Seeking Just Asking Recommendations For Games.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Mutt barked it all.

Thanks mate.

In my opinion this game is worth because of the "freedom" that you have in choose the history course.

The bad side as Mutt said the game have 15-20 min of gameplay that will leave you blueballed and wishing for more content.
Short is not a problem as long as the scenes and dialogue are good. I am going to try this game right now. Thank you so much.

there

Nov 23, 2016
This is not 3D art. It's different and atmospheric. Its about a gift giving you the ability to control minds. You have 2-3 different ways you can play it. It really fits its theme. If you read and think about stuff then try a few different routes, it may take you a half hour to an hour to play through it. If you just click click to the sex scenes, it might be 15-20 minutes for a route???
I read through it and did both "red" and "blue" routes. I'm thinking of playing again soon cuz I think I can mix theuse of the blue and red sides.
Damn, this game has everything I hoped for, it truly is sad that it is so short. Loved the corporal though and hopefully this game gets expanded in the future.

Ps: I have a thing for strong looking girls and the corporal was right up my alley. If you have similar suggestions please tell me.

there

Nov 23, 2016
You're welcome.

Fell free to ask for more when you finish your new adventures.
Loved the corporal in this game. I have a thing for strong looking girls and this was right up my alley. If you have similar recommendations please tell me.

Reactions: Kauezitus

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Roundscape: Adoveria

It have a couple of strong girls.

The problem is that it have a looooong history.

And its more rpg then a real sex game.

Reactions: there

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah. Ruksana's a tough green orc chick that likes bondage and has some of the best sex scenes in the game. But it's a grind grind grind grindfest. But you can go to your bed and view the scenes over and over and over.
Have you played Brad's Erotic Week? It's a good game.
I also like Ramen No Oujisama.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I think it's better to start with very short games, like pandora, for exemple. Get the taste, then change flavour (other html shot games)

Then go to renpy, UI and action simplified, but more than html games

Then maybe RPG maker (if it's your kind og game)

Don't start with the bests one, because you me see other ones too light / bad to play anymore, and we want you to play !

Keep coming here, like me, 3-10 times a day, see the forum activity, dl everything :p

there

Nov 23, 2016
Roundscape: Adoveria

It have a couple of strong girls.

The problem is that it have a looooong history.

And its more rpg then a real sex game.
I know, which is the reason why I cannot afford to play such long games. I have other things to do in my life and I can only spare a few hours (2-3 hours) for such games.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Yeah. Ruksana's a tough green orc chick that likes bondage and has some of the best sex scenes in the game. But it's a grind grind grind grindfest. But you can go to your bed and view the scenes over and over and over.
Have you played Brad's Erotic Week? It's a good game.
I also like Ramen No Oujisama.
I have played Brad's Erotic Week and it really has a nice plot and design but I have never played a lot of hentai styled visual novel games except hunie pop which I did not like.

However, can you give me a link to Ramen No Oujisama full version if it is available. I would like to try it out.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I think it's better to start with very short games, like pandora, for exemple. Get the taste, then change flavour (other html shot games)

Don't start with the bests one, because you me see other ones too light / bad to play anymore, and we want you to play !

Keep coming here, like me, 3-10 times a day, see the forum activity, dl everything :p
Hey, I am an OG when it comes to playing these games. Since I have been playing these kinds of games for over 8 years now and I have a good idea of of all kinds of games on different systems but the reason why I created this thread is to find new games which fits my preference. i.e: The very first post on this thread explains what I am looking for.

Therefore, if you have suggestions for such games I would love to hear you out and try it out. I do not care for what kind of system it is made in. As long as it has good dialogue and enough scenes to explain itself (just having a few of those would do). Also as long as all the parties involved in sex are enjoying (better if they are in a state of ecstasy) themselves because I do not like seeing girls cry due to being raped.

Last edited:

there

Nov 23, 2016

And what is DL'ing?

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Mutt barked it all.

Thanks mate.

In my opinion this game is worth because of the "freedom" that you have in choose the history course.

The bad side as Mutt said the game have 15-20 min of gameplay that will leave you blueballed and wishing for more content.
but what if one likes getting blueballed :^)

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
i could look through my folders and do searching for torrents etc and see if i can find anything like those games so give me some time and i will see waht i find

there

Nov 23, 2016
i could look through my folders and do searching for torrents etc and see if i can find anything like those games so give me some time and i will see waht i find
Hey, mention the names of those games in this thread also if possible. I know there are people like me who would also like to find such games but nonetheless I am looking forward to your recommendations.

Reactions: Kauezitus

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
remembered a game called purino party its kind of like huniepop just with H-scenes gonna upload it if it aint on the site

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
just gonna throw the link in here before getting of so if no one made a thread for it allready i will do it my self when i back

Reactions: there and Kauezitus

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
was mostly just meant as a joke since ive gotten blue balled once by an ex, and well id rather not have any balls at that point cause of the pain i had

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
was mostly just meant as a joke since ive gotten blue balled once by an ex, and well id rather not have any balls at that point cause of the pain i had

Aaahw men, thats unfortunate.

Don't you worry! All you need is a friend to give you a pat on your back and I'm 100% sure you'll forget the pain that your ex caused you.

Here, take it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.