2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
so just the "tip drill" w/Prince, nothing with either Aya or Mr. Krogg/Zezu? :cry: startin' 2 get blueballz here hun :confused:
The fun just begun. Next chapter is about more action less talk as possible, MC & Prince has a big adventure awaits, and Aya is getting in action too. :coffee: Have a nice little coffee! Jessincheck is on fire lol!

Last edited:

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I loaded the save game from 0.5 and then nothing changed. Where is the new content ?
"Just leave kindly" as response to lawyer and game over.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I loaded the save game from 0.5 and then nothing changed. Where is the new content ?
go back into the game and make several different choices.. Save at that point so you can come back.... THat's what I did... and I got the new stuff..... from choices I did not make the first go around

Reactions: Raygirl

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Perhaps, you avoided Prince, you avoided Prince & Aya, You avoided Mr.Kroog, you Avoided Aya & Dazel.
Anyway, the game should start at a restaurant scene, and there's should be a little to play even if you avoid everything.
If not, clearly you're still playing V0.5.

Best answer:
In your case, i think you let "Billy get arrested"... If yes, it leads to a dead-end/early ending. You have to make another choice. If you want to get rid of Billy, there's is another way. Choose [LET HIM GO AWAY] whenever you see that choice, and Billy will go away forever.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Jessincheck-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Nice routes! :love: Of course more Prince, she hasn't take everything yet. Lol

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
A mother who knows what she wants... And she does it at all costs... Come on, there will be a wonderful love threesome in the house... Mother and her two children, how wonderful life is for them... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raygirl
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes