• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Not really. This is about a virus, turning people in sex-crazy zombies, so you'll find many bad ends with 'reverse rape' turning you into a zombie as well, but that's mostly about it. It's also a very bad read. They tried to go for a comedy with an utterly idiot as the MC, but.. let's just say they failed with that.
In what ways can the characters get the virus ?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
In what ways can the characters get the virus ?
You may take a wild guess while looking at the pictures and you won't be wrong, as it's basically like in other zombie-tropes through body fluits. They can get it through sex - as in most bad ends where the MC will be ovewhelmed by a group of female zombies and reverse gang-raped - but that's just one way. Some of the heroines will get infected without being raped or something like that.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What's' with the binaural edition differences with others? Is this g ame any good it looks weird like zombies.

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Machine translated VN......
What's the point? Does reading gibberish really turn you guys on? If the story is good, with great characters and pacing, I would rather wait for a proper release. If you're only after the sex scenes, why not just skip through everything until the scene? Do you guys need context to enjoy the smut? Doesn't the bad grammar turn you off then?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
This game good endings depend on how many female characters you save who didn't get infected from outbreak compare other kansen where you can save only a girl i believe there's your sister,your childhood friend,nerdy girl and school nurse
What about what happens in the other aspect bit if the visual novel ? What if anything is revealed to be canon from any previous Kansen games ?

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Because this is just a so called "fandisc". Half of it is actually a collection of scenes from the first five Kansen games.
Correct, to clarify, The Other Aspect is one frankly not so good half of the package. The other unincluded half, The Chronicle Teller, is sort of a "best-of" scene compilation, intermitted by lore explaining things like the virus' mutation, or the start of the outbreaks.

Not really. This is about a virus, turning people in sex-crazy zombies, so you'll find many bad ends with 'reverse rape' turning you into a zombie as well, but that's mostly about it. It's also a very bad read. They tried to go for a comedy with an utterly idiot as the MC, but.. let's just say they failed with that.
The stories have kind of had their ups and downs, but the setting has admittedly been interesting to me for a while now. It fully aims at the Western zombie apocalypse movie vibe, even referencing a lot of zombie movies throughout the series (saw a Dead Alive/Braindead reference in the first game, also one of the infected throughout the series being a lookalike of Shaun from Shaun of the Dead). It feels sort of like Garth Ennis' Crossed, but if you focused on the horny part rather than excessively edgy gore.

Havent i seen a hentai like this years ago? Some sort of virus making all the chicks go batshit insane and rape everyone? Or something?
Kansen 1-3 were adapted into hentai by Suzuki Mirano, 5 was adapted by Mary Jane (first two episodes have basically fuckall to do with the show and it's just the secondary antagonist raping the female protags, third episode decides to be more faithful), Ballbuster was adapted by MS Pictures. The last one really winds up looking and sounding like it had the budget of a bag of Walmart potato chips. If you wanna remember the good old days of atrocious English hentai dubs, I implore you to rewatch Ballbuster with its dub.

What's the point? Does reading gibberish really turn you guys on? If the story is good, with great characters and pacing, I would rather wait for a proper release. If you're only after the sex scenes, why not just skip through everything until the scene? Do you guys need context to enjoy the smut? Doesn't the bad grammar turn you off then?
Based on what I've read so far, GPT-4 does a shockingly decent job at it, believe it or not. It still fucks up at times, especially if it doesn't read through a code line properly, but it's miles ahead of when we had to run games through Textractor and Translation Aggregator. As far as a proper release, sadly, good luck waiting. The games have been coming out since 2006 (COMPLETE+ rerelease in 2018) and, as far as I can tell, no publishers or fantranslators have seemingly picked up the mantle.

Reactions: Monosomething

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I couldn't get this game to run but I'm still confused, is it a game that features a lot of ballbusting or is it a zombie game?

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Just played Kansen 5, I'm hungry for some more girls being devoured!

I love when the ones closest to the protagonist fall furtherst!

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Seems there's still people with a stigma against MTL. Contrary to what you may think, MTL has come a long way, especially ChatGPT. The MTL's of the past, like DeepL, Google Translate rush jobs, or Text Aggregator have nothing on this. Those were like word poetry, not great. ChatGPT actually makes it readable and understandable. Also, yes, some of us like context with our smut.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote