redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Oh ok, though in my opinion controlling female party members in battle isn't multiple protagonists (I.e. persona 5)

Thanks for the answer either way.

P.S. also greatly dislike weak MCs so may have to pass on this

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh ok, though in my opinion controlling female party members in battle isn't multiple protagonists (I.e. persona 5)

Thanks for the answer either way.

P.S. also greatly dislike weak MCs so may have to pass on this
He isn't "weak" combat wise, he's more average. There are weaker characters but he doesn't do a lot of damage.

Weak isn't the right word for him story wise, naive and moronic is more fitting.

When it comes to combat though, you'll either use him as a tank to cover your casters or you'll end up leaving him out completely.

By new game + I didn't use him. There are characters that do far more damage and by that stage you don't need a tank, things are dead before they get near you and Yuela can get 80%+ evade so rarely ever gets hit. You'll probably end up building your combat teams around her.

If you do need a tank then do the extra missions from the main menu, they give you Stone Golem which is the tank Aht should have been.

Before NG+, until you get Sharty, he's the only character with Adventurer trait which is handy for farming. Sharty is more suited for farming later on. While weak'ish combat wise she has a lot of movement and can get around the map fairly quickly. If you clear out rooms for her and have her fly around farming, that's what I ended up doing.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
He isn't "weak" combat wise, he's more average. There are weaker characters but he doesn't do a lot of damage.

Weak isn't the right word for him story wise, naive and moronic is more fitting.

When it comes to combat though, you'll either use him as a tank to cover your casters or you'll end up leaving him out completely.

By new game + I didn't use him. There are characters that do far more damage and by that stage you don't need a tank, things are dead before they get near you and Yuela can get 80%+ evade so rarely ever gets hit. You'll probably end up building your combat teams around her.

If you do need a tank then do the extra missions from the main menu, they give you Stone Golem which is the tank Aht should have been.

Before NG+, until you get Sharty, he's the only character with Adventurer trait which is handy for farming. Sharty is more suited for farming later on. While weak'ish combat wise she has a lot of movement and can get around the map fairly quickly. If you clear out rooms for her and have her fly around farming, that's what I ended up doing.
Wasn't really going by combat wise since to me that one of, if not THE least important thing to me in a VN or adult game.

Now naive and moronic I can't stand at all. The reason I tend to avoid shounen anime is because they have a habit of making their main characters like this (Damn Goku). So that definitely will keep me from this game. I still maintain my point about multiple protagonists. If battle is the only time then it should just be male protagonist.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wasn't really going by combat wise since to me that one of, if not THE least important thing to me in a VN or adult game.
The combat is the thing you'll be doing the most. This isn't a VN, it's an RPG. You'll spend a LOT of time farming mats.

It doesn't have multiple protags though, that is only in combat. The story is just about the guy. He has 3 main girls he can choose from, each one has a different story path so to see the whole story you'll need to play 3 times plus NG+ adds more dungeons and story content.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
For people who don't like grind and just want to enjoy the story...
Here a link for a 100% save (not mine btw) i tested and it works.

1. Extract in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE
  2. Then load save 4
  3. Kill the boss
  4. Skip with closed eyes to avoid spoil
  5. AFTER the movie click on YES i want to save for NEW game +
  6. Go back to title.

Finally enjoy you new game + with all character lvl 98-99 and most of game item.​
Thanks dude, I downloaded the game and tried it out for a bit, but it became clear it wasn't worth the grind for me. Now I can speed through it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i need cheat ....
There isn't any good way to shorten the game or make it quicker. You can level faster and get some gear from deadbeat dungeon but you will still have to grind to complete quests to progress the story.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Look up spoilerAL. Its Japanese cheatengine. You'll need the file for kamidori alchemy meister as well. It's around the internet somewhere.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I really wish someone could make this easier to install lol I can get the game to work but it's not in english >.<

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
did you install the patches?
mhm or at least I think I did, ran em with LE admin, and installshield came up but I have no idea what it was saying, so was just clicking different places each time lol ran each app thing 3 or 4 times x.x

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
mhm or at least I think I did, ran em with LE admin, and installshield came up but I have no idea what it was saying, so was just clicking different places each time lol ran each app thing 3 or 4 times x.x
there should be 2 patches and an english patch, the english patch should be a manual instalation(unzip the file in the game folder).

Reactions: Kohryu

GrennKren

Nov 16, 2018
I Just installed the game and I'll give it a try..

And even change default location when install this, I dunno why the first post said shouldn't change default location it.. but in my windows it's just work normally in other partition without problem just because I dont have a lot space in partition C.

Also thanks to software "Local Emulator" , I didnt need to change system locale into Japan and reboot everytime when I need to change it back.
pooi. moe/Locale-Emulator/

------Edit-----
I'm already just in 5th chapter right now, and it was escalated quickly lol.. XD

The best moment since i've play this game still in 4th chapter <3

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes