2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I am a tiny bit confused... Do I need to download all of them or just the particular parts I want to play? I am sorry for being confused but I do love the artwork :D

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I am a tiny bit confused... Do I need to download all of them or just the particular parts I want to play? I am sorry for being confused but I do love the artwork :D
they're all different Demos for different parts of the game.
don't need all.

Ulldarra

May 18, 2017
i kinda like the art style, but it says prototype, so i guess its just " demo " right? are there animated sex scenes?

Tyrenious

Aug 19, 2017
Holy shit, this game looks awesome and very promising! I'd love to play it's finished version, right now! But of course, gotta wait... ^^

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
so how many scenes are there?
Right now in the game? I think just the one really, at the moment it's all alpha and just trying out the different parts of the game. They've shown off other animations

Edit: and I guess whoever has the patreon can see afew more they don't post.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Pledged to their Patron for 1$, after deciding to cut my support for another game.

Here are two more.

The amount of stuff one gets for one dollarydoo is pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Might think about pledging more in the future.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Pledged to their Patron for 1$, after deciding to cut my support for another game.

Here are two more.

The amount of stuff one gets for one dollarydoo is pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Might think about pledging more in the future.
thank you for the gifs man.I realy cant believe how good this game looks it has a lot potential i realy hope the creators wont dissapoint us like most people in patreon do:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: mesoru
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes