• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
Major Update – Jock Studio Kickstarter Week Two Celebration!

Olympians, we’re back with our Jock Studio Kickstarter Campaign Week Two Update! Over the last week, we’ve crossed over 700% of our funding goal, and a total of over 4000 backers! We have lots of exciting news to share with you all, so please check it all out below!

New Bonus Goals

To start things off, last Friday, we hosted a poll to help us determine our next Bonus Goals for the campaign – we’ve received a total of 5213 votes, and taken into account all of your opinions alongside the feasibility of these goals. With that in mind, we’re happy to show off the next four Bonus Goals for the Kickstarter campaign:

F14mFcuaQAEH1KN.png
We hope these new goals excite people as much as they did when we first showed them last week, and with your help, we can make them into a reality inside of Jock Studio!

Heart-Heart Event

Finally, we have an exciting new event available to everyone on our website – the Jock Studio Heart-Heart Event! During this event, you can complete the heart of your Jock Studio Favorite Pairing, whether it’s Ace with one of the Jocks, the Jocks together, or if you are a solo stan that’s an option too! Try it out below, and make sure and share your result on social media with the #JockStudio! We’d love to hear about why you chose the pair you did!

F14m8SSaIAEjGzG.jpeg

Play the #HeartHeartEvent here!

Try the #JockStudio Heart Filter now on TikTok!

You can either use the share to Twitter link on the web browser or download the image and post them on the following social media! Follow us on our SFW accounts and share these wholesome pairs and tag us using the #JockStudio #BLits
  • Twitter –
  • Instagram –
  • TikTok:
  • Tumblr:

We hope that everyone enjoys this Heart-Heart event, as well as all the other updates we’ve shown today! Our Kickstarter Campaign has already done even better than we could have imagined, and we wouldn’t even be in this position if it wasn’t for all of you!

Reactions: nyrinie

thewanderingperson

Feb 14, 2022
Tried out the demo and as a huge fan of solos in these types of games, I wholeheartedyl LOVE what I’m seeing. My only gripe was not getting to see the MC have some solo action himself but one can hope he gets one in the future.

Loved Avan right out of the gate. Although I became a bit iffy after his scene because my expectations were a bit off. But that’s just me. I wouldn’t go too deep into it to avoid spoilers.

Leo is an absolute delight. Fun to be with and spicy when he wants to be. Definitely up there in my personal faves.

I haven’t tried out the others to comment on them. Maybe I’ll see what Yuuto is like next.

Reactions: Zenree

chanllen

Jul 30, 2023
munopop,帖子:11267469,会员:1049931 said:
游戏这部分确实做得很好,只是DEMO的大小。
但工作组织得很好

我的第一老公玩的时候很震惊的说这个角色。作为一个普通的AV女优,合适也不奇怪。又帅又优秀。哈哈。

View attachment 2780387 View attachment 2780389

至于这个人,这就是我的双夫。帅气且同样22岁以上
再加上世界上有金珠*//*...制作这个游戏的人非常震惊..被作为一项投资

View attachment 2780395 View attachment 2780396

我老公3号的最后一个人
你哥哥比谁都紧..甚至屁股..就像-//-
虽然我试着放低一点,但那已经超出了我的年龄,哈哈。

View attachment 2780407 View attachment 2780410

这个游戏其实是开放的,价格昂贵..但是质量很好,我愿意买来玩。
未来的 DLC 越多越好、越酷……我就买了它,没有考虑太多这个事件。

质量好
[/引用]

Reactions: munopop

chanllen

Jul 30, 2023
munopop,帖子:11267469,会员:1049931 said:
游戏这部分确实做得很好,只是DEMO的大小。
但工作组织得很好

我的第一老公玩的时候很震惊的说这个角色。作为一个普通的AV女优,合适也不奇怪。又帅又优秀。哈哈。

View attachment 2780387 View attachment 2780389

至于这个人,这就是我的双夫。帅气且同样22岁以上
再加上世界上有金珠*//*...制作这个游戏的人非常震惊..被作为一项投资

View attachment 2780395 View attachment 2780396

我老公3号的最后一个人
你哥哥比谁都紧..甚至屁股..就像-//-
虽然我试着放低一点,但那已经超出了我的年龄,哈哈。

View attachment 2780407 View attachment 2780410

这个游戏其实是开放的,价格昂贵..但是质量很好,我愿意买来玩。
未来的 DLC 越多越好、越酷……我就买了它,没有考虑太多这个事件。

质量好
[/引用]
这些高清cg是怎么得到的?我得到的只是一片模糊

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
你好,请问你的高清cg图是从哪里下载的呢??

Oh, I'm sorry-*-...I haven't logged in for a long time.
Well, I met someone who played the game and he captured the picture and uploaded it...

At first I thought I would play by myself and would capture the pictures myself as well...but someone did it and released it...so I showed it to you guys.

This one
Let's go and see.

---------------------------------------

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

Hey, some of you posted matching links..I haven't come in to scold you for a long time because there's a lot of work, haha..

So come and try some and I only take strong muscles as my husband [like this style and handsome^//^]

This is a pair that comes in a heavy attack that I want.

Derek

BLits-Jock-Studio-Paring-derek-bryce.jpg BLits-Jock-Studio-Paring-derek-zayne.jpg

Zayne

BLits-Jock-Studio-Paring-zayne-bryce.jpg BLits-Jock-Studio-Paring-zayne-derek.jpg

Bryce

BLits-Jock-Studio-Paring-bryce-zayne.jpg BLits-Jock-Studio-Paring-bryce-derek.jpg

Let me tell you who these AV stars are husbands.. It's a merit to yourself and your eyes and body as well, haha.

When it's funny and waiting for this game to open for real and support to buy every one if there is a DLC

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
你好,请问你的高清cg图是从哪里下载的呢??
Or if you don't want to waste time loading
Take this because I downloaded it from that website.

Try to unzip the file.

I opened this file and recompressed it but split it into smaller files to put here.
I don't have any code. in case the website disappears

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I don't know which is worse, the best bonus mode being the last goal or people choosing 'To Shave Or Not To Shave' over 'Guest Stars' or 'X-Ray Vision'.
F2KINo5XcAAPiyG.png

Reactions: gabrieltobyv

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Since we didn't see the official results from that poll my best guess is that the order of these goals was decided by the developers' meddling instead. At least in the twitter thread the shave or not to shave goal was consistently high.

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I hope then that these bonus modes become DLC or something, it would be a waste to exclude them completely.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Is their any released date or time frame for when the full game is released.

Until the amount of support is expired...

And then wait for the announcement date again which day ... but most of the time it's done by the people who make the game
Just make more money with the majority of voice actors + the game system that will play together when it actually opens.

But if it doesn't reach the specified amount of adding various functions..may be added as a DLC later

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023

Lastly, we’re back with our final giveaway event – another generous backer, PermeatingDusk, was kind enough to offer a Cameo Character slot from the Bachelor Tier* for a giveaway! To enter, please join the contest linked below, and complete all the tasks!

eb0636f8d7dcb1e56b304db482836c1a_original.png

The contest will run from today until next Tuesday (8/8/2023), and our lucky winner will be announced during our campaign ending message!Make sure and enter before then, Olympians!

PS – Please note the Cameo Character description from the Bachelor Tier - This character will appear in background art or other various locations throughout the game. This giveaway does not include rewards from the Bachelor tier and only offers the Cameo Character Slot.

When they posted this they didn't see that the 'To Shave Or Not To Shave' goal was completed. :unsure:

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023

74149aefcda6cc06d03839574c6be47d_original.png

Olympians, there’s now five days left in the Jock Studio Kickstarter Campaign! Not only that, but we have some amazing news to share – we’ve surpassed our last Bonus Goal, Sausage Party and achieved over 850% of our initial funding goal! Our team is totally overwhelmed and incredibly excited with all the love for this project you all have shown, and we can’t express our gratitude enough! We are more than content with where the Jock Studio Kickstarter is at the moment, and we thank you all for the continued generous support!

We have, however, received many comments and questions on our various social media platforms concerning the remaining bonus goals from our survey – due to popular request and after much internal discussion, we have decided to take these three goals and make them part of our Kickstarter Final Push!

We’ve estimated what these three goals would cost our team to develop, and while they might be out of our current project scope, with this funding we can make them happen for everyone to enjoy! With that in mind, we have come up with the following three new ‘Buzzer Beaters!’

9b0b2fce56d2fb60111811ce1b5081da_original.png

We hope that these last goals excite everyone, and since we’re nearing the end, and we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to pledge and support the campaign! If you haven’t yet, now is the perfect time to upgrade your pledge, or back the campaign!

Android Demo Release

Alongside these Buzzer Beaters, we’ve got some exciting news on a very commonly requested update to our demo - to help make the game more accessible for all our fans, we’ve released a brand-new Android and Linux version of the demo! If you weren’t able to access the game on PC and Mac, please take advantage of these two new platforms before the campaign ends!

0a9f48a0f09bbcaedbdb366895bc9b4a_original.png
6f87e9a66da6f556e73584079cc325ff_original.png

⚠ Disclaimer: Both the Android and Linux Versions of the Demo are Beta Versions. There may be unexpected issues with both versions, and we apologize in advance for any errors that occur! Please report any issues found at the link below:

⚠ Important Note ⚠ - We’d also like to note that both of these versions are currently exclusive to the demo, and our team is still determining the feasibility of releasing the full game onto both platforms due to the extensive features of Jock Studio unlocked during the campaign. Should both versions be eligible for release, we will make sure and let everyone know!

We’ve also got a couple of events to participate in right now, like the and the !

Additionally, we’ve continued our daily countdown on twitter for the campaign, with exclusive artwork! Make sure and follow the BLits Games Twitter account to see everything!

Reactions: gabrieltobyv

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 2829348

Olympians, there’s now five days left in the Jock Studio Kickstarter Campaign! Not only that, but we have some amazing news to share – we’ve surpassed our last Bonus Goal, Sausage Party and achieved over 850% of our initial funding goal! Our team is totally overwhelmed and incredibly excited with all the love for this project you all have shown, and we can’t express our gratitude enough! We are more than content with where the Jock Studio Kickstarter is at the moment, and we thank you all for the continued generous support!

We have, however, received many comments and questions on our various social media platforms concerning the remaining bonus goals from our survey – due to popular request and after much internal discussion, we have decided to take these three goals and make them part of our Kickstarter Final Push!

We’ve estimated what these three goals would cost our team to develop, and while they might be out of our current project scope, with this funding we can make them happen for everyone to enjoy! With that in mind, we have come up with the following three new ‘Buzzer Beaters!’

View attachment 2829349

We hope that these last goals excite everyone, and since we’re nearing the end, and we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to pledge and support the campaign! If you haven’t yet, now is the perfect time to upgrade your pledge, or back the campaign!

Android Demo Release

Alongside these Buzzer Beaters, we’ve got some exciting news on a very commonly requested update to our demo - to help make the game more accessible for all our fans, we’ve released a brand-new Android and Linux version of the demo! If you weren’t able to access the game on PC and Mac, please take advantage of these two new platforms before the campaign ends!

View attachment 2829354
View attachment 2829355

⚠ Disclaimer: Both the Android and Linux Versions of the Demo are Beta Versions. There may be unexpected issues with both versions, and we apologize in advance for any errors that occur! Please report any issues found at the link below:

⚠ Important Note ⚠ - We’d also like to note that both of these versions are currently exclusive to the demo, and our team is still determining the feasibility of releasing the full game onto both platforms due to the extensive features of Jock Studio unlocked during the campaign. Should both versions be eligible for release, we will make sure and let everyone know!

We’ve also got a couple of events to participate in right now, like the and the !

Additionally, we’ve continued our daily countdown on twitter for the campaign, with exclusive artwork! Make sure and follow the BLits Games Twitter account to see everything!
Starting to have a mobile phone to try.
By the way- -....4 days until the end of fundraising already.

There is still a function up to 500K, haha.
I don't think it's worth it..you'll have to buy additional DLC for this event.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: