Seeking Just Asking Recommendations For Games.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Joking aside: I've also spend years of my life trying to forget an ex of mine.

She was really beautiful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At that time I was totaly dumped... Even refused various sex proposals by hot girls.

Believe me, I know how you felt.

Last edited:
Reactions: there

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
But you know what?!

That's life!

And sometimes it sucks, but still we all find a way to carry on.

But enough with that. I'm on a Sex Games topic, and not on a bar with my friends.

there

Nov 23, 2016
was mostly just meant as a joke since ive gotten blue balled once by an ex, and well id rather not have any balls at that point cause of the pain i had
Well, at least now you have colorful balls. That will probably make it easier for you to get a new girlfriend. Just whisper in their ear "baby, wanna play with some blue balls". Bam, instant girlfriend cause now the girls can proudly say that my man has blue balls. You can work your way up from there. Pun Intended.

Reactions: Kauezitus

there

Nov 23, 2016
Joking aside: I've also spend years of my life trying to forget an ex of mine.

She was really beautiful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At that time I was totaly dumped... Even refused various sex proposals by hot girls.

Believe me, I know how you felt.
You are lying. You don't have balls to get horny. Literally.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Rumor is that Muttdoggy has been into surgery recently.

I believe he was into a castration. (That explains why he's so docile in the last weeks)

if those rumors are true, then I'll be on hiding next days.

there

Nov 23, 2016
just gonna throw the link in here before getting of so if no one made a thread for it allready i will do it my self when i back
Hey, I am sorry to say this but the game Purino Party is pretty much exactly like hunie pop which is not a plus in my book but if people like games like huniepop then I can understand why people would like this.

However, Purino Party is not for me so if you can find games with better dialogue then I'd love it.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Rumor is that Muttdoggy has been into surgery recently.

I believe he was into a castration. (That explains why he's so docile in the last weeks)

if those rumors are true, then I'll be on hiding next days.
Not a surgery. Just a big ole needle into a front leg to get it working again. Having to work on it takes the edge off, I guess. Not having to deal with pain every time I move the leg is a plus. So be on the look out for an otter tied up by a dog leash if he gets "jerky" with that leash while walking me. :p

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Not a surgery. Just a big ole needle into a front leg to get it working again. Having to work on it takes the edge off, I guess. Not having to deal with pain every time I move the leg is a plus. So be on the look out for an otter tied up by a dog leash if he gets "jerky" with that leash while walking me. :p
Now I fell bad for telling jokes about your pain.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't worry. The mutt has thick fur and is used to having his legs pulled. And I do mean ALL the legs... even the fifth. :D.
Anyways, I don't mind if people want to say I'm neutered cuz that's funny.
It's like saying catnip is for cats.. Dogs have been smoking that stuff for centuries, ya know!

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Don't worry. The mutt has thick fur and is used to having his legs pulled. And I do mean ALL the legs... even the fifth. :D.
Anyways, I don't mind if people want to say I'm neutered cuz that's funny.
It's like saying catnip is for cats.. Dogs have been smoking that stuff for centuries, ya know!
That's the Mutt i know.

Much better!

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
I also believe i own an apologize.

I've transformed this thread into chat-circus.

Now that i mentioned you have you ever tasted (no jokes about that) the games of Akabur?

there

Nov 23, 2016
I also believe i own an apologize.

I've transformed this thread into chat-circus.

Now that i mentioned you have you ever tasted (no jokes about that) the games of Akabur?
Yea, I have pretty much played all the games of Akabur and I love his artwork/sex scenes but I really do not like the story too often.

Ex- Princess Trainer - I love the storyline with Iris as both of them are exploring each other and most importantly are happy while doing so but the storyline with princess jasmine makes me hate both the main character/human genie and princess jasmine who is the definition of what I don't like in a person but I understand that is something that was required for the overall plot of the game and I respect that.

Witch Trainer: I pretty much hate that game because in that game I make the girl/Hermonie cry and make her develop stockholm syndrome. As a person who has gone through that it opens up bad memories of when I was severely bullied and developed stockholm syndrome. Plus there were better ways in which the character could had "trained" Hermonie in which she would have come to like the genie.

Broken Hearts Bollerado: I had high hopes for this game as the plot/story was extremely compelling and I pretty much fell in love with the character of Chiza and also respected the cunning of the Bar waitress who knew how to use her sex to her advantage.

All in all I loved the story until the main character turned from a person who was clever and conniving to a bastard who cannot control his hormones and behaves like a stereotypical, bullying jock from hollywood movies but I suspect it may have to do something to the overall plot of the game or maybe it was the request from Smersh's paetron. I don't know but I hope that changes.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Yea, I have pretty much played all the games of Akabur and I love his artwork/sex scenes but I really do not like the story too often.

Ex- Princess Trainer - I love the storyline with Iris as both of them are exploring each other and most importantly are happy while doing so but the storyline with princess jasmine makes me hate both the main character/human genie and princess jasmine who is the definition of what I don't like in a person but I understand that is something that was required for the overall plot of the game and I respect that.

Witch Trainer: I pretty much hate that game because in that game I make the girl/Hermonie cry and make her develop stockholm syndrome. As a person who has gone through that it opens up bad memories of when I was severely bullied and developed stockholm syndrome. Plus there were better ways in which the character could had "trained" Hermonie in which she would have come to like the genie.

Broken Hearts Bollerado: I had high hopes for this game as the plot/story was extremely compelling and I pretty much fell in love with the character of Chiza and also respected the cunning of the Bar waitress who knew how to use her sex to her advantage.

All in all I loved the story until the main character turned from a person who was clever and conniving to a bastard who cannot control his hormones and behaves like a stereotypical, bullying jock from hollywood movies but I suspect it may have to do something to the overall plot of the game or maybe it was the request from Smersh's paetron. I don't know but I hope that changes.
Coudn't agree more with your reviews about Akabur's games.

What about Brad Erotic Weekend? Ever played before?

there

Nov 23, 2016
Coudn't agree more with your reviews about Akabur's games.

What about Brad Erotic Weekend? Ever played before?
Yep, probably has the most interesting plot and plot twist in comparison to any sex game I have ever played.
The creator of Brad's Erotic Week does have a very good idea on how to write an interesting story.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Yep, probably has the most interesting plot and plot twist in comparison to any sex game I have ever played.
The creator of Brad's Erotic Week does have a very good idea on how to write an interesting story.
Yep.

Wolfshadowe is a very talented story writer. The only down in this game is the graphics.

But it's nothing that bad when we see the big picture of this game.

A Zombies Life: Ever played?

there

Nov 23, 2016
Yep.

Wolfshadowe is a very talented story writer. The only down in this game is the graphics.

But it's nothing that bad when we see the big picture of this game.

A Zombies Life: Ever played?
Only a little as it seemed to me that it was going on for far too long and my AV was tagging the game as having a trojan.

But for as little as I played the game is nice I love how the main character attempts to seduce instead of trying rape or using other in-cohesive method. So I would love to play and complete the game but I would need cheats because I do not have patience to grind.

If you can help me with that it would be great for me.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Only a little as it seemed to me that it was going on for far too long and my AV was tagging the game as having a trojan.

But for as little as I played the game is nice I love how the main character attempts to seduce instead of trying rape or using other in-cohesive method. So I would love to play and complete the game but I would need cheats because I do not have patience to grind.

If you can help me with that it would be great for me.
I'm 99% against cheat in games... but this one I must admit that was part of the 1% that I used cheats for beeing too long.

This game have a good history and also have a "creative" artwork with giant boobs everywere (not necessary a bad point)

Last edited:

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
If you haven't download the last version yet here is it:

About the cheats: If I remember correctly the cheats together with the walthrorough were in a .txt file in a separated folder with the main game (Going to check this out)

Basicly you have to enter in a hatch in the basement and there you can win almost everything.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I'm 99% against cheat in games... but this one I must admit that was part of the 1% that I used cheats for beeing too long.

This game have a good history and also have a "creative" artwork with giant boobs everywere (not necessary a bad point)
I understand where you are coming from and I to a great extent agree that cheats ruin the game's experience and ruin the gaming experience for other players if you are playing multiplayer (I do not play multiplayer) but if you are a person like me then you probably do not have time to put 6 hours into the game to grind and get the actual gaming experience. But grinding can be fun ex: Pokemon Red & Blue.

However I have gotten used to cheating because it lets me get through the game quite fast which I find enjoying.