FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I think a 2 years release event though it makes sense for 566k it thought it would faster like at least one route released at the end of this year or the start of the next while they finish the whole game but still, we'll wait i guess

Reactions: gabrieltobyv

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

1.png

New update, test version...nothing to add.
But just to fix the moving parts of the image to make it smooth..meaning it should be 60fps I think??

**Anyone who has played MONSTER HUNTER RISE...and when it cuts the scene to meet the boss, the image is about 30fps..probably like that and it should be adjusted to 60fps so I think...this is a guess**

This is an opinion questionnaire.

Please help answer...I took Derek, my first husband, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kl1S4

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

This is a website for viewing game ratings.

I've been wondering for a long time how they determine which games have good ratings and how to look at the graphs...let me tell you.
That I've been stupid for a long time and at first this website thought it was just about news so I didn't pay any attention to it ever since.

Now I understand and now this game is considered to have a really good launch even though it is a test.
**Some yaoi games in the test have some drops..but this one is when jumping and jumping, there are no falls**

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023

F5iww09boAAkJKD.jpeg

They created a and I took a look at the game's features, some very interesting ones, well, I hadn't seen them before, so I'll put them here.
9.png 10.png
12.png 14.png
16.png 17.png
18.png 25.png

No Bryce x Zayne? this is a crime!!!
players-choice.png

Last edited:
Reactions: munopop

meadwong

Jul 7, 2018

View attachment 2919721

They created a and I took a look at the game's features, some very interesting ones, well, I hadn't seen them before, so I'll put them here.
View attachment 2919739 View attachment 2919740
View attachment 2919741 View attachment 2919745
View attachment 2919747 View attachment 2919748
View attachment 2919749 View attachment 2919751

No Bryce x Zayne? this is a crime!!!
View attachment 2919758
There is Bryce x Zayne

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

This person said something funny to me and seemed to like this company as well.
Let's take a look if you don't know him...

**I don't know him, just tried looking for a clip and found this person saying something funny enough to understand what I understand as well, haha**

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023

Olympians, as promised in our last update, our programming team has been hard at work optimizing the Jock Studio demo to make it more accessible and run smoother on all platforms! We are happy to announce that the newly optimized version of the demo is available to download now, at the links below!

PS – Please note: There is no additional new content in this demo. However, if you had runtime issues while playing the game before, they should be resolved as of this build! Additionally, the Steam version will be updated at a later date. Thank you for understanding!

All of the changes to this build have been handled on the back end of the game, and the overall weight of the game has been reduced, making the demo more stable and accessible by a larger number of devices! We hope that anyone who wasn’t able to access the demo before is able to properly enjoy it now! That’s all for this update!

Jock Studio & Unity

We’d also like to take a moment to address the Unity situation, as many people have been asking us about it – as we stated on our Kickstarter, Jock Studio has indeed been developed using Unity for its demo and base framework. The current news with Unity is disheartening, but we are hoping that there is a change of pace for their plans and are assessing the situation before moving forward and changing game engines.

Unity is most ideal for us in terms of development, but should the situation not be favorable, we will consider switching development platforms once the situation with Unity has become fully realized. Should this change anything in terms of our release timeframe, we will let everyone know – thank you for your understanding!

Closing Note

On a much more positive note, our team plans to launch another development update next Friday (9/29) with more previews, details about some of our new mechanics, and more, so please stay tuned and enjoy the newly optimized Demo in the meantime, Olympians!

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
Jock Studio Development Progress Report

523.jpg

Olympians, we’re back with another Jock Studio Development Update, this time featuring our second Development Diary, as well as more physical merchandise previews! The following update contains important information for all fans of Jock Studio and BLits Products, so please read the full post for complete details!

PledgeManager Update

We know that many of our Kickstarter Backers have been asking about when they would get to select their physical reward choices, as well as receiving their digital rewards for the Alumni and Valedictorian tiers. Our team has been working hard to get all of this setup with our backer support program, PledgeManager, but we ran into a few issues with their integration, and are working to get them fixed as soon as possible.

Our team has prioritized working on the physical merchandise so that our backers will be able to receive it and see the progress on it as early as possible, and we had hoped to have this program launched sooner as a step in that direction. We are doing everything we can to have it ready as quickly as possible now to fulfill the digital rewards that are owed to our backers, and as long as we don’t encounter any more issues with PledgeManager, we hope to have the program launched alongside a post detailing how the system works as soon as next week, and we apologize for the delay, but thank everyone for their patience! We’ll provide an update as soon as it’s available!

Physical Reward Previews

Body-Pillows-Preview.jpg

The Jocks are looking god-like in their fully finalized pillow artwork – you can have one (or more!) of these characters in your own bed, too, with multiple optional variants including Standard, Undies, or Naked!

Additionally, backers who are eligible to receive a physical body pillow will also receive the digital image sets of their chosen characters ahead of the physical release, as soon as they’re produced as a bonus thank-you!

Body Pillows aren’t the only way to represent the character of your choice though, we’ve also got previews of the finalized Art Prints and Club Pennants!

merch_artprints.jpg merch_pennant.jpg

Each one of these can show off your love of the Jock (and House) of your choice, decorating your home like you’re attending Olympus University too! We’ll also be previewing the Keychains and Standees with their final designs in the next update!

That’s all for the physical merch for now, as these designs are finished up, our team will begin working on manufacturing them and, once that is complete, work on shipments to those eligible! Expect more updates about this throughout the development of the game!

Development Diary 2 – Campus Map, Character Stats & Music Previews!

Dev-Diary-Part-2.jpg

Finally, to wrap-up this update, we’re back with our second Development Diary, with detailed reports on what the team has been up to this past month, and what progress has been made during the development!

Part 1 – The Campus Map

Olympus University is a large and presitigious school, and as such, needs a fitting design to truly immerse yourself into the world! With that in mind, Zael and Zemyx have been working to create the initial layout of the campus – check it out below!

Campus-Map-Preview.jpg

Olympus University is divided into four sections – the Central Zone, containing important hang-out areas like the University Center and shops, the Residential Zone, containing the dorms and messhall, the Academic Zone, containing the classrooms, labs and lecture halls, and finally, the Sports Zone, containing the various practice fields and stadiums for Olympus U’s many sports clubs.

When playing the game, you’ll get the opportunity to explore all of these areas, moving through the Campus with a great deal of freedom! Jock Studio will be all about exploration and we can guarantee that there will be plenty to see at Olympus University!

Part 2 – Character Stats

Another mechanic introduced on Kickstarter is the Character Stats – these scores affect your ability to explore Olympus (and the town surrounding it), your performance during gameplay, and especially your potential endings with your partner! Check out the various statistic categories below!

Character-Stats-Preview.jpg

Each of these categories affects a different area of gameplay in Jock Studio, and will be important to balance out throughout the story to achieve your perfect endings!
  • First up, your Resource Stats are tied directly to how many activities Ace can perform in a day – make sure to take proper care of him and choose his activities wisely, or he might end up exhausted!
  • Second, your Funding Stats are invested in upgrading the film club, as well as purchasing various goods and services around the Campus and town! Make the most out of your hard-earned money!
  • Third, your Affection Stats builds your relationships with the Jocks and unlock their stories, special scenarios and achieve endings with them!
  • Finally, your Performance Stats affect how well the Filming Sessions go – make sure to tone every aspect of Ace’s and the Jock’s bodies, to make the most out of each Spicy Film!

We’ll have more to show regarding these character stats throughout development, but we hope they’ve piqued your interest!

Part 3 – Music Previews

Finally, to wrap-up our Development Diary, we’re excited to show off six new character soundtrack variants that have been added to the game’s score – they have been composed by HMNK, AdlibPiano, and OtoKin. Check out the previews below!
  • Leo’s Theme (Side B) by AdLibPiano :
  • Avan’s Theme (Side B) by HMNK:
  • Bryce’s Theme (Side B) by AdLibPiano:
  • Yuuto’s Theme (Side B) by AdLibPiano:
  • Zayne’s Theme (Side B) by OtoKin:
  • Derek’s Theme (Side B) by OtoKin:

Amazing, aren’t they? We’ll have more musical previews to show later on, but you can look forward to these tracks (and more) appearing in the final game!

Closing Word

That’s all for this Development Update, Olympians, but we hope that everyone has enjoyed all these progress previews! Our team will continue to work hard and bring you even more new information on the next update at the end of October!

In the meantime, please look forward to our BLits Anniversary events in October!

Thank you as always for your support and excitement, and we’ll see you in the next update!

Lots of love,

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I know you must be sick of seeing my notification but I wanted to comment on something, these days I was looking at Jock Studio's promotional arts and I ended up with something in mind, well if anyone has any opinion about the pics below, I would like to know your opinion, I know you guys want news, but what the game will only be ready in 2025, then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: minai and Selg

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
I know you must be sick of seeing my notification but I wanted to comment on something, these days I was looking at Jock Studio's promotional arts and I ended up with something in mind, well if anyone has any opinion about the pics below, I would like to know your opinion, I know you guys want news, but what the game will only be ready in 2025, then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah, Id say zayne is a bottom, as for the spoiler, while the first indeed looks like avan, I dont think the second one is yuuto since he has a bit different hair style, also the eyes and eyebrows too as well as the teeth

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I dont think the second one is yuuto since he has a bit different hair style, also the eyes and eyebrows too as well as the teeth
Yuuto Mizushima is a character created by Corbs, when he passed the rights to the character to BLits he received a redesign as well as a name change to Yuuto Nakajima.

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Yuuto Mizushima is a character created by Corbs, when he passed the rights to the character to BLits he received a redesign as well as a name change to Yuuto Nakajima.

I see, that explains why they are a bit different then, looks like twins

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023

Jock Studio Development Update #3

Update-19.jpg

Olympians, as promised last week, we’re back with a Development Progress Report for Jock Studio, featuring new previews, development updates, and more! Please read the following post for full details, as it contains information for all fans of Jock Studio!

Physical Reward Preview – Character Standees

Continuing from our last update, we’re happy to show off even more physical reward previews for our backers, just in time for the launch of PledgeManager – you can choose to add any of these items to your existing pledge as addons, or start a new pledge today! For this update, we have the finalized designs of the Character Standees ready to show!

Acrylic-Standee-Preview-pt.png

Represent the Jock of your choice with a character standee designed by Magia and Peach, featuring the character’s sprite artwork as well as an item representative of their sport, and a cool effect! These four acrylic pieces will all punch out of a Jock Studio-themed standee kit for you to assemble, seen below!

Acrylic-Standee-Preview-pt.jpg

We’ll be previewing even more of the physical merchandise on our next update, and we’ll have a full compilation of all our merchandise available to view on our website soon, so please stay tuned! In the meantime, don’t forget to sign up for PledgeManager!

Pledgemanager-Promo.png

You can add these items, as well as many more, to your pledge on PledgeManager today! Speaking of PledgeManager, if you missed it, our team began rolling out PledgeManager to all backers on October 18th, and it should have been received by everyone by October 27th! Check out the post below to get started if you haven’t yet:

Additionally, if you haven’t pledged yet and want to grab a copy of Jock Studio or any of these items, you can sign up now on PledgeManager at the link below:

PledgeManager will be available for new and existing backers for the next few weeks, but once its closed these items will no longer be available for purchase! Make sure and take advantage of them while you can, Olympians!

Development Diary 3 – Sprite Poses, Background Art, and New Interfaces!

Dev-Diary-Part-3-v1.png

Next, we’re going to dive into our third Development Diary, with detailed reports on what the team has been up to over the past month, beyond physical merchandise!

Part 1 – New Sprite Poses!

Unlocked as one of the stretch goals during the Kickstarter Campaign, for the first time in a BLits title, Jock Studio will feature a third pose for all pursuable characters! Checkout a preview below:

New-Sprite-Poses-Preview.png

The art team has been working hard to compose these new poses, and each was designed to fit the character’s personality, while also providing an additional emotional spectrum!

With all three of these poses, each of the pursuable jocks now has three different emotional state poses – positive, neutral, and negative. This will allow them to be more dynamic than ever in sprite scenes, making them feel even more alive!

Part 2 – Background Art

We showed the Campus Map preview in our previous Development Diary, but those locations won’t only be shown from a zoomed-out perspective! Zael, Zemyx and Micman have been working hard to conceptualize and model some of the new backgrounds in game, seen below:

These amazing 3D renders are already bringing Olympus University to life, showing off the various locations around campus that Ace and the Jocks will interact in! And 3D Modeling is just the first step – once it’s complete, the backgrounds are passed over to Monacodingo, who brings them to life in the style of Jock Studio:

You can look forward to seeing all of these beautiful backgrounds in game, alongside many more to come!

Part 3 – Interactive Campus Map Continued!
Next up, as mentioned above, we showed the Campus Map preview in our previous Development Diary, as well as previewed some of the new character statistics, but we didn’t mention how they’d be working together!

During the last month, Peach has been working to design the Campus Map Interface, while Micman has been working to implement a testable version into Unity! You can even see a sample gif of how the system will work below:

gameplay_gif1-Eunny.gif

Take control of Ace and explore the campus – you never know who you might find and interact with! But be careful not to use up all your resources – stamina and time will play a key role in how much movement around the map you can do at one time! This interface gif is our first gameplay preview, and we’ll have plenty more to show in the coming months, so please stay tuned!

Part 4 – Superbackers
Finally, to round off the update, we wanted to let everyone know that we’ve also been in contact with all of our Superbackers, who are already in the process of designing their cameos, side characters and character costumes! We’ll update everyone on this process more in the future, so please stay tuned!

Closing Word
That’s all for our Jock Studio development update, but we hope that everyone enjoyed all of this new information! We’ll keep working hard to get even more done, and as always, you can expect another update at the end of November / early December with even more progress and previews!

In the meantime, if you missed it, we’re hosting both a sale and art contest for the next month celebrating BLits and Camp Buddy’s 5th Anniversary – check out all the details below:

Finally, you can expect a special update on November 11th about Camp Buddy, so please stay tuned!

Thank you as always for your support, Olympians, and we’ll see you next time!

Lots of love,

~BLits Games

Last edited: