Unreal Engine Junk Hero - From Kabukicho to Another World [v0001] [JunkHero]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JZarb

Mar 15, 2017
where is the graveyard? i'm getting stuck there. Also, for someone else that asked, you only need 2 milks to make butter

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
You can create a cheap meat dish by just cooking steak to make 'Grilled Steak'. Alternatively you can also do (Steak + potato + mushroom + alcohol) to make 'Grilled Steak' worth over 55g.

For butter, you just need to cook milk which you can buy from the shop.

For a cheap pastry with alcohol, just make a apple pie with rum ( 4x Apple + Rum)

For Larun's quest you need to make 5 separate dishes that are worth 30g+ each, not to be confused with 5x dishes that add up to 30g.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeffuu

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Has someone figured out how to return to the game after playing the scenes? It seems that there's no way to end them.

Also, if the game is using Wild Life's engine and animations, why is there no option to switch from vaginal to anal?

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

ModdedMouse

Dec 22, 2023
Has someone figured out how to return to the game after playing the scenes? It seems that there's no way to end them.

Also, if the game is using Wild Life's engine and animations, why is there no option to switch from vaginal to anal?
Are you seriously asking that? lol..what exactly do you think game engines do?
Download a game engine and do something simple such as open a door..
First, you need a door
second, you need to code so that door opens
Third, when and how/why should that door open
fourth, do you want to animate that door
fifth, will the door stay open or will it close
sixth, when will it close..x amount of time or not until character clicks to close it back
do you see how something as simple as opening a door can quickly spiral into a ton of work which most take for granted..now to answer you question..Because the Dev didn't add it yet

• Sad
Reactions: Zeffuu

Zeffuu

Jan 25, 2020
where is the graveyard? i'm getting stuck there. Also, for someone else that asked, you only need 2 milks to make butter
You need to progress the questline with Airi (Dark-Elf), after you make her the super-tiger-cream-infused-potato-steak :BootyTime:

She will unlock the graveyard so you can go chat to Larun(Priestess) at the ruins. But the items are at the back of the maze, they have the same model as the tiger leafs (the green webcams xD).

Airi looks to be the only one that unlocks the blocked off areas for now so I'd do their questline as priority.

p.s only one milk for Butter, cook the milk (just one, seriously don't waste your resources).

Last edited:

Zeffuu

Jan 25, 2020

Just wait for a period of time after continuing to advance to the final 'resting' scene. It may feel like a while but sure enough, it will kick you back to the playable world.

Also during the scenes if you hit 'space' to stop it auto switching and advance manually with 'r', some scenes have alternate position key's (like u or z for example) it will tell you in the bottom right though. From what I've seen one is for the previous position, and the other is for an alternate of the current position (like anal).

Last edited:

Slx___

Apr 11, 2022
Man this game looks amazing. sadly as soon as i go into the forest, my game practically freezes when looking into certain directions. I think its just the nature of ue5+dx12. My 750ti cant handle that (and no, dont tell me to upgrade my gpu because i would need to update my psu for more power, then my mobo to get the right amount of pins (its an old one), my cpu to fit the new socket and ram cause the mobo is still using ddr3 - and i dont have that money lmfao).

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Man this game looks amazing. sadly as soon as i go into the forest, my game practically freezes when looking into certain directions. I think its just the nature of ue5+dx12. My 750ti cant handle that (and no, dont tell me to upgrade my gpu because i would need to update my psu for more power, then my mobo to get the right amount of pins (its an old one), my cpu to fit the new socket and ram cause the mobo is still using ddr3 - and i dont have that money lmfao).
I feel you buddy, the moment you realize the next minimal "upgrade" is "get a new PC instead" xD

Reactions: Slx___

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Don't worry, the game is super laggy for me as well. I've been trying to get it working on my Commodore 64 and it's down to one or two frames per second. I've got almost half a megabyte of RAM on this baby so I don't know what could be the problem besides the fact it was made in Unreal Engine 5 instead of 4. I'm sure if the dev had simply used Unreal Engine 4 all of my problems would go away.

Anyway BRB I spilled tea and old chocolate milk in the vents. Thankfully this happens all the time and has never contributed to my computer problems with Unreal Engine

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes