Unreal Engine Junk Hero - From Kabukicho to Another World [v0001] [JunkHero]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Really cool how sometimes you need to give all dishes at once and sometimes one by one without being explicitly told so, and if you guess wrong you lose all dishes.

Good game so far otherwise.

Edit: turns out it's not multiple dishes, the quest description is probably just AI generated or something.

lincer556

May 28, 2017
This looks awesome, some perfomance issues while on the Forest, but looks good, amazing animations.
Looking forward to it!

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
save file didnt work, just put all the girls in the tavern and kept the quest status
i think it requires the narrativesavdedata as well from the savegamefolder

Reactions: dominiku

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Where do you find meat?
You need to throw a ball in the basket(with the rom)...

Last edited:

DikGamers

May 14, 2023
From the screenshots I'm prompted to wonder: why make the game first-person? Looks like it'd be easier to make in VN form using Ren'py, and it doesn't look like it's taking advantage of the things Unreal/the first person viewpoint uniquely has to offer.
Not everyone likes to watch some fucking JPGs with cringe text. It's good that once in a while a real game appears. Game where you can walk, observe freely etc. There is millions VN out there and very few good 3D games

HerzogJan

Dec 11, 2023
Very good start to this new project. Also very happy there's a new 3d roaming game around that looks good. Some improvements so far would be some sort of tutorial, hints, and better spelling. also, the H scene whilst nicely animated needs other music, and it makes me stuck so I can't go back to the tavern after initiating the scene.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
The grind is a little annoying, also where the hell do i find the butter ? It is only say milk based, but when i used milk and cook, it doesn't make a butter ?!

ModdedMouse

Dec 22, 2023
Not everyone likes to watch some fucking JPGs with cringe text. It's good that once in a while a real game appears. Game where you can walk, observe freely etc. There is millions VN out there and very few good 3D games
What?! you mean to tell me you don't want to click the left mouse button 30 billion times for different pictures?!
I thought people were on here to play games but instead they bitch about getting a game and instead just want a click slideshow..lo

Reactions: catsdino
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes