• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Is the game fully voiced?

Not all, I think
But some of the DEMOs that we talked about for the first time when meeting the characters
The sound is quite good, and when encountering a scene that has something to do with each other, there is a sound that says every word.

The work came out really well. Waiting for the full body, there should be a full sound 65% because I will let people comment every episode...
I believe that The game is overpriced, but if it comes like this, it's really expensive, so I buy it.
All worthwhile work of this game camp

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Fellow Olympians, it's been one week since the #JockStudio Kickstarter launched - to celebrate the campaign so far, we've made an update! Check it out!
View attachment 2780732

Fellow Olympians, it’s already been a full week since the Jock Studio Kickstarter Campaign launched – in that short period of time, not only have we managed to reach ALL of our funding goal and stretch goals, but we’ve also reached FIVE (5) additional bonus goals too, with our sixth Bonus Goal almost achieved too! All of this makes the campaign over 500% funded!

That’s not everything we have in store for Jock Studio, however! We’ve also got some new Bonus Goals for everyone to strive for now, each with new and exciting features, including some heavily requested ones. You can check them out below:

View attachment 2780736

Additionally, we’ve also gotten plenty of requests from many of you for additional slots in the Alumni Tier, as many have wanted to upgrade into it from their initial pledge. With that in mind, we’ve decided to add 30 more slots to the tier, and also are offering 100 slots of a new Valedictorian Tier which will get you a copy of Jock Studio, Camp Buddy, and Scoutmaster Season (or your choice of image sets) all in one! You can see the full tier details below:

View attachment 2780742 View attachment 2780743

These tiers are both still limited, so make sure and grab them while you still can!

Next, as promised, we’re already working to make Jock Studio better, and to do that, we’re seeking additional help in the form of a Unity Developer, especially if you have experience with Android app building! If you or anyone you know has any experience with the Unity Game Engine, please send us an application at the link below:

Finally, as mentioned on our launch date announcement back in June, we’ll be hosting a giveaway! One of our backers, Apollo, was generous enough to donate all of the rewards available in the Presidents Tier for a contest, which includes:

View attachment 2780748

· Personalized & Exclusive Signed Certificate
· SEVEN (7) Body Pillow Covers
· SEVEN (7) Signed Jock Studio Art Prints
· SEVEN (7) Acrylic Standees
· SEVEN (7) College Club Pennants
· SEVEN (7) Character Keychains
· SEVEN (7) Character ID Keycards
· Exclusive Gold T-Shirt
· Hoodie
· Lanyard
· Sticker Sheet
· Tote Bag
· Physical Copy of Jock Studio
· Jock Studio Guidebook
· Enamel Pin

That’s a lot of rewards – and to enter this giveaway, all you have to do is sign up at the link below! Make sure you complete all entries too for an even higher chance to win!

That’s all for now Olympians, but we’ll continue to update you all throughout the campaign!
Please stay tuned for more news and thank you all again for your overwhelming support!

Lots of love,

are you a developer or did you just copy paste this from their homepage?

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
I am 99% sure the threeways for Jock Studio are gonna be You x Avan X Leo With you fucking Avan while hes fucking Leo. Zayne x You X Yuuto with Zayne fucking you while you fuck Yuuto. and Bryce x Derek x You with Bryce fucking Derek while he's fucking you. Who's fucking who might change with the last 2 but I am 99% sure that those are the three some pairings and that those 3 are the order of where you are in positions.

I am very excited for this game but it will take a while unless they hire more people since they definitely have the budget now. My personal favorite in looks is Bryce but in personality it's probably gonna be Yuuto, and I have a soft spot for Avan.

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
I am 99% sure the threeways for Jock Studio are gonna be You x Avan X Leo With you fucking Avan while hes fucking Leo. Zayne x You X Yuuto with Zayne fucking you while you fuck Yuuto. and Bryce x Derek x You with Bryce fucking Derek while he's fucking you. Who's fucking who might change with the last 2 but I am 99% sure that those are the three some pairings and that those 3 are the order of where you are in positions.
in the duos Derek is with Zayne, well, I don't know if this would be official or just an example. It would be better to have complete freedom to choose who they will play with, but it's okay if the duos/trios are already chosen by the devs.
F1GP05pXsAANhdK.png

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Love how it's called 'Jock Studio' but legit only 3 of them actually look the part, and the others look like the typical Mikkoukun twinks *SIGH*

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Another 20000 will complete the function in the game.

1.png

2.png

Exactly this 350k, I wonder... will it be a DLC for buying a summary or not, not sure.

Because from what I read from the picture ... it probably won't come to play, then there will be a mode to choose to answer and unlock the ending scene that is so easy.

If that's true, people who don't pay help support it, and when it's actually opened, it's a mode like this. I think it's too easy maybe??

But again..wait and see

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
These 3 people who indicate the defensive side 80% [think 55+]

First, Leo Mendez, a cheerful and expressive boy, is a good defensive end.

Leo Mendez 01.png

Leo Mendez 02.png

Next Avan Geiserford

Your confidence is that he seems to be proactive rather than defensive about 80-20.
The size should be appropriate to push more than anyone else.

Avan Geiserford 01.png

Avan Geiserford 02.png

The last Yuuto Nakajima

This person can smell that it can be both offensive and defensive. 50-50...also....so much fruitful as
Bryce Callahan
By this game, let's guess ... 2 of these people can be both types with the most abundant bush among all 6 people.

Yuuto Nakajima 01.png

Yuuto Nakajima 02.png

If I had to choose..the first 3 people who posted it would be very satisfying, haha..

As for the looking side, it's quite appetizing, so let's choose this Yuuto... It's just right to be an attacker in the body.

This is a pure guess. 55+..The game has opened and then found the scene that was said and turned out to be all wrong...Waiting for laughs

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Another 20000 will complete the function in the game.

View attachment 2786895

View attachment 2786897

Exactly this 350k, I wonder... will it be a DLC for buying a summary or not, not sure.

Because from what I read from the picture ... it probably won't come to play, then there will be a mode to choose to answer and unlock the ending scene that is so easy.

If that's true, people who don't pay help support it, and when it's actually opened, it's a mode like this. I think it's too easy maybe??

But again..wait and see
it says a PHONE APP it means there is a possibility they will create a fictional chatting mobile phone app(as in our mobile phones) for those characters in the game.

Reactions: munopop

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023

Olympians, we’re back with great news – we’ve already reached two more of our bonus goals, and are already on our way to our next one, the Phone App system! Check out what’s been unlocked below:

1837a9f2d4460e41d21f1112d6e3137b_original.png

Thank you all so much for your support in helping us unlock these features – we can’t wait for you all to get to experience them in the full game! Our team has also been considering our last remaining Bonus Goals, and we need your help to determine what you want to see in the final product of Jock Studio!

c944f389c8d3e9abb4e82e7f3b800ffb_original.png

We’ll be hosting a poll for these six bonus goals, cast your votes for which ones you like the best! The poll will run from now until next Tuesday, where we will reveal the new goals as part of our Weekly Update Event!

PS – Please note that poll results will be considered alongside implementation difficulty and cost when determining the next bonus goals order. Thank you for understanding!

That’s all for now, Olympians, but thank you all again for your continued support! We’ll be back next Tuesday (July 25th 2023) with some exciting new events, so please stay tuned!

Apparently Jey has pinned info about bonus modes on his discord.

**Matchmakers**
==============
As Ace, play the matchmaker amongst the unpursued Jocks and pair them together romantically. Ensure that everyone, not just Ace and his love interest, get a happy ending! Includes new dialogue, voice acting, and scenarios!

**Sausage Party**
=============
In addition to pairable actors and threesome scenes, Ace will now have one opportunity to pair himself and all of the Jocks together in a special filming session!

This new scene will result in one (1) new special erotic scene with voice acting.

**X-Ray Vision**
=============
After completing a specific requirement in the game, you can equip Ace with 'X-Ray Vision,' rendering himself and all other male characters sprites completely naked. This only applies to character sprites, and not scene illustrations.

**Anime Opening**
==============
The opening video will now include a segment with full animation inspired from anime opening videos, creating a new visual experience.

**Guest Stars**
============
Under specific circumstances, Ace can invite other characters from around the campus to participate in one-time, solo film sessions.

This will result in the creation of at least six (6) new erotic scene illustrations with voice acting.

**To Shave or Not to Shave**
========================
After completing a specific requirement in the game, you can choose your preference of body hair for the characters - none, some, and full. Body hair toggles will show on character sprites, and in scene art, however, it will not be included in animations. Additionally, body hair toggle must be started before a new game, and cannot be changed in the middle of a playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: minai and ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

Olympians, we’re back with great news – we’ve already reached two more of our bonus goals, and are already on our way to our next one, the Phone App system! Check out what’s been unlocked below:

View attachment 2788571

Thank you all so much for your support in helping us unlock these features – we can’t wait for you all to get to experience them in the full game! Our team has also been considering our last remaining Bonus Goals, and we need your help to determine what you want to see in the final product of Jock Studio!

View attachment 2788572

We’ll be hosting a poll for these six bonus goals, cast your votes for which ones you like the best! The poll will run from now until next Tuesday, where we will reveal the new goals as part of our Weekly Update Event!

PS – Please note that poll results will be considered alongside implementation difficulty and cost when determining the next bonus goals order. Thank you for understanding!

That’s all for now, Olympians, but thank you all again for your continued support! We’ll be back next Tuesday (July 25th 2023) with some exciting new events, so please stay tuned!
as for the bonus goal.... why not put them all in the game?? like wtf mikkoukun

• Haha
Reactions: Zenree and Kl1S4