• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I don't really like all of the previous installment thought. All of the h-scene is not really that great (more like so disgusting, there are no real romance cgs. All rape scene is not really great for your fetish). Too many choices and it's hard to make the right call to get a best ending. 1 best ending is the only one that I ever had. try to get a 2nd best ending but no matter how many time I tried to undo I never get one.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I need a full save if anyone has one, I got an ending where they are going away on a boat nice and happy and can't seem to get another route (I can get little side endings along the same route tho, maybe it was the choice with the banner but only the sister was there)? Maybe I need to make new choices early on but...
Hopefully there's a hero out there?

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
here is save , use ctrl F and find daybreak , then click on the right button for save

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
well the source copy of the game you'd just add it to the sys folder, but that isnt the case with this version.. even after saving some on a new game, i'm not sure where it's saving to this time.. :confused:

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
For Windows users, try searching for a SPEED folder in Documents, example C:\Users\%user%\Documents if the save location isn't in the game folder.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
It's gonna take a while to make a full save, I'm not planning on skipping through everything just to get a save out.
If you want just the CG then you can find all of them on hitomi la by searching for Kansen or 姦染 and scrolling down a bit.
This game is at its best as a horror VN and the H Scenes kinda lack impact without context.
Anyway here's the Walkthrough/CG Guide for this installment

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
I'm guessing this isn't the version with Win10 support, since starting with applocale japanese in either admin or regular mode does nothing, nor does renaming the 姦染5 The Daybreak.exe to Kansen5 The Daybreak.exe - I have also tried setting compatability mode to Win7 XP3, but still the process doesn't start. Does anyone have anything else I could try?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes