On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
It is complete, there is no DLC for Kamidori Alchemy Meister, you might be thinking of other Alchemy Meister games.
There is a partial decensor patch that patches things a bit.
Thank you !

Yeah, DLC is maybe not the best term, but I thought there was some version with less content around, or it's what I remember, but since it's been years...

Anyway, thank you again ! will do some searching tonight and launch the game tomorrow :)

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Hooo, was thinking about this game recently, I'm pleasantly surprised to see he's here!

I remember playing it like 10 years ago, but don't go far sadly.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, there is some dlc/expansion with this game, so...

Question! Is this the complete version? Before playing I will dive on some research about tips and the order in which route playing (again, if I remember correctly, there is one route who was largely "weak" when compared to the other 2, so I prefer to begin with this one.)

Would hate to spend time searching for info and launching the game to see he is missing some expansion/dlc
I suggest you either go with the route that has rare route-exclusive drops or the route you like most first. Because you will have to do your 1st route one more time to get full gallery.

I think Serawi's route has some rare, limited mobs with valuable drops. But then Yuela's route has some sort of limited stuff (the accessory that gives +1 or +2 to all stats) that is needed to be taken on at least 2 playthroughs to do 100% crafting completion.

Hence, decide how important completionism is for you and go from there.

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
I suggest you either go with the route that has rare route-exclusive drops or the route you like most first. Because you will have to do your 1st route one more time to get full gallery.

I think Serawi's route has some rare, limited mobs with valuable drops. But then Yuela's route has some sort of limited stuff (the accessory that gives +1 or +2 to all stats) that is needed to be taken on at least 2 playthroughs to do 100% crafting completion.

Hence, decide how important completionism is for you and go from there.
Hello, thank you for the information !

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Can I change the resolution size in windowed mode? Someone help me, my monitor is very large and the window is very small, I would like to set it to 1024x1080 but it won't let me and I don't want to play in full screen mode, help D:

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Can I change the resolution size in windowed mode? Someone help me, my monitor is very large and the window is very small, I would like to set it to 1024x1080 but it won't let me and I don't want to play in full screen mode, help D:
Yes, I use Lossless Scaling from Steam to fullscreen the game, works like a charm

Reactions: yaqqay
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes