Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
ho ho ho im back

XXXMas 6 1080p 60fps

------------------------------------------------------

All the videos of the whole saga

PH channel with all videos (uploading xxxmas6)

enjoy and happy new year guys!

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I heard that there is a secret H-scene if instead of going directly to Alex in the final room, you go around and find a key. Can anyone confirm that?

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
XXXmas 2018 + console

Run the shortcut: OST_Game.
Activate console tilde button ~
Do not forget to change the keyboard layout to English=)
Example of console commands:
Fly - allows you to fly (not to be confused with ghost, fly does not allow passing through walls)
Ghost - allows you to fly through walls
Walk - turns off the ghost and fly
Slomo - game speed, default 1.0
RestartLevel-restart the game
ToggleDebugCamera - free cameras, the mouse wheel to change the speed, the deleate button, on the keyboard, deletes the command interface.
Good luck=)

Tharran

Oct 12, 2017
I meant the XXXmas 6, not the actual game.
well, there is definitely a closed door you can use (second wing, next to the balcony where you can see the other party guests) but i can't find the key :( just have the two ones for "main Story". anyone get that third key?

edit: SPOILER: found the key... but there is no "sex scene"? so it seems it does not worth it. just a nude person lying on the bed, that's it Oo

GenniSaide

Jun 2, 2017
XXXmas 2018 + console

Run the shortcut: OST_Game.
Activate console tilde button ~
Do not forget to change the keyboard layout to English=)
Example of console commands:
Fly - allows you to fly (not to be confused with ghost, fly does not allow passing through walls)
Ghost - allows you to fly through walls
Walk - turns off the ghost and fly
Slomo - game speed, default 1.0
RestartLevel-restart the game
ToggleDebugCamera - free cameras, the mouse wheel to change the speed, the deleate button, on the keyboard, deletes the command interface.
Good luck=)
Thank you!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
About that "secret" room - it appears the character in there is the same as the one in , which appears to be the same as Auril's avatar on Twitter.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
it would be so nice if the creator of this series would focus on a single, open choice maybe even open world game
What do you mean with open choice?

And how much different would an open world game be from what Joyous Reunion is already? If you mean what I think you mean then that would make the scope of the game much, much larger. I don't think a single person could make a good open world game by themselves.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes