2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We're Venus Noire, bruv. At present our release schedule track record is pretty fucking strong, and we've got one of the best artists in the entire industry working on this project. I'd be surprised to learn that Sommy ever sleeps. Basically, there's more to come!

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Well, they did mention that today was their target for the demo release and they have been pretty accurate with their dates so far, anyway give it afew days games aren't easy to make.

Reactions: Taz1800

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Hello all,

We were hoping to get it out today, but we are still putting a few finishing touches on the polishing, as you can see in the vid above. Never fear though, it will be out tomorrow, so only a tiny bit late. :)

This was postet , however i am in the german timezone and i will probably still be at work when the actual update hits.

Then again, y'all cheapskates should pledge for at least one measly dollarydoo, because this shit is gonna be good :p

Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
We were hoping to get it out today, but we are still putting a few finishing touches on the polishing, as you can see in the vid above. Never fear though, it will be out tomorrow, so only a tiny bit late.
cool can't wait

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Demo Release

Hello everyone,

As promised, here is the demo release. It still isn't up to the standard of what I wanted it to be at this point, so I am sharing it with you guys now, and will continue to work on it until I am happy for it to be seen by the general public.
Before I go into the boring part, is where you can download it. The good news is, there are a bunch of new sex animations to keep you busy.

In terms of what I want to improve:

- I wanted to have one or two short dialogue scenes to introduce the game and its tone, as well as a quest to give players some direction, but Mint didn't have time to add them.
- Town functions still aren't working, I want to get them sorted for the public release
- The dungeon map needs work in general. While up and down movement is now working on the dungeon map, the arrows have been placed in odd locations, and changing screens can now be a bit temperamental (try pressing the up and down arrow if you are having trouble)
- Combat still needs work, the targeting still doesn't work properly, sometimes dead enemies come back to life, and battles can take too long

So, have a play with it, enjoy the new animations, and hopefully you'll see the potential while we continue to work on bringing you a more polished demo in the next week or so.

Here you guys go. Gotta go to work now and i won't be able to Check it out ~11 hours from now pepeHands

rendezvousman

Sep 30, 2018
Developer is great at promises! Ok with errors as they say they will fix in future. Hopeful on making this game better.

Hitch666

Dec 18, 2017
Props to all the people behind this game! It looks amazing and seems interesting. The art is on fucking point!!

Continue the good work :)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Game work not XD
Push play than white screen . XD

ok when standart very low goes the game not^^.

Many many errors can not leave the area.
This version is not playble not work relly !

Animation broken the game lol waht goes in this game ???

Than goes not more !!!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wish they would just concentrate on finishing one game

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
What i think this game needs is a man as main character.We win we get to progress with the girls and after some wins we get sex scenes with them.We lose game over we die and then there are the sex scenes with the girls and the monsters.That way there could be 50/50 for win and lose.

• Angry
Reactions: cumsniper

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What i think this game needs is a man as main character.We win we get to progress with the girls and after some wins we get sex scenes with them.We lose game over we die and then there are the sex scenes with the girls and the monsters.That way there could be 50/50 for win and lose.
How about no.
Edit.
Also, what Sangoku said. Current demo bugs out during the exploration of the woods, sometimes screen resizes and you can't see any buttons or it just freezes during/after fights and you can't progress.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
glad i requested this game.
One of the very few devs that actually live up to most expectations.

How about no.
Edit.
Also, what Sangoku said. Current demo bugs out during the exploration of the woods, sometimes screen resizes and you can't see any buttons or it just freezes during/after fights and you can't progress.
Like the OP says, it's a VERY early demo. They literally started this project a few months ago.
We're still getting better content every 1-2 months despite the early access bugs.
Unlike some devs i know.... (looks at breeders of the Nephelym )

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
the game is really fun especially for a h game and the art is amazing. I havent encountered many buggs but we need to remember its a prototype. My only problem is that the h scene go to fast you should unlock some gallery to view them or press a button when you want them to stop. Anyway this game has crazy potential and I cant wait for the monthly updates i hope the team the best!:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes