Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I think they had already said that the game would only be released in 2025, i hope they drop a new demo next year, meanwhile the most we can see is Mikkoukun continuing to draw Camp Buddy and the "Frog Boys" characters for his patreon.

Reactions: munopop

CloudHammer

Mar 21, 2020
Zayne as bottoom would be a waste.. :coffee:
I keep seeing comments like this on the KS, whenever someone wants big rugged bottom/smaller less rugged top content, and I want to say something about it.

Stop acting like Ace having the option to top these buff hung men would mean you are forced to pick those options. It comes off as so whiny and annoying, because every gay game is full of rugged huge macho men who are dom+top only, and the few times it doesn't go that way, people like you show up to complain. Wanting Zayne's huge dick isn't a hot take buddy. You're definitely going to get that in the final product, and I hope you enjoy every second. Nobody's trying to take your top Zayne route away from you.

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I keep seeing comments like this on the KS, whenever someone wants big rugged bottom/smaller less rugged top content, and I want to say something about it.

Stop acting like Ace having the option to top these buff hung men would mean you are forced to pick those options. It comes off as so whiny and annoying, because every gay game is full of rugged huge macho men who are dom+top only, and the few times it doesn't go that way, people like you show up to complain. Wanting Zayne's huge dick isn't a hot take buddy. You're definitely going to get that in the final product, and I hope you enjoy every second. Nobody's trying to take your top Zayne route away from you.
EXCUSE ME?! I didn't complain, I simply gave my personal opinion of preferring him as Top, I never once disagreed or went against his desire for the characters to be versatile. I don't know if you played Camp Buddy and it's none of my business either, but Keitaro was versatile at different times, in fact the only 100% top character is Goro and the only 100% bottom characters are Reginald and Felix, so nothing prevents that Ace can be top with Derek/Bryce/Zayne, so much so that they did 3 polls giving fans the freedom to choose the couples, things that CB didn't have, no matter the route you chose, canonically Keitaro stays with Hiro , but in JS we have more freedom, just relax, it doesn't have to be passive aggressive towards someone you don't even know. .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Yurugo

CloudHammer

Mar 21, 2020
EXCUSE ME?! I didn't complain, I simply gave my personal opinion of preferring him as Top, I never once disagreed or went against his desire for the characters to be versatile. I don't know if you played Camp Buddy and it's none of my business either, but Keitaro was versatile at different times, in fact the only 100% top character is Goro and the only 100% bottom characters are Reginald and Felix, so nothing prevents that Ace can be active with Derek/Bryce/Zayne, so much so that they did 3 polls giving fans the freedom to choose the couples, things that CB didn't have, no matter the route you chose, canonically Keitaro stays with Hiro , but in JS we have more freedom, just relax, it doesn't have to be passive aggressive towards someone you don't even know. .
You didn't say that though. People commented that they want verse options and the first and only thing you said is that it would be "a waste" with a smug coffee. What do you expect people to think when you put that? You didn't say "that would be really cool if they added that but I'm personally going to stick witih Zayne as a top in my playthrough." That would have been fine. You just popped up to say 'But I don't like that... :coffee:' and when you do that, I'm sure you can see why it comes off as weird and judgemental. Hence why I said nobody's going to try to take away what you want - it's the obvious route to take with Zayne's big cock. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but yeah, you came off like those straight guys in the comments of games with one gay scene.

And yes, I've played CB, though I've yet to get onto Scoutmaster. The CB formula is to have the characters switch for one scene, imply a dynamic is going to get really interesting, and then backpeddle hard and do nothing with that - Yoichi's route in particular. CB heavily implies that the top is graciously allowing it to happen once, and once only, and then they're usually weird about it, unless they're Hiro, as you say. CB has wonderful production value, but the way it treats the topic of who tops and who bottoms was quite stereotypical for the gay community. I hope we'll have more freedom in JS, but most m/m games are overwhelmingly aimed at people who want big men to be dommy tops, and small men to be submissive bottoms, and complaining about that is all over the KS thread.

While full choice of routes for each character would be a pipe dream, I really want JS to do better than CB in that regard.

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
People commented that they want verse options and the first and only thing you said is that it would be "a waste" with a smug coffee.
yeah, because i didn't see a tea emoji, I was trying to be funny, not attacking someone. I was just bringing up the subject, after all the game will only be released in 2025, if you had your opinion diminished by someone I'm really sorry, but you can't judge me by what others have done.

As for the CB, in the game maybe many characters had fixed positions, only Keitaro, Yoshinori, Aiden and Taiga having more freedom about what positions they would have, especially the last 3 that I mentioned, but like, in illustrations you must have seen something like Natsumi being bottom to Yoichi or Aiden, or even Hunter tops Felix. I think JS will have more freedom in this than CB did, after all as I mentioned they are paying more attention to what the fans want.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Animation picture from recording my own clip.

**If you see the bottom right, you'll see a green dot...After it updates the video card, it's like this all the time...I've tried to press it not to show and I can't do it anymore.
This one, if the graphics card, if I intend to do it..so I record like this and don't want to capture the picture less, will make the picture look not beautiful**

Derek....My favorite person who wants to be my first husband, haha.

Jock Studio Derek Animation 01.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 02.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 03.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 04.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 05.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 06.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 07.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 08.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 09.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 10.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 11.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 12.gif

Jock Studio Derek Animation 13.gif

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Animation picture from recording my own clip.

**If you see the bottom right, you'll see a green dot...After it updates the video card, it's like this all the time...I've tried to press it not to show and I can't do it anymore.
This one, if the graphics card, if I intend to do it..so I record like this and don't want to capture the picture less, will make the picture look not beautiful**

Derek....My favorite person who wants to be my first husband, haha.

View attachment 2872401

View attachment 2872409

View attachment 2872411

View attachment 2872412

View attachment 2872415

View attachment 2872416

View attachment 2872417

View attachment 2872424

View attachment 2872425

View attachment 2872426

View attachment 2872428

View attachment 2872430