Seeking Just Asking Recommendations For Games.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
I understand where you are coming from and I to a great extent agree that cheats ruin the game's experience and ruin the gaming experience for other players if you are playing multiplayer (I do not play multiplayer) but if you are a person like me then you probably do not have time to put 6 hours into the game to grind and get the actual gaming experience. But grinding can be fun ex: Pokemon Red & Blue.

However I have gotten used to cheating because it lets me get through the game quite fast which I find enjoying.
I see you point and don't disagree.

About the cheats in game (A Zombie's Life) if you have any problems with it just tell me.

Reactions: there

there

Nov 23, 2016
Damn, truly
If you haven't download the last version yet here is it:

About the cheats: If I remember correctly the cheats together with the walthrorough were in a .txt file in a separated folder with the main game (Going to check this out)

Basicly you have to enter in a hatch in the basement and there you can win almost everything.
Thank you for it. Now I am able to progress through the game without any problem and I must say the story is quite decent and the way the main character talks to the other characters to have sex with them is quite nice and cute but overall if you do not have a walkthrough for this game it can become nigh impossible to complete it and also without cheats the game has a tendency to become a grind fest, making it wayy too long.

But the game is overall quite nice is you have a walkthrough and cheats which makes it focus a lot more on characters.

But seriously how do you think the characters backs are not broken considering, how large and heavy those breasts must be? Imagine your chest weighing 20 kilos. These females should have become ripped like Arnold Swazinigger by now considering how much these people carry on a daily basis.

Reactions: Kauezitus

there

Nov 23, 2016
Hey!

Have you ever tried a game called Glassix?
I personally find it quite boring as I am never really a fan of harem types games unless the main character tries to spend a significant amount of time with each girl but my grimes with this game is that:

1. there is not a lot of depth with character dialogues in my opinion with the exception of the mother and sister.
2. Nearly all the characters have recycled scenes in which all the sex positions which the characters have are the same. Ex: BJ from the two classmates are the same looking, just with different characters.
3.The character specific scenes are not there too often and even if they are there it's not long in terms of dialogue or sex scenes quite a few times, but there are exceptions.

All in all I do not hate this game but neither do I like it. My opinion on this game is subjective and I know that there are people who would like this game but this game nonetheless needs longer character specific sex sequences with better dialogues. If that is done then I would love this game.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Damn, truly

Thank you for it. Now I am able to progress through the game without any problem and I must say the story is quite decent and the way the main character talks to the other characters to have sex with them is quite nice and cute but overall if you do not have a walkthrough for this game it can become nigh impossible to complete it and also without cheats the game has a tendency to become a grind fest, making it wayy too long.

But the game is overall quite nice is you have a walkthrough and cheats which makes it focus a lot more on characters.

But seriously how do you think the characters backs are not broken considering, how large and heavy those breasts must be? Imagine your chest weighing 20 kilos. These females should have become ripped like Arnold Swazinigger by now considering how much these people carry on a daily basis.
I trully believe the artist of A Zombies Life have't been feed enough milk from his mother when he was a baby - That would explain his fetish from that monsters tities.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
I personally find it quite boring as I am never really a fan of harem types games unless the main character tries to spend a significant amount of time with each girl but my grimes with this game is that:

1. there is not a lot of depth with character dialogues in my opinion with the exception of the mother and sister.
2. Nearly all the characters have recycled scenes in which all the sex positions which the characters have are the same. Ex: BJ from the two classmates are the same looking, just with different characters.
3.The character specific scenes are not there too often and even if they are there it's not long in terms of dialogue or sex scenes quite a few times, but there are exceptions.

All in all I do not hate this game but neither do I like it. My opinion on this game is subjective and I know that there are people who would like this game but this game nonetheless needs longer character specific sex sequences with better dialogues. If that is done then I would love this game.
Yep. I got bored from this game too. Like you've said I'ts not a bad game but it lacks spirit.

I've heard that they are planning to put "tastes and preferences" for the girls in game. Hope this change the emptiness in this game.

Perhaps you've heard about a game called "Superpowered", did you?

there

Nov 23, 2016
Yep. I got bored from this game too. Like you've said I'ts not a bad game but it lacks spirit.

I've heard that they are planning to put "tastes and preferences" for the girls in game. Hope this change the emptiness in this game.

Perhaps you've heard about a game called "Superpowered", did you?
Superpowered is one few mind control based games which I like. It does not have the best dialogue but the complexity of handling the state of emotion of characters and the way you can customize the characters emotions and therefore outfit gives it a level of freedom I have never seen in a ren'py game, hell any sex game, period.

Also the idea of being able to customize the powers of a character in and by itself gives enough incentive to play but that needs work. Seriously it is one of the only sex games which gives a person so much freedom to approach things.

But that can also be considered to be the problem as you never really know how to trigger a particular state of emotion or how to trigger a particular scene (that is what the wiki is there for but it is not fleshed out enough).

The only thing the author of this games needs to do is make a guide. If that is done then this game would become twice as amazing.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I trully believe the artist of A Zombies Life have't been feed enough milk from his mother when he was a baby - That would explain his fetish from that monsters tities.
The artist truly needs to be merciful towards the female breasts. Otherwise in later reincarnations of the game the only two things visible on a character's body would be it's head and breasts. No one would be able to see the arms because they would be required behind the breasts to just pick it up and walk a few feet.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Here are some sweet, non-rapey, not-too-pervy games that have some dating and/or building-a-relationship aspect:

-Digital: A Love Story
-Highway Blossoms
-Loren Amazon Princess
-Pact with a Witch
-ReMaid
-Sakura Swim Club
-Sunrider Academy

And as others have mentioned, "Art with Carla" and "A Night with Sara" are very good. "Emily Sister Attraction" may also be worth checking out.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
You've said if all. Let's hope for moderate boobs in the future.

Going in a trip today see you guys in a few days.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Here are some sweet, non-rapey, not-too-pervy games that have some dating and/or building-a-relationship aspect:

-Highway Blossoms
-Loren Amazon Princess
-Pact with a Witch
-ReMaid
-Sakura Swim Club
-Sunrider Academy

And as others have mentioned, "Art with Carla" and "A Night with Sara" are very good. "Emily Sister Attraction" may also be worth checking out.

-Highway Blossoms
-Loren Amazon Princess
-Pact with a Witch
-ReMaid
-Sakura Swim Club
-Sunrider Academy

Nice list. Some of the games I didn't know by myself.

there

Nov 23, 2016

-Highway Blossoms
-Loren Amazon Princess
-Pact with a Witch
-ReMaid
-Sakura Swim Club
-Sunrider Academy

Sunrider Academy and Loren Amazon Princess are not sex games but dating games. I do understand that I asked for romantic games with dialogues but this was not quite what I was looking for as it has only 1 sex scene with one character of your choice. So I'll re-edit what I originally asked for, that is to give me sex games with sex in it.

But nonetheless thank you for you recommendations as I am sure that there are people who would like these kinds of games.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Other games you might like

-Simgirls
-The Sims(4 or whatever version you like) with sex mods?
I have played simgirls more than 8 years ago. It would be nice to go back. Thank you for reminding me. I however do not want the sims 3 or 4 as I cannot play it for longer than a day.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Same here. I just build houses on the sims now. Nothin' better to do but get creative with houses. But that's not very often.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I know it is specific but can anyone recommend me adult games which does not have rape in it and is more like a dating game in which you enjoy your time with a girl you like (similar to a dating sim but not really). As I personally do not like seeing people having sex without consent and really enjoy it when the people involved in having sex are really enjoying it themselves.

I also do not mind if sex is not really there yet as long as the parties involved in flirting with each other are very much enjoying it themselves.

Examples of these kinds of games I played: Dating my Daughter and Life with a Slave Teaching Feeling.

I also do not mind games like Snow Daze: The Music of Winter because it has got heartfelt dialogue with the characters which I love even though it is in a state of hypnosis.

Update: Please make sure that it is a sex game as there are dating games without sex in it. I do like but there I am not asking for those kinds of game in this thread.
Well i played "Lovely Guests" recently i liked it not very long still in development v0.6 is latest if you want long quality game with character building Eleanor or Living With Temptation old ones not part 2 both have part 2 extensions are good added more fun part 2 of both games are different story and kind disappointment till the next time Greetings fellas!

there

Nov 23, 2016
Well i played "Lovely Guests" recently i liked it not very long still in development v0.6 is latest if you want long quality game with character building Eleanor or Living With Temptation old ones not part 2 both have part 2 extensions are good added more fun part 2 of both games are different story and kind disappointment till the next time Greetings fellas!
Thank you for that recommendation. However, if possible start using a period (.) or commas (,) in your sentences. Your paragraph felt like a bullet train in a hurry.

But nonetheless, thank you for the recommendation. I will give it a shot.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
well LOP "lesson of passion" have good games check their forum or "Play force one" also their website with their games also others the gold games the longer ones however are with paying but you can find them on this forum or others or using torrents hope this helps they don't use incest or shemales characters or hardcore perversion or raping so will be good choice to start for you see around fellas!

there

Nov 23, 2016
well LOP "lesson of passion" have good games check their forum or "Play force one" also their website with their games also others the gold games the longer ones however are with paying but you can find them on this forum or others or using torrents hope this helps they don't use incest or shemales characters or hardcore perversion or raping so will be good choice to start for you see around fellas!
I have already played all the games in lesson of passion, lop gold, sex and glory and playforce one but keep the recommendations coming as I really liked the game "lovely guests" which you recommended.