around his house. Nothing suspicious at all! I would have been worried if i lived in a world with such epidemics. Also... I honestly disgusted by simple thought of protag saving someone else, but not his sister. He doesnt even grieve that much with her loss :censored:, i would have punch his face several times for such thing. Anyway... You can get access to true ending by completing both Tsugumi and other girl routes, while all mistakes will lead to hscenes with bad ending.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hscenes 4.5?/5 - I am not someone who honestly enjoys rape or even reverse rape... But people talk about NTR. I honestly saw only one such scene and it's only if you go for other girl route, while even there it can be avoided if you dont press specific choices. In spoilers i will write specifics of getting this "NTR" scene.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Verdict 2.5 or 3 - I am not really fun of reverse rape, incest or throwing away your family in order to save other girl. This game could have ended in much better way, if protagonist was simply cautious, carried with him some kind of knife or other weapon to cut through these infected monsters, in order to save his loved ones. Also voice acting was somewhat... uber lacking.