2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 111 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jan 10, 2020
THIS IS SO FUCKING HAWT!!! so how often do updates usually drop, n someone PLEASE tell me the mom is gonna FUCK her son n daughter already!! :rolleyes:;):unsure:

That's the reason i needed Billy, to make sure the game is not so empty.

From now on, i'll keep husband out of MC's way. He'll be decent guy, not boring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PLEASE DON'T!! we NEED Billy to fuck the shit out of Aya, then have both her n the MC ntr his ass, cheating behind his back as often as possible, giving in to their true inner whore!! :cool::devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
It there NTR or not? Also don't do sandbox, just make it visual novel :)
If you define NTR when sex happens & MC is not in it.
Well yes, your choice may cause some character to sleep with other character without you getting involve in the scene. Example Prince/Aya, Aya/Dazel, Prince/Millie. But nothing is forced, you can either avoid or skip it.
If you define NTR like this website, it's not a thing in female MC games.

The game is not sanbox, there's absolutely nothing to explore. The story is only moving forward.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jessincheck [v0.6] [RG]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Your game system might first i ever seen that has page select function in Ren'py.
May I suggest one more function ?! add "name" page .

Reactions: Raygirl
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes