• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
here is save , use ctrl F and find daybreak , then click on the right button for save
i have tried it, but the file that comes is a sys folder, with a option.dat file, and there no folder or file like this in either the game folder or in the documments folder where the save is located, in the speed documments folder the files are named "data" so yeah, unless i'm missing something here, this save doesn't work on this version of the game.

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017
I'm guessing this isn't the version with Win10 support, since starting with applocale japanese in either admin or regular mode does nothing, nor does renaming the 姦染5 The Daybreak.exe to Kansen5 The Daybreak.exe - I have also tried setting compatability mode to Win7 XP3, but still the process doesn't start. Does anyone have anything else I could try?
Same issue

vanpire

Jun 4, 2019
i have tried it, but the file that comes is a sys folder, with a option.dat file, and there no folder or file like this in either the game folder or in the documments folder where the save is located, in the speed documments folder the files are named "data" so yeah, unless i'm missing something here, this save doesn't work on this version of the game.
yeah Ussualy they give datasu.ksd for open all CG---but in here only option- it seem the upload forget put it lol

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
I'm guessing this isn't the version with Win10 support, since starting with applocale japanese in either admin or regular mode does nothing, nor does renaming the 姦染5 The Daybreak.exe to Kansen5 The Daybreak.exe - I have also tried setting compatability mode to Win7 XP3, but still the process doesn't start. Does anyone have anything else I could try?
Same issue
Make sure you have the japanese language pack installed.
Also try this tool rather than applocale it's usually more consistent in getting JP stuff running properly:
Last thing I could think of is setting date/time format to DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD but your issue doesn't really fit that.

Yurikyo

Jun 7, 2017
I had the same issue but figured it out. its the last complete box that says "姦染 COMPLETE + ~RECORD OF FIRST CLIPPING CHRONICLES~" It has all the saves for all the kansen series in the right format.

Reactions: moirai145 and Lyfed

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Any good/happy ending with one of the girls?

Or only rape and gloom outcomes no matter our decisions?

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
What is the link between the games? Do they need to be played in order?
They're connected by taking place in the same universe and referencing the events from other installments sometimes. Like a character being related to characters from another game, or a group from one game being seen at the start of another, radio announcements about what's happening in the areas other games take place, stuff like that.
3-4-5 are more connected than the others but I don't think it's really necessary to go in order, or to even play all of them.
I did 3->1->2->4->5 and didn't really notice any issues with that order but doing 1 or 4 first gives a slightly better introduction to what the infection is all about and what to expect. 5 Is the most sequel-y out of all of them but gives a decent amount of lore for what happens in 3.
3 and 5 are chronologically after 1, 2 and 4 so if you start with 3 or 5 you'll have a sort of prequel experience when doing 1 for example.
Imo just start wherever except 2, that game is the weakest and only really worth if you already like the world and want more.

Last edited:
Reactions: megamanx06

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
As I see that you are translating old VN is there any chance that would you translate Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 It is really interesting old VN without any chance for official translation.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes