2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Female pro as a combatant like in those Jap games. I don't play those often but nice art work. I will just leave my comment here and get notified later.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Updated Venkmar Demo (fighting still buggy as hell, but the town is progressing nicely and the voice acting is pretty good and fits the characters)

They also posted "The journey so far", which is a summary of the work they have done so far, if people are interestet in that i might post it.

That being said, these guys REALLY deserve every penny imho.

Hirus

Apr 5, 2017
So far with the Demo, combat randomly freezes. Hard to tell which direction i can go on the map, if i want to go right, sometimes it ends up taking me left, etc.
Looking forward to whats in store.

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
Like it so far, but on random occassions, game would still work but there wasn't any option to fight, so basically the enemy and I just stood there in motion. Hope this gets fixed!

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
There is no audio at all. Plus, what's the difference between option A through C on Graphics for Resolution?

Edit: I think that's a guy doing both Jessica and Mouse's voice XD. There's voice acting, but no music. Also, what's up with the combat it's like I can't attack anyone at all. I click on the commands, and nothing happens?

Last edited:
Reactions: Swamp Cat

Corbin

Oct 21, 2017
I tried i really did, but it's uplayable.

It freezes all the time and all the attacks disappear and you lose your minimal progress

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
some of the most beautiful artwork i've seen here...but after reading the thread seems i'd be best waiting? hope its fixed soon as many comments seem to imply its a bug/crashfest...once its stable i'll definitely try this if only to gaze at the renders/paintings..lol

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Think this Post adresses all the legit issues the demo has so far. I am certain the finished product will BE as good as the other stuff from these guys.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
It would be nice if they could make it so your combat speed stays at the same setting between fights, it's pretty annoying having to re-do it each time. Also, the H-scenes reset it as well for whatever reason.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes