• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 29, 2017
My god, I've been farming for the Rocket Punch for hours. Those mechs just don't want to drop it. It's like the damn Sword of Kings all over again.

Sep 29, 2017
How about equipping ful's mill and ful's tears. drop count will increase
Since it's a first run, Ful's Tears aren't an option. I do have two Ful's Mills at my disposal though, which are seeing use. I've got a system set up on the final map of Yuela's route where I can savescum and get 6 drops per turn from them. I've burned through the full 70 turns doing this multiple times.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
My god, I've been farming for the Rocket Punch for hours. Those mechs just don't want to drop it. It's like the damn Sword of Kings all over again.
Haven't played in a long while, but there are some extra dungeons where enemies won't drop some ultimate (or close to ultimate) drops if you haven't cleared that dungeon before (so drops unlock only when you revisit the already cleared maps).

I'd guess that's not your case, but who knows. If it's an option try to farm drops on subsequent visits. Not in the middle of the first clearing attempt.

And what the poster above me said, Full's set is a must. To minimise your suffering.

Sep 29, 2017
Haven't played in a long while, but there are some extra dungeons where enemies won't drop some ultimate (or close to ultimate) drops if you haven't cleared that dungeon before (so drops unlock only when you revisit the already cleared maps).

I'd guess that's not your case, but who knows. If it's an option try to farm drops on subsequent visits. Not in the middle of the first clearing attempt.

And what the poster above me said, Full's set is a must. To minimise your suffering.
It's the final dungeon. There are no repeat visits for that. A clear here means NG+, regardless of if I want to revisit maps afterward. Since both the wiki and the in-game monster dictionary say these bastards drop it, I assume it is in fact obtainable from them. As for whether or not the monsters even have it in their drop pool on a first visit, the Gun Knights only show up on two maps in Yuela's route, both of which you cannot revisit. So I would have to conclude that it is indeed obtainable on a first (and only) run.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the advice you two have given me. Knowing that an old game like this gets quick and immediate responses with useful advice makes me happy. Unfortunately in this case I don't think there's much that can be done that I'm not already doing (Ful's Mill and savescum abuse).

I might have to bite the bullet and give up on getting it this playthrough. Since I have to do Yuela's route a second time (two ultimate weapons require Maria's Heart, which there is exactly one of per run and only on Yuela's route), I'll have to farm the one-time instance of Melkaveil during the first run of the guild test instead. Though given what a previous poster has said about their own luck farming those guys, I don't expect any less pain.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
It's the final dungeon. There are no repeat visits for that. A clear here means NG+, regardless of if I want to revisit maps afterward. Since both the wiki and the in-game monster dictionary say these bastards drop it, I assume it is in fact obtainable from them. As for whether or not the monsters even have it in their drop pool on a first visit, the Gun Knights only show up on two maps in Yuela's route, both of which you cannot revisit. So I would have to conclude that it is indeed obtainable on a first (and only) run.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the advice you two have given me. Knowing that an old game like this gets quick and immediate responses with useful advice makes me happy. Unfortunately in this case I don't think there's much that can be done that I'm not already doing (Ful's Mill and savescum abuse).

I might have to bite the bullet and give up on getting it this playthrough. Since I have to do Yuela's route a second time (two ultimate weapons require Maria's Heart, which there is exactly one of per run and only on Yuela's route), I'll have to farm the one-time instance of Melkaveil during the first run of the guild test instead. Though given what a previous poster has said about their own luck farming those guys, I don't expect any less pain.
Huh, so to 100% the game there absolutely HAVE to be two Yuela route runs?.. and here I thought I'd only double the Emelita run this time around...

I plan to revisit the game (soon'ish), as my saves and progress got destroyed before I cleared all the routes and all the extras. So, uh, thank you for the warning about Maria's Hearts scarcity. Will either have to double Yuela's route instead of Emelita's (by making Yuela's route my 1st run, again), or... will need to do 5 runs instead of 4.

In any case, good luck with all the rare drops.

The game is good, it deserves a swift response from whomever, in my opinion. Glad to provide some of those, even if it didn't helped you much.

Sep 29, 2017
Huh, so to 100% the game there absolutely HAVE to be two Yuela route runs?.. and here I thought I'd only double the Emelita run this time around...

I plan to revisit the game (soon'ish), as my saves and progress got destroyed before I cleared all the routes and all the extras. So, uh, thank you for the warning about Maria's Hearts scarcity. Will either have to double Yuela's route instead of Emelita's (by making Yuela's route my 1st run, again), or... will need to do 5 runs instead of 4.

In any case, good luck with all the rare drops.

The game is good, it deserves a swift response from whomever, in my opinion. Glad to provide some of those, even if it didn't helped you much.
Absolutely. I really wish more Eushully games got translations. But with official translations extremely unlikely, it falls to fans to do that, and Eushully games are both super text-heavy and a pain in the ass to edit. Still, it's happened a few times over the years, so perhaps we'll see more of them.

If you want, you can speed run Yuela's route the second time, not even activating all the NG+ bonuses (beyond carrying over everything). Just remember to grab the Maria's Heart during chapter 8 (it's in a pile of treasure on the Yuma Lake map that you're required to beat). Though I do absolutely recommend you grab the Chronos gem from Hell Coridor again as well (chapter 9, just collect all the cards on that map).

Edit: Scratch the above, I forgot one of the NG+ costumes has a scene for the heroine whose route you're on. So you will, in fact, need to do some NG+ content on a second Yuela run unless you want to add a fifth game into the mix.

Last edited:

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
Sanity check: is there a way to undo turns? I could have sworn there was an undo move feature when I played this years ago but after much keyboard smashing I can't figure out how to do it. Do I have the wrong version of the game? Am I losing my mind?

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Sanity check: is there a way to undo turns? I could have sworn there was an undo move feature when I played this years ago but after much keyboard smashing I can't figure out how to do it. Do I have the wrong version of the game? Am I losing my mind?
Not as a dedicated feature as far as I'm aware. However, you're free to save at any point during a dungeon, so you might've just been doing that and reloading. Game uses seeded RNG that doesn't change on load though, so would have to mix up the order of actions to get different outcomes.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
I give up TvT i please helppp me do a video on how to install this stuff :(
I just download this and having problem with 1155 when I tried to use the set up exe even though my locale have been japanese for some year, I recommend using locale emulator since thats actually fix the thing
1701005168245.png
the error 1701005189222.png
btw if you installed like this you need to play the game with locale emulator too

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Capture.PNG If anyone is looking for the SSG files for SpoilerAL. If it doesn't show up in the program, you need to search in windows "regedit", open it and then look for this path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\USER\ATSU\SPOILERAL, delete the whole spoileral thing and then open the program, you should be able to see it. After that select kamidori, in the next windows, go to the option shown in the picture and select the game (note it should be running before you proceed to this), man... doing all this, you should able to edit stuff then...
Some people might have it better than me but this is only way I found out. Hopefully it helps :)

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
does anyone knew what the 3 statue you got from arena referencing? the game is too pixelated for me to compare to other game

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
So it it grindy or not? Multiple reviews say it bad and good. I don't really care for gameplay and am more interested in the story, i guess i'll just cheat if that is the case.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
the gameplay is the best part of the game....
Not if it gets in the way of the story, so many game stories are locked behind their shitty mechanics, in this case, people are saying it grindy as fuck which i don't like.

NullKilla

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, for all you who want to use spoilerAL I am going to list how I got SpoilerAL (The cheat engine for this game) to work.

I downloaded SpoilerAL here:
I downloaded the "table" (the thing that makes cheating easier) here:

Now you extract spoilerAL where ever you want. Then you put the .ssg file (Kamidori.ssg) into the SSG folder of SpoilerAL.
Launch the game AND THEN SpoilerAL: It should look like this:
1705971126749.png

You click on this option
Correct option.png

And then SpoilerAL should launch and look like this:
1705971453103.png

If everything's gone right you should hopefully be able to edit your items and gold. If you are getting the not defined error then make sure the game is titled "Kamidori English". If that doesn't work then try renaming it to AGE, I have heard that works for some people.

This is my first post on this site so I appologize if its shit. Also if you need any other support, I most certainly can not help you, but the original forum might be able to:

Good luck!

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes