• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Jessincheck [v0.6] [RG]

1. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Writing needs serious help. Not going to grammar slam it, but some attention is recommended.
    Seems like relationships are just being forced. Jess, Aya, and Prince are at the forefront with it. seemingly no actual build up involved.
    Story is outlandish. Dad lost all of his money, gives up his wife as payment, and then bounces. Mom just jumps right into seducing the son and daughter.

Suggestions
    Proper names and places should be in capitalized always.
    Find a decent person to help with this and the writing.
    Then, go back to the drawing board and start over. Slow the process down and pick a decent, believable story. Not the jumping mess that's here.
    Animations are not the best, but not the absolute worst either.

So it'll be a hard pass on this one unless the issues are addressed and corrected.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

I read the reviews and thought it could be hilarious to play this train-wreck. My expectations were very low and yet it didn't even reach that low bar. The story is one of the worst and most moronic stories ever, with characters that make literally no sense at all. Writing and characters are horrible, so bad you can't even laugh at them. Things just happen for no particular reason and charcaters react to them in the most unbelievable way. Like it was some dumbed down version of Kafka's work.

Character models are so so and animations aren't great. Music is annoying and the voicing of some lines doesn't work at all. It should be taken out since the voice acting is horrible and it also emphasizes the horrible lines they have. At least it didn't have any bugs in my playthrough.

So, all in all, only play it if you want to see a train wreck.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Menzo

I'm not sure how any self respecting human can rate this better than 1 star. The story is disjointed. There is not any smooth flow. I feels like being in the passenger seat with a first time driver.

The English translation just makes this even worse. If a proofreader with an understanding of English were to go over this, his/her head would explode from the abysmal writing.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

connor1518

I don't know how to say it other than to say this V/N needs a lot of help.

The visuals are not good. The models, male and female simply look bad. The daughter is the best of them all. The mom, when they show close ups her skin pores on her face are big enough she looks like she has a bad case of black heads. The dad looks like a geico caveman though the son got the caveman hair. Top 5 worst hair I've seen.

Speaking of the son, no one but The Artist Formally Known as Prince can pull off that name. Not sure what someone was thinking there. He also has a penis bigger than his waist line. It's ridiculous.

The dad is not only ugly looking he's a flat out moron.

The writing isn't good rife with grammatical errors. The story line is awful. Are we really supposed to believe the dad is that freaking stupid? He's an unintentional joke. the worst part being unintentional.

A V/N to simply avoid.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

Not worth the download or anything else for that matter.

Femal MC is only good thing in terms of model. Literally everything else is stupid and when I say stupid I mean exactly that.

There is no story that makes sense at all, the dialogue is not dialogue its randomly thrown together nonsense. The most random things happen from one image to another that makes really zero sense and I ended up skipping all but the lewd sense where made just as little sense.

Honestly people, don't be me and think, "hey how bad can it be" because it really is that bad...DELETE
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

MC is very hot, she has a very good body and a very attractive face, and she is not a copy model
    Other models are also attractive, especially the son and daughter are attractive
    The writing is interesting, not long and boring
    The story is interesting, it is relationship-oriented, we are not in favor of complicated stories that are not needed for a adult game
    The atmosphere of the game is great, although it is small, but it feels very good
    The music of the game is great, I enjoyed it a lot
    The mother-son relationship is a very tense relationship, one of the most tense relationships between humans
    And another positive point

negative points :
    does not have
    I really enjoy everything about this game
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Edhinor

Reading some of the other reviews I thought they may be a bit unfair with the game as they seemed to dislike FMC games.

I love FMC games, however this really doesn't deserve more than a 2/5 at the moment.

The voices are not good, they are really deadpan and emotionless, only a part of the phrase is voiced... as it stands, I think the game would be better served removing them. The rest of the sound is ok, including the music and sound effects.

The renders are ok, but nothing fantastic. There are no animations at this time and the few renders are static through most scenes.

The plot is quite nonsensical, with the husband in particular trying to be this wacky / fun character but resulting in a cringey and cartoonish character. For example, at one point the wife is locked in the bathroom with both of her kids, the husband thinks someone is attacking them (for no reason) so he asks them to open the door, the wife refuses as they are in a compromising situation (which should be easy to explain) so he decides to go get the master key to open the door. The wife then tells the son to leave the bathroom while the husband is away, only to discover they can't open the door as the husband has bolted metal bars across it to block anyone from leaving until he returns.... I think this is supposed to be funny, but it belongs more in a Tom and Jerry cartoon than in an AVN.

The dialogues are really poor, with bad english grammar and some nonsensical discussions. The plot overall is all over the place when it comes to pacing and not very original.

With some proofreading, eliminating the wacky/stupid humor, removing the robotic voices, and focusing more on building tension and character development, this could go somewhere, as it stands, however, it deserves nothing more than a 2/5.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Scubatropin

I read the first review and he said that it was still worth downloading..
    HE SAID!!

Pros - Decent renders

Cons- When it says "voiced" it means "sometimes" and not whole sentences
    English must be a second language, poor sentence structure
    Story is not very "Cohesive" it kind of jumps around.
    Seems more like a PSA not to invest in Bit Coin.

Lastly, like many of you, I am not really into female protagonist stories. My ex tells me that I don't see things from a "woman's" point of view, and she's right. I just don't have the estrogen for it.

CONCLUSION: Keep the renders, get someone else to write the story and correct the spelling and the grammar and you could have a top notch VN.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for this Game:

PROS

+ Hot female protagonist
    + Easy Gameplay
    + Interesting Characters

CONS
    - Still early Stages

STORY: 3/5
    The Story Starts off slow, but considering the early stages its ok.

Gameplay: 3/5
    Very simple mechanics that don`t get you locked out of the Game play without knowing what to do next.

CONCLUSION: 3/5
    The Game has some Interesting characters in the Game, and if they will interact, then this Game can become very Hot, but right now in the early stages it is hard to say where the dev will go from here.

RECOMMENDATION.
    Still worth the Download.