Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
If I could choose, I would like to play as an MC who is actually a pervert and more proactive(Like uncle Jack maybe). I think Barracus and the Alexander were kind of... "Meh, let the ladies take advantage of me". Nothing against those who like it, I just think two is enough.

Also, it says in the Wiki that 0.75b is released. Anyone know anything about that?

popinbaby

Dec 7, 2018
If I could choose, I would like to play as an MC who is actually a pervert and more proactive(Like uncle Jack maybe). I think Barracus and the Alexander were kind of... "Meh, let the ladies take advantage of me". Nothing against those who like it, I just think two is enough.

Also, it says in the Wiki that 0.75b is released. Anyone know anything about that?
Yes probably got released for donors, someone might have a link for it!

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
It really does feel like Auril has mostly given up on the idea of having something to drive the episode forward. Daemia started to wear a bit thin by the end of her run, but I really do miss the days when you were playing a character with actual motivations, and not just a wooden plank with a smiley face painted onto it that just blindly stumbles from NPC to NPC as they all suddenly decide that they want to have sex after you run some errand for them.

Or hell, if the protagonist is going to be so insanely passive, at least lean into it: Barracus is already played off like a bit of a simpleton, but meshing that with some weird power fantasy where all of the women jump his bones feels like a bad combination. If he's going to be a fool, go for comedic effect and have him be more of an idiot voyeur to situations happening around him or the consequences of his actions while he remains blissfully ignorant of it all.

At least then we might get more variety with scenes.

Reactions: bigpenniser

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
You see, here is an interesting thing (in my opinion).

I believe Auril must take too much feedback from people who actually doesn't know what they want. I say that because I was told that all she gets is "bigger tits", "more H-scene" and etc... but see this game(Joyous Reunion) per example:
She made Joy be tha last "heroine", but when she did a "Poll" for the best heroine, Alerie is SO MUCH in front of everybody else.
Why is that? Who gave a fuck about Alerie before in the first game?

It's about personality. She "acts" like Barracus aunt. I mean, why people love Luxia? She had a job and was very serious in Blue is better. Most of characters are like "Hey, wanna fuck"? I don't know, I like the game, but it seems like if the characters had a littlemore personality it would be better.

PS: One of my favorite scenes from the old ones, was the goblin that "satisfied" Alyniss. She asked if he didn't want to come with her and he said "Sorry, I don't sleep with the same woman twice". Such a "Chad" ha ha ha. I miss that stuff.

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
About that "secret" room - it appears the character in there is the same as the one in , which appears to be the same as Auril's avatar on Twitter.
It just might be a model of her... in her room, design people tend to do this sometimes., or it can be something the creator identifies with. Secret room here is not just an easter egg teasing other game or content, the room just feels too personal , not to mention you can clearly see Unreal dev kit on the PC monitor there..
What do you mean with open choice?

And how much different would an open world game be from what Joyous Reunion is already? If you mean what I think you mean then that would make the scope of the game much, much larger. I don't think a single person could make a good open world game by themselves.
I totally agree... I think she made these games as open as they can get, Ridding Hood was a great example and just about enough. People complain all the time anyway, about huge distance they have to walk and can't save, making maps any bigger would just add to those. And as you suggested, for a single person... she is doing more than a good job.

Reactions: ratdevil2 and Mundi

ratdevil2

Dec 21, 2017
These games are pretty good, I wish there were freer camera options by default but otherwise they're very impressive for 1 person to make. Anyone willing to share the newest update btw?

popinbaby

Dec 7, 2018
Yes i actually miss those scenes where there was more ineraction between the other characters and the MC before it gets to the ''Main Scene''.That way we learned more about the personality of each character and it makes you more hyped about the scene that its about to come.One of the scenes that i really liked from the old games was the one with Sironas and the Doctor where he had more of a story between them.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
What do you mean with open choice?

And how much different would an open world game be from what Joyous Reunion is already? If you mean what I think you mean then that would make the scope of the game much, much larger. I don't think a single person could make a good open world game by themselves.
you probably do. a game you create your wow based character, choose a partner, and have sex in various chooseable positions. live in a home in a village and go out to do various quests. basically wow itself but with modern graphics and fucking.

well, the creators made and are making incredible linear games with the graphics and the fucking. i dont believe it would be hard for them if they focused.

popinbaby

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know what the changelog is for .75b, the newest update? Also link if you have it pretty please!
There are two new scenes one with Jennifer x Joy and the other one with Joy x Barracus.The version is released for donors not sure if somebody got the link tho.Thats about it i dont know if anything else changed on the game!

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
There are two new scenes one with Jennifer x Joy and the other one with Joy x Barracus.The version is released for donors not sure if somebody got the link tho.Thats about it i dont know if anything else changed on the game!
You forgot an extra scene, which is apparently only accessible in the gallery at the current version.

prew

Dec 24, 2017
You forgot an extra scene, which is apparently only accessible in the gallery at the current version.
What is actually that scene? Is that scene with main characters or it's just a scene with some random characters?

popinbaby

Dec 7, 2018
I just wanted to ask something , is Sironas or Daemia appearing in the game at all cause if i am pretty sure you talk to Sironas for a quest or something!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes