Unreal Engine Junk Hero - From Kabukicho to Another World [v0001] [JunkHero]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slx___

Apr 11, 2022
Don't worry, the game is super laggy for me as well. I've been trying to get it working on my Commodore 64 and it's down to one or two frames per second. I've got almost half a megabyte of RAM on this baby so I don't know what could be the problem besides the fact it was made in Unreal Engine 5 instead of 4. I'm sure if the dev had simply used Unreal Engine 4 all of my problems would go away.

Anyway BRB I spilled tea and old chocolate milk in the vents. Thankfully this happens all the time and has never contributed to my computer problems with Unreal Engine
Unreal Engine 5 forces DX12 by default and removes a lot of launch parameters that would make it (more) playable. While my GPU in itself supports DX12, it does not support DX12 Ultimate, which is needed for raytracing, lumen and all the other shenanigans. DX12 - just by using it - reduces framerates in comparison to DX11 with the same exact game and no changed settings. If you want to inform yourself a bit, explaining things. And you probably should before making comments like these.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes